IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D

Go down 

Should Recarnated Be a GM?
Yes
Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D I_vote_lcap20%Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
No
Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D I_vote_lcap0%Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Rape
Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D I_vote_lcap60%Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
OMG I LOVE STEPHY <3
Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D I_vote_lcap20%Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D Empty
PostSubject: Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D   Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:59 am

Name : Colin Harris

Time Zone :
Eastern Pacific

Email : Thecolinharris@yahoo.com

IGN : Recarnated

Why you want to be a GM : I want to be a GM because the server gets boring sometimes as a regular player and it would just be nice to change things up and be a GM for once.

What you will do as a GM :
1. Try to host events/games
2. Listen to players and help them with their problems
3. Be kind to other GM's and players
4. Advertise
5. I would try to keep the players happy, by hosting events,
Answering their questions and of course make fun with them.

6. And finally just make the server a more fun and enjoyable one. =]

How you can help the server as a GM :
1. Advertise
2. Make it more cheery with my Jokes and what not. Lol

3. Host events, help people with their questions, and talk with the players if they were bored. Very Happy
How long you have played IdyllicStory :
Almost 2 weeks now. Any by far it's one of my most favorite servers! Very Happy

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : 5-7hrs a day.

What makes you stand out :
The thing that stands out about me the most is my humor. I can make almost everybody laugh.. =] So if u need a laugh or need someone to lighten the mood up. Come find me =]

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : I don't know many commands.. But I would mostly like to use the ones to help people if they need something (!warp,!ban,!jail,!etc.)

Experience as a GM : I have never been a GM. I have posted a few apps at one point but the servers never got back with me..

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you: No i would not quit this server. It is amazing. And has potential to be #1! And i would like to help it get there Even if I dont become a Gm.

~Well That's My App. I hope You Liked It. Thanks 4 Reading~
Razz

Last edited by Recarnated on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:54 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Constructive Criticism)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D   Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:08 am

Recarnated.
If you seriously want to produce this GM Application to the public, please go to other servers.
This server is strict on GM Application because GMs does not want to waste their time on Application that are just for fun.
So either edit it and put more time in it.
Or edit it and say tht you're just making a fool of yourself.

Im extremely sorry if im too strict.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: yeaap   Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:08 am

Nah man, I live off constructive critisicm. Thanks. =] I've only made a app for 1 other server.. They never told me if I made it or not.. And it wasn't for fun... i just like to make my stuff lively. Not all boring.. Pssh. Fun Is Fun. I like fun. Lmfao !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Recarnated's GM app =]   Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:12 pm

Very good i think 9/10 ---> keep going Smile

You Should add Little bit more colour and text and its Perfect Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D   Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:15 pm

It's a bit short, but its still good.
Good luck. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recarnated's GM app =]   Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:23 pm

Very nice App, (:
But try adding some more information~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D   Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:59 am

Like Joane said, The APP is pretty short.
Try adding more information.
The colors are alright, add more color as well.

Good Luck!

Stay Active and remember to vote!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D   Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:36 am

Nice app. But as mentioned, it is very short.
Try to add more
8/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D   Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:47 am

Hey ! Smile
As most of the people above of me said,
If you add just a little more information on some parts
it would help a bunch ;D
P.S ; If you put more color maybe it would drag me into it
and not get me so bored of reading GM App's all the time xD
Haha ! That was some advice. (;

-elise<3 Good luck 8/10

Don't forget to VOTE VOTE VOTE !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D   Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:03 am

Ok, it looks nicer now.
But still lacks infomation.
Im sure you'll produce more infomation.
Good luck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D   Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:03 pm

Thanks everyone! Very Happy It was nice of you to come a read/comment!!! Very Happy Elise.... I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333 lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D   Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D Time210Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:57 pm

The colors are cool, but like snow said, you lack a serious amount of information. If you could add more info and such, explaining some of the questions more. It would probably be helpful to those who have to choose a gm.

Overall I'd give this a 7/10. Good luck Recarnated!

~EM
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D   Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D Time210Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:24 pm

Denied!
Permbanned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D   Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D Time210

Back to top Go down

Heya!!! Read This,Comment,And whatever. RAPE! :D
Page 1 of 1