IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application   Moderator Application Time210Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:15 pm

Time Zone:
(GMT -07:00) Mountain Standard Time (Canada)

Email:

IGN:
Ocean

How long you are on:
I check the forums every 15 - 30 minutes.
I never really keep track in game.

Why you want to be a Forum Moderator:
I have always found forums to be a strong and solid means of communication, it bugs me when people miss-use them. My goal is primarily to stop the miss-use of the forums.

Forum Experience:
For the past 8 months I have been moderating forums for a website in association with Nexon.
Aside from that, none.

Ending note: I will not add colour to my application.

Quit.

Don't care about the wipe, however I don't want to download a new client from someone who once hacked the server. Sorry. Not to mention neither Sander nor the owner have made posts in several days/weeks.

Bye.

Last edited by Ocean on Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application Time210Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:31 pm

its a pretty short application.And u should work at ur activity.But i think working whit nexon gives good experience.So i think u could do it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application Time210Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:34 pm

iMarkus wrote:
And u should work at ur activity.

I am far from inactive, I just never keep track of the time I spend in game. If I had to guess... Wake up until sleep? Atleast 3 days a week even when school starts. (Praise homeschool)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application Time210Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:35 pm

Ocean wrote:
iMarkus wrote:
And u should work at ur activity.

I am far from inactive, I just never keep track of the time I spend in game. If I had to guess... Wake up until sleep? Atleast 3 days a week even when school starts. (Praise homeschool)
oh mkay i see Wink
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application Time210Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:38 pm

Denied!
Inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-