IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application

Go down 

How did I do?
5 Stars :)
Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application I_vote_lcap29%Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
4 Stars
Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application I_vote_lcap14%Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
3 Stars
Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application I_vote_lcap0%Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2 Stars
Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application I_vote_lcap0%Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
1 Star :(
Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application I_vote_lcap57%Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Tubzz(~)'s Forum Moderator Application   Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application Time210Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:29 am

Name :

My name is Brad.

15. My birthday is on July 28, 1994.

Time Zone :

Est.(GMT-5)

Email :

Tubzz.Singh@gmail.com

IGN :

Tubzz

How long you are on :

Well, on the forums, I'm on a lot. I'm just checking, seeing how the server is going, seeing people's questions, and such. As of in-game, I'm not on much. I go on, see how everyone is doing, and log off.

Why you want to be a Forum Admin :

To help increase the server population. The server is very good, but to be better, it needs more people. I can also help player's with their problems, and sometimes help the mod's with their questions.

Forum Experience :

I have been forum moderator about 3~6 time. I have made my own forums for a server and it had 100+ people on it. I know a lot about free forums because all the forum's I have made were free forums.

Thank's for reading. Any other questions? Please feel free to ask them by posting a reply or e-mailing me. Please vote on how I did. Thank's again! Very Happy

Last edited by ~ on Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application   Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application Time210Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:15 am

How did you do, what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application   Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application Time210Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:40 am

Intercourse wrote:
How did you do, what?

He's asking what you would rate his application as from a scale. I liked it O:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application   Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application Time210Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:38 pm

Intercourse wrote:
How did you do, what?

Yeah, like take a vote on the poll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application   Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application Time210Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:03 am

Nice Application.
You have a good chance if you start inviting more people.
Seeing how this is a new server, we would like more players to join before recruiting.
We'll have you in mind when that happens.

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application   Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application Time210Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:07 am

fyrer0cks wrote:
Nice Application.
You have a good chance if you start inviting more people.
Seeing how this is a new server, we would like more players to join before recruiting.
We'll have you in mind when that happens.

Good Luck.

Thanks. I put the site as my MSN status. I also go on small server's to recruit people. If you recruit on big server's, no one will come because there already too good to leave. It's kinda confusing, but it works. So, when will i become forum mod if i do invite more people?
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application   Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application Time210Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:06 pm

Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application Oesima10
Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application Oesima11

funny how people can be this jealous of me Wink
BTW darling, you dont even know me, and ill never suck on ur tiny lil penis Very Happy
xx Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application   Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application Time210Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:29 pm

Way to take things personly. Jokes are fun. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application   Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application Time210Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:13 am

Yeah. Hes also always being an ass and drawing penis's on the chat.

Your jokes are supposed to be funny? you disgust me >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application   Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application Time210Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:51 am

Spork wrote:
Yeah. Hes also always being an ass and drawing penis's on the chat.

Your jokes are supposed to be funny? you disgust me >.>

ITS A JOKE. YOU DREW ONE FIRST. You also disgust me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application   Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application Time210Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:36 am

Oh I'm sure I did Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application   Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application Time210Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:05 am

I kindda have no idea how to Vote for this..
Dont know if the BJ thing is all a Joke or if Alexandra doesnt mind it.
And about the Disgust things..
X.X
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application   Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application Time210Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:12 am

LOL, this guy is sorta pathetic. In this server he was dicusting. And in Linnie's old server, WonderzMS, he was denied there too. He called the owner 'Gay' as a joke and he got banned for it. I laughed my ass off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application   Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application Time210Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:26 am

DarrenMustache wrote:
LOL, this guy is sorta pathetic. In this server he was dicusting. And in Linnie's old server, WonderzMS, he was denied there too. He called the owner 'Gay' as a joke and he got banned for it. I laughed my ass off

I'm not pathetic. Lrn2spell and in what server. I was not denied there, and yes i did call him gay, he was just PMSing that day. I laughed my ass off when you dick ride Gabe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ehh   Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application Time210Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:21 am

LOL, i still remember when i typed that.
so long ago
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application   Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application Time210Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:19 pm

Denied!
Inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application   Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Tubzz's Forum Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1