IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!! Empty
PostSubject: SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!!   SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!! Time210Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:55 pm

Name :
Eugene Eu Very Happy

Time Zone :
GMT +8:00

Email :
Eugenein@hotmail.com

IGN :
SnowAkantor

Why you want to be a GM? :
Basically, my most important point for being a GM is, Support.
This server i observed throughout needs some support and is currently looking a GMs right?
Therefore, i am applying a GM Application to help out the server with manpower and strength and resolve other's problems and stay active as much as possible.

What you will do as a GM? :

Most importantly, i would do whatever it takes to support this server with whatever i can do.
As in Support, i would..
  • Resolve other Mapler's problems with my ability.
  • Host Events and make the crowd happy.
  • Be humourous and have the server laugh with joy.
  • Have every mapler enjoy their gameplay by elliminating hackers around the server.
  • Not to AFK when someone needs help. (Like giving them Fake Hopes that i would come to the "rescue")

How you can help the server as a GM?
With my Ability of self-knowledge of the game and the experiences i had as a GM, i would probably make a huge change in the server in terms of positive-play, as i support the server with my best hopes.

How long you have played IdyllicStory? :
I have played IdyllicStory for nearly 2months now.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day? :

2 to 3 Hours Unfortunately. (The server is lacking. Im sorry)
However, i would be as active as possible when i had achieved the title as GM of IdyllicStory not because it would be FUN as a GM, but players would start to need help from the GM and i would be there to assist.

How long you have played GMS? :
I live in ASEAN, so my IP Address is blocked off from Global Maple Story.
However, my experience in MapleSEA is long.
I could'nt really recall how long i've played, But i know that i started MapleSEA when i was young. I even woke up early to rush with my level! (Obviously im Immature that time)

What makes you stand out :
The 4Ds, 3Cs, 2Is, and 1R.
My Dedication, Determination, Diligence and Discipline.
My Courage, Confidence and my Compassion.
My Integrity and my Intelligence
My RESPECT!

What commands you will mainly use as a GM? :
As in MAINLY, i would use.
  • !level xx - Obviously i needs Levels Very Happy
  • !job xxx - I need my jobs too..
  • !warp xxxxxxxxxx - And teleportings..
  • !notice w b [GM]Vincent : Hi All! I love myself! - The server needs some humour!

Ok no Joke now.

• !dc - To prevent dupers to dupe straight after an Event and help them save (I know it's not effective, but it helps roll-backs)
  • !event - Host events of course! xDD
  • !cheaters - The most famous command, to spot Hackers!
  • !ban xxxx xxxx - A "chain combo" from !cheaters xD
  • !saveserver - Im not sure if it works in this server, but it pretty much helps about roll-backs sometimes.
  • !online - You know, to see how nice and active the server is!

Experience as a GM :
I have been a GM for pretty lot of servers, therefore, my Experience as a GM is ALOT.
However, i could say my job excellence as a GM would be 8/10 since servers are different from each other.
I would whiten out the server names if you all request for the name of the server.
If i could recall..
Position as a GM - 3
Position as an Admin - 2
Position as a Supporter - 1
(I just realised it 3,2,1. Pretty nice digits i see. Very Happy)

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, we won't hold against you :
Absolutely NOT!
Although this server is lacking, i still like the nature of spending my time in this server to have some fun and enjoyment myself and also help some people who are in need.
Spamming help is COOL! LOLS

Im Sorry if this Application is too wordy.
But i Thank you, for looking at this Application.
Ever for haters, i Thank you, for even bother to look at my Applications x3

Therefore, here's a picture to change the Wordy-ness. Very Happy

SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!! Thyousexyie9

Last edited by SnowAkantor on Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!!   SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!! Time210Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:18 pm

nice app
9/10.

Good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!!   SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!! Time210Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:34 pm

2 - 3 hours isn't active enough i'm guessing .
Well , I LOVE THE PIC AT THE END ;3

- CASH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!!   SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!! Time210Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:40 pm

SnowAkantor wrote:

How long you play IdyllicStory per day? :[/b]
2 to 3 Hours Unfortunately. (The server is lacking. Im sorry)
However, i would be as active as possible when i had achieved the title as GM of IdyllicStory not because it would be FUN as a GM, but players would start to need help from the GM and i would be there to assist.

It IS, not enough.
However, i have bold on part that i cover for my 2 ~ 3 hours gameplay time.
I know it sucks.
But i'll improve on my activeness.
But all i know, is i play everyday Very Happy
Thanks for the comments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!!   SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!! Time210Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:42 pm

Since you don't play much .
Use the time that you DO play at the times where other GMs aren't on .
That'd be better so that you cover up for them a lil while Very Happy

- CASH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!!   SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!! Time210Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:53 pm

Snow, your application is amazing!
There are barely any errors here that I can find,
And your application is so organized!
You always seem to amaze me in forums..
10/10 Man!
Good luck and hope you get the spot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!!   SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!! Time210Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:57 pm

Thanks Vincent!
I always liked how you Compliment and take me as a true friend! :DD
Ok, it's time to sleep since my dad is irritating and keeps bugging me to sleep and warning me before he pulls the plug.
Its.. 2AM.
Good Nights Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!!   SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!! Time210Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:58 am

All I saw was a big ass wall of text
and I was like
D:

Now for real

That was the best GM app ive seen so far. I hope you get a outstanding future as a GM in this wonderful server
Your Map making Friend
~Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!!   SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!! Time210Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:07 am

It's a nice APP!
Lots of information, neatly organized.
I see you like the color, red lol. d:

Good Luck!
Stay Active and remember to vote!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!!   SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!! Time210Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:28 pm

@Irving : Yep!
Red is my color!
Kindda Razz
I had red color-ed shirts when i was like 10.
And i had like 5pairs.
Now i couldnt even wear them.
So you could see, red is my color since 10.
(I actually bought red shirt cus of National Day, Singapore's Birthday Very Happy)

@Mike : THANKS THANKS!! :DD
Really appreciated the compliment! Very Happy
Thanks for the Map making tutorial.
Managed to make one and seeing if people likes it, ill post it up.
But still some bugs yet to be fixed Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!!   SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!! Time210Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:20 pm

Great app dude. GL on getting the spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!!   SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!! Time210Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:46 pm

I agree with most of these uprooting comments. This application is organized, stays on topic, gives plenty of information, and shows everything you are (which is good ;D). I wish you luck for future references. x:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!!   SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!! Time210Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:03 pm

@[Hai]ItzDarren : Ty for the compliment. I'll do my best! :DD

@=♥️Łίηηaψ♥️= : Thank you very much Very Happy Neat is my middle name!
Ok not rly. LOLS. But still thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!!   SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!! Time210Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:12 pm

Eugene Neat Eu ;3
That's cool !

- CASH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!!   SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!! Time210Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:19 pm

LOLS.
Nonono!!
Eugene Eu Neat Huan.
LOL, sounds weird.
Full name is actually Eugene Eu Rui Huan Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!!   SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!! Time210Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:55 pm

Really good app snow, I like how you arranged it. Looks really good and clean. I've seen you a lot on the forums and in-game, you seem like a cool person.

Good luck ^_^

~EM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!!   SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!! Time210Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:36 pm

Thanks Emerald Very Happy
You had a pretty decent Application there too! Very Happy
And..
Im cool?
LOLS, glad to hear tht!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!!   SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!! Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:23 am

SnowAkantor wrote:
Thanks Emerald Very Happy
You had a pretty decent Application there too! Very Happy
And..
Im cool?
LOLS, glad to hear tht!

You're welcome, and thanks xD
Ya you're cool, you seem like the person who's fun to be around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!!   SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!! Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:00 pm

OMGOSH pwnnage app snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-iMarkus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!!   SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!! Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:34 am

@Emeraldmoon : O.O Thts a really good compliment for me to hear tyvm Very Happy Ask lexi, Cash, markus, vince or irving how does it feel to have me around. LOL, sometimes it's quite boring tho Razz

@iMarkus : YAY YOU COMMENTTEDD! And, PWN? Ok LOLS. Ty for commenting.

Random : My Mom's sick :l And im feeling hawt since i dont have a fan in my room cuz my mom took it T_T

(Get well soon mom Razz)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!!   SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!! Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:37 am

SnowAkantor wrote:
@Emeraldmoon : O.O Thts a really good compliment for me to hear tyvm Very Happy Ask lexi, Cash, markus, vince or irving how does it feel to have me around. LOL, sometimes it's quite boring tho Razz

Random : My Mom's sick :l And im feeling hawt since i dont have a fan in my room cuz my mom took it T_T

(Get well soon mom Razz)

LOL, that kind of cracked me up how you typed "Get well soon mom Razz" really, really small.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!!   SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!! Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:38 am

Josh wrote:
SnowAkantor wrote:

(Get well soon mom Razz)

LOL, that kind of cracked me up how you typed "Get well soon mom Razz" really, really small.

LOLS. Yeah, i made it small cuz it's like a wish or somesort.
And i dont want to make it BIG cuz it'll just make it weird tht a wish, that i wanted it to fulfil, is spreaded out "worldwide". Kindda get wad i mean? ^^
Wishes are small! <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!!   SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!! Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:43 am

SnowAkantor wrote:
Josh wrote:
SnowAkantor wrote:

(Get well soon mom Razz)

And i dont want to make it BIG cuz it'll just make it weird tht a wish, that i wanted it to fulfil, is spreaded out "worldwide". Kindda get wad i mean? ^^
Wishes are small! <3

Yeah, that makes sense then.

(Hope your mom gets well soon too. ^^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!!   SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!! Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:45 am

Josh wrote:
SnowAkantor wrote:
Josh wrote:
SnowAkantor wrote:

(Get well soon mom Razz)

Wishes are small! <3

Yeah, that makes sense then.

(Hope your mom gets well soon too. ^^)

Tyvm!
I'll put this into my "Future Happens" File. LOL JK.
Wish sent!
Wish Received
-> Josh : Hey Snow,
I hope your mom gets well soon!
Regards, Josh

LOL. Ok o.O
Btw, issit me, or is my Application looks weird?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!!   SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!! Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:51 am

It doesn't look weird, it's very professional while holding on to some humorous integrity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!!   SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!! Time210

Back to top Go down

SnowAkantor's GM Application. VIEW, COMMENT. NAO!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next