IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application.

Go down 
+2
Korg
Katie
6 posters

Rate my application?
1. Exellent
Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application. I_vote_lcap20%Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application. I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
2. Good
Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application. I_vote_lcap40%Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application. I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
3. Decent
Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application. I_vote_lcap20%Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application. I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
4. Poor
Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application. I_vote_lcap0%Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
5. Atrocious
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Katie
Katie

Female Posts : 49

Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application. Empty
PostSubject: Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application.   Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application. Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:21 am

Name :Kaitlyn Luong.

Time Zone :GMT -8. California.

Email :I'll rather not provide my e-mail seeing that I only use it for school purpose. Easiest way to contact me is through Skype, KaitlynLuong.

IGN :Kaitlynn

How long are you on ingame :I've barely started going on the game now. The reason why now is because my computer had a graphic card problem and now I fixed it. To be honest, the game is very simpler to other servers so I think I can find my way around this place pretty well. Interacting with the members doesn't seem that hard since I see that everyone is pretty much decent enough to say hi and introduce themselves to me. This server is pretty much full of nice people.

How long are you on the forums :I've been on the forums for 3 days. Just because I'm a newcomer to Idyllicstory doesn't mean I can't be a good forum moderator though.

Why you want to be a Forum mod :To be honest, I only stayed at IdyllicStory because I saw how neat the forums are. I've been in other servers that had really unorganized forums. I think with my help, I can make the forum as fun as the game. Seeing that there's so less active people on the forums, I just want to bring life to it. When I become a forum moderator, my goal is to attract more people in the forums, especially when it's down or when the game is offline. Also, I want to be a Moderator because it's somewhat like a GM. I decided that my skills are best used as a moderator but I also have some GM qualities that can make me like, the best of both worlds. I tend to be a bit childish yet I can also be professional when I want to. I don't want to be the kind of staff member that just bosses all the players around. I want to be a lovable GM yet still maintain my profession. Now doesn't that sound nice? I mean who doesn't want a GM that can be spread a laugh and be professional at the same time?

What will you do when your a forum mod :When I become a forum moderator, I will first off clean the forums. I've noticed how some topics are very hard to find. I want to make groups in the forum sections and help put threads where they belong. I want to tidy up the forum and help delete and lock spam and inactive topics. I also have a zero-tolerance policy for spammers and trolls on the forums. If I see someone posting something that is inappropriate, I'll delete it and PM them telling them what they did wrong. The second time I see them breaking a rule or something inappropriate I'll PM them. Third time is too much and I'll have to result in ban. I think that being a forum moderator actually means more than just cleaning up the forums though. When I become a forum moderator, my goal is to attract more people in the forums, especially when it's down or when the game is offline. Also, I have a lot of ideas to help this forum be a bit more attractive and help the forum be as fun as the game.

Forum Experience :I'm not sure what you mean by Forum Experience but if you mean how experience I am at this forum, I'll say pretty decent. I've been here for 3 days yet I've gotten used to the forums. I'm a forum person. I love to read and respond to forum topics and help players as much as I can. On the other servers that I used to play, I was a forum maniac. I was on the forms 24/7. I helped that community's forums get off it's feet and became something amazing. I made sure that the players were happy and having as much fun as the game. In other words, I have a lot of experience with forums and I would love to share my ideas here too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll like to say that just because I'm new doesn't mean I'm a noob. I'm a easy going person and I tend to fight for what I believe would do something good which is why I might sound a bit aggressive when I reply to my suggestion topics. Also, this might hurt my chances of getting the job but, if I'm not chosen to be a forum moderator... I'm sorry but I'm not going to stay. I want my ideas to help make the community and forums better and if you see that my talents and experiences aren't needed, then I'll leave and find another community that needs me. My only intentions are to help.

Also, I'll be leaving a poll. Please rate me on my application honestly. This is just for my reference to see how the community would like me as a moderator. This is not a bribe for GMs.

Last edited by Katie on Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application.   Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application. Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:46 pm

I see you made it. I know you like the forum the most but I think you need atleast some game experience. Here are alot topics about ingame things. You never even played ingame. And you are here only 3 days. Maybe a little to early. I still wish you good luck because I know you will offer alot time on the forums and will try to do the best for the forums. But there are still some things that bother me.
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application.   Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application. Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:45 pm

Lol. Thanks for your honesty. I just figured that I was probably annoying a lot of players so I just thought I should make the application faster so no one would have anything against me when I become a moderator.

I'm actually pretty experience with servers tho. I've downloaded more than 30 private servers in 4 years so I think I know how this server is going to be like too. I've been in custom servers and servers exactly like maple. I think they all operate the same so I think I'll do just fine. Smile

Thank you for your wishes tho! Smile I really appreciate it. If there's something you don't feel comfortable about me... Tell me. Smile I don't want to cause some sort of weird feeling if I make staff.
Back to top Go down
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application.   Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application. Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:07 pm

I like it that you give nice detailed answers. I see you have some experience so I hope you know what you are doing.

Quote :
If there's something you don't feel comfortable about me... Tell me. Smile
Don't worry. Wink
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application.   Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application. Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:36 pm

Alright. Smile. If you have more questions/clarifying... just ask. Smile
Back to top Go down
.Icy
Donator
Donator
.Icy

Male Posts : 75

PostSubject: RE: Forum app   Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application. Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:05 pm

30 over servers in 4 years. SERVER HOPPER! Razz But they need people like you i guess. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application.   Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application. Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:03 pm

Lol. Most had enough help. Some closed. Some just refused my services and were stubborn about it. Some just had people that were too... "unfriendly", if you know what I mean, etc.

Yeah.. it's hard to find a decent server.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application.   Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application. Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:48 pm

Katie wrote:
Lol. Most had enough help. Some closed. Some just refused my services and were stubborn about it. Some just had people that were too... "unfriendly", if you know what I mean, etc.

Yeah.. it's hard to find a decent server.

That is soo true.. I have been to lots of server.. And there was this one server that I stayed till the very end of it..[No name calling] Which in my case was a pretty good server.. And this server totally reminds me of it.. So this is a decent server to me.. I might stay till the very end of this server..[We all know that private server will end one day]
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application.   Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application. Time210Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:35 am

Lol. I intend to do that too. But I have to see if my skills are required here. It's up to the staff to decide. Smile.
Back to top Go down
xSaraeh<3
Idyllicer
xSaraeh<3

Female Posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application.   Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application. Time210Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:21 am

Nice Application~(:
GoodLuck!:3
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application.   Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application. Time210Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:07 pm

Thank You. I'll try my best~
Back to top Go down
xSaraeh<3
Idyllicer
xSaraeh<3

Female Posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application.   Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application. Time210Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:22 pm

Yw.
Back to top Go down
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application.   Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application. Time210Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:36 am

I think this is gonna be denied, because she isn't active anymore and she made a post in the topic ''Introductions and Farewells'' that she was quiting because she wasn't needed anymore. So also no need to post here anymore.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application.   Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application. Time210Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:31 pm

Denied!
Inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application.   Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application. Time210

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn's Forum Moderator Application.
Page 1 of 1