IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you think I qualify for a GM spot?
Yes
Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27) I_vote_lcap27%Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27) I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
No
Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27) I_vote_lcap73%Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27) I_vote_rcap
 73% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27) Empty
PostSubject: Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27)   Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27) Time210Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:55 am

First of all, thanks for taking the time to read my GM application. I'd really appreciate it if you would leave me a nice comment. Smile I hope you enjoy it and it will make up for the hard work and lots of focus I put into this.

Exclamation Name :

Spencer Friday, call me spencer, spenny, spen, spenneth, w/e the hell you want.

19, turning 20 in August.

PST

sp.friday@gmail.com

Exclamation IGN :

Generate

Exclamation Why do you want to be a GM :

Being a GM isn't just something I wan't to do for leisurely reasons, it's not just a thing I'm applying for just to have fun. I want to have this job as a GM because I feel that the server needs someone like me. (I'm not trying to brag) I can bring life and excitement to the server. (Not that its not already exciting and lively) What I'm saying is i can be a very fun person and share my experiences with people. I have had many experiences in life and I love to tell people about them. (I'm not sure if anyone really wants to listen to me brag about what I've done in life, harhar.) This is a very great server and I feel I could make it even better by being a GM. I want to host fun events, make new events, (I have some great ideas for events that I've been waiting to share with people for a while, because I haven't posted them in the Suggestions section, but I might soon) be nice to players, answer any dumb questions that get annoying, and just help the server in general.

Exclamation What you will do as a GM? :

As a GM, I will jail trolls, be helpful to new players, host fun events, give out prizes, answer questions about anything, and stop arguments because there's been lots of trolls starting smega wars lately, and I'm good at stopping trolls ruining people's gameplay by smegaing like crazy and saying stupid things and sometimes even impersonating GMs. This gets really annoying, and I think I will help a lot of people by doing so, and I think I would be liked by a lot of people by relieving them of spamming idiots who don't even care who they are hurting or just straight up pissing off like crazy. This is another reason why you should choose me to be a GM, because I have great qualities that back me up. So as you can see, I'm a pretty good troll-stopper because I can just make them realize how stupid they're being, because they are pretty stupid in general.

Exclamation How you can help the server as a GM:

Like I said before in the other question, I can be very helpful to new players, I have lots of ideas for the server, I like to answer questions about the game, (even if they get very annoying sometimes) and I can do anything I can to help, because I'm a very helpful person in general, and usually whenever someone asks me to train them or give them money in-game, I help them because I was always taught as a child to help people and don't treat people how you don't want to be treated. I know that sounds kind of gay, but its actually really helpful in life if you always follow that rule, because I know what its like to not be treated well. (I was kind of a nerd in school, and people would talk shit about me every day and I pretty much felt horrible every day, I'm not trying to get sympathy from people so they will want me to get accepted because they feel bad for me, I'm just telling everyone my experiences in life and about what I was talking about.) So yeah, that's how I'll help the server when I become a GM (I'm not really sure if i will, but i thought it would sound better than "If I get accepted as a GM")

Exclamation How long you have played IdyllicStory :

About 2 months, I would occasionally play on IdyllicStory because i was still playing GMS. But now I only play GMS a little because I got bored of it after playing it for 2 years.

Exclamation How long do you play IdyllicStory per day :

I play about 14 hours every day, (with breaks) but i play about 7-8 hours on weekends because i have a life and don't sit on the computer all day doing nothing, I like to hang out and exercise with people I know.

ExclamationHow long you have played GMS :

I have played GMS for about 2 years, ever since my brother introduced it to me, But I've taken long breaks because sometimes I just get super bored of the same old thing and slow leveling. (like 3-4 month breaks)

Exclamation What makes you stand out :

I am a very unique person and i like to make unique things, such as abstract paintings, build sculptures, and write down my ideas about things, just life in general, because I always need to think about what's going on in my life and the world because some things I just don't understand why people do the things they do and how cruel people can be everyday. Like one time, I saw some guy just drop his dog off at the store and left it there and never came back. I really didn't understand why he did that, because that's just straight up horrible, but luckily, some people took him in. I went home and thought about it and I came to the conclusion that karma would come back and bite his ass, and he would have it on his conscience for his whole life.

Exclamation What commands you will mainly use as a gm :

Well, I would use every single command, But here are the main ones:
!ban (To ban hackers)
!unban (To give people a second chance)
!jail (To stop spammers/trolls)
!mute (Again, to stop spammers/trolls)

Exclamation Do you have any experience as a GM?:

My friend made a private server, and I was a GM on that until Nexon/Wizet shut it down, and i was very helpful and i was a popular GM to the players because I was a very nice and forgiving GM. (It actually depended on the situation, like if they did something stupid like d/ced the whole map, I would ban them right away, but if someone spammed/insulted a GM too much whereas they just cross line of faggotry, I would usually forgive them and give them a second chance, because I'd hate to just ban someone right away for just doing that.

Exclamation Will you quit this server if your application is denied?:

No, I will never quit the server no matter how annoyed or mad/sad I get because I truely love this server. This is the 3rd private server I've played in, and the rates aren't too high or too low, the GMs are nice (If i get the spot, I can be one of those nice GMs), and the community isn't too shitty except for the trolls and hackers that try to ruin the fun but get banned in the end anyway, so it doesn't matter that much. So no, I will not leave this server if my application gets denied.

Exclamation Can you handle the responsibility of being a GM?:

I just thought I'd add this to give more info. But yes, i surely can handle the responsibility of being a GM. I am very responsible and I'm a very hard worker and I would love to have the responsibility as a GM. Some people can't handle it and quit because they are lazy and don't want to do any work.

Thanks for your time,
Spencer.

Please debate whether i should become an admin or not! Smile Thanks![/size]

Remember to stay active and vote. Very Happy

Last edited by Generate<3 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:32 am; edited 31 times in total (Reason for editing : added more color and fixed all errors.)
Back to top Go down

Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27)   Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27) Time210Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:12 am

Ah, decent application.
But, it is a bit short.
You should add some more information and some color.
Good luck getting the GM post man!

Don't forget to stay active and vote!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27)   Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27) Time210Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:13 am

VincentXXII wrote:
Ah, decent application.
But, it is a bit short.
You should add some more information and some color.
Good luck getting the GM post man!

Don't forget to stay active and vote!

Thanks, it really means a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27)   Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27) Time210Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:18 pm

I like how I get one comment while everyone else gets like 50.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27)   Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27) Time210Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:02 am

You know when their app was posted? Almost 3 months+ to get those responses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: eh   Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27) Time210Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:22 am

he got a pro last name. "Friday"
its my fav day of da week if we got school Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27)   Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27) Time210Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:43 am

I'm sorry, it just kinda made me mad and I didn't realize that. I don't think twice before i say things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27)   Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27) Time210Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:09 pm

Lol, btw, the title looks wrong. Your becoming a Game Master, not an admin. Just wanted to point that out. (: Other than that, 9 / 10 GL on getting the spot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27)   Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27) Time210Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:48 am

The App is a bit short.
You can add some stuff! Very Happy
It's decent overall.

Good Luck, Don't forget to stay Active and Vote!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27)   Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27) Time210Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:24 am

Woooooow..
Got much longer...
"..much longer..."
AHA!
Anyways, good job, you added lots of more information. ;3
10/10 from me!
Hope you get the spot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27)   Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27) Time210Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:48 am

Thanks Vince! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27)   Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27) Time210Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:12 am

[Mastersmith]Vincent wrote:
Woooooow..
Got much longer...
"..much longer..."
AHA!
Anyways, good job, you added lots of more information. ;3
10/10 from me!
Hope you get the spot!

Oh waht? No 10/10 for mah app? Hate you <3

OT: Holy crap, your application is OUTSTANDING. You definitely should get a position. That's just my opinion though. I'm sure others agree with me though. xD Good luck dude.

Last edited by [Pro]Haze on Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27)   Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27) Time210Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:59 am

Uh, lol?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27)   Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27) Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:06 pm

I'm sorry I really wanted to bump this because it was really far back. >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27)   Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27) Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:19 pm

You don't have to bump it back .
Well , that was what I USED to do .
Till I figured , its no use .
The GM only looks at it once , and they see you in game .
They'll see if you qualify for a spot as a GM .
Don't have to bump it back .
Makes you look desperate Razz

- CASH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27)   Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27) Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:20 pm

Nice app man i bet u can do the spot Btw as i said ingame ur lastname rocks!!
friday <3
-iMarkus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27)   Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27) Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:32 pm

Aha, but I kind of am. I'm not a patient person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27)   Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27) Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:15 pm

Nice but kinda short and you used tooo much space for just your name and some of the other stuff butt other then that really nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27)   Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27) Time210Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:56 am

It looked too crowded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27)   Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27) Time210Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:34 am

Nice app. A little short but it's nice. 8/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27)   Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27) Time210Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:00 am

pretty nice application Very Happy
it gets 10/10 from me it has nice colors but its kind of spaced out a lot...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27)   Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27) Time210Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:19 pm

Nice app Wink
Very long <~ No homo
Good luck~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27)   Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27) Time210Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:31 pm

Bwahahaha, I'm commenting on your app! xD, good app btw, you're totally an expert at making applications. It's well organized and easy to read. Good luck on getting gm.

Overall 10/10 <--- It's that awesome.

~EM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27)   Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27) Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:12 pm

I liked your App! Very Happy
10/10 from me!
This is my favourite part :

Last edited by Generate<3 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:32 am; edited 31 times in total (Reason for editing : added more color and fixed all errors.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27)   Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27) Time210Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:48 am

Haha thanks. I kept editing it because I wasn't satisfied and I kept feeling like something was missing, but yeah, thanks, it means a lot to me even though to you its just a comment.
Back to top Go down

Heya! (Generate) Spencer's GM application! (It's more sexier now as of July 27)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next