IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cuttero's GM Application!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cuttero's GM Application! Empty
PostSubject: Cuttero's GM Application!   Cuttero's GM Application! Time210Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:15 pm

Name :Anik

Time Zone :PST( GMT + 8:00 )

Email :asyrafpongkes@hotmail.com

IGN :iWack

Why you want to be a GM : I want to be a GM because, 1:I Hackers on a Private Server are being ridiculous. 2:I will help new players and teach them about the server and ask them to vote(I wont force them but i will encourage them). 3:I will host events.

What you will do as a GM :As I mentioned above,I will ban hackers,host events and help new players.The hackers(who vac,damage hack about 100k damage to a monster)really irritates me,like when i was new to the server,i was at henesys hunting ground.I was trying to kill the coke slime,suddenly someone came in and vacced all the monsters to the portal and he damage hacked.His damage was about 99k!

How you can help the server as a GM :Well, I'd like to: Ban hackers, suggest new and awesome ideas, help Vote, host some fun events and give away cool prizes for who won my event, recruit more and more players, and get IdyllicStory Ranked #1 Private Server.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :Almost a year,but I've gotten to know the GM's and players so far.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :I play IdyllicStory for 6-8 hours per day,depending on my mood.Sometimes if i am happy,i would play IdyllicStory for 7-8 hours per day.

How long you have played GMS :Well,I played GMS for around 3-6 years.

What makes you stand out :I'll tell you that, like I'm really competitive and I can sound like I know everything.But actually i am helpful,reliable,outgoing and very nice to other players.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :Well,i would use this
!jail
!ban
!event
!say
!warp
!cheaters

Experience as a GM :I have been a GM in a PrivateServer for 3 years.(forgotten the server's name)But the GM's in the server were inactive,some of my friends said "why dont you just quit the server because you are the only active GM in the server!"But then i still helped new players.A month after that,the server was closed for some reason.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
Why would i quit even if my GM Application was denied?The server is really fun anyway.Even if i am not a GM,I will still help new players around the server and encourage them to vote the server.To me, IdyllicStory has been one of the Private Servers that actually has active GMs, daily Events, and aside from some of the rude people in the Server, a TRULY friendly community.

iWack,

Thank you for reading everyone Exclamation Very Happy

Hope this GM Application will be accepted by the GM's Exclamation cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers

Last edited by Cuttero on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:41 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cuttero's GM Application!   Cuttero's GM Application! Time210Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:49 pm

You could add more info and more color.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cuttero's GM Application!   Cuttero's GM Application! Time210Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:57 pm

It's a decent App.
Mind adding some color? Very Happy
Adding some info wouldn't hurt as well.
Good Luck!

Stay active and remember to vote!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cuttero's GM Application!   Cuttero's GM Application! Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:31 pm

[GM]irving wrote:
It's a decent App.
Mind adding some color? Very Happy
Adding some info wouldn't hurt as well.
Good Luck!

Stay active and remember to vote!

Sure and Thx Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cuttero's GM Application!   Cuttero's GM Application! Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:06 pm

83696881 wrote:
Name : Benjamin

Time Zone : (GMT +08:00)

Email : spider_bilt98@hotmail.com

IGN : Buttocks

Why I want to be a GM : Firstly, I want to be a GM as more and more people are trying to use hacks in IdyllicStory and I want to help recommend IdyllicStory to my friends. Secondly, I would encourage the new players in IdyllicStory to vote everytime when they log in (I will not force them, but to encourage).

How can you help the server as a GM : I would ban hackers, create new WZ, vote at least 6 times a week, host interesting events and get Idyllic to be the best PrivateServer.

How long have you been playing IdyllicStory : To be exact, i started this year, but as I created, i felt that i've been on the right PrivateServer. I was on RydahMS at first, as i was searching for new PrivateServer(s), I saw IdyllicStory. I started at February and i played till now.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day: I play IdyllicStory 4-5 hours per day. I've known most of the players in Idyllicstory and hope to know more new friends. ^^

How long have you played GMS : I played GMS for 3 - 4 years.

What makes you stand out : I'm a competitive person and if I don't get things right, i would give my all and do my best to complete it with the shortest time possible, so as to do other stuff quickly. I'm a trustable, honest and responsible person.

What commands will you mainly use as a GM? : Well, i would use
!ban
!warp
!event

Experience as a GM: Actually, i've been a GM for 2-3 years and i would never fail to help those people who needs help. I've forgottened the name of the server but the server's very active. The GMs are helpful, but after a few years, the server had to close down because of some reason. I hope to help people who are in need again. ^^

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. : I will never quit this #1 server even if my application is denied. Why must i quit ? I love this PrivateServer to bits. Even if i'm rejected, i'll still give my all and help the people in need, e.g to guide them through IdyllicStory and let them get on to Idyllic and make Idyllicstory the world's #1 Privateserver !

Buttocks,
I hope every GM in IdyllicStory would like my application form. Very Happy

May i know what is this about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cuttero's GM Application!   Cuttero's GM Application! Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:09 pm

Please do not post a GM application on someone else's .
Click on New Topic and post it there .
Thank you .

About your application , a little lacking info don't you think ?
Anyways , rmb to stay active and keep voting every 12 hours .
Stay on the forums as well to increase your chances .
Good luck !

- CASH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cuttero's GM Application!   Cuttero's GM Application! Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:19 pm

SnowAkantor wrote:
83696881 wrote:

Why I want to be a GM : Firstly, I want to be a GM as more and more people are trying to use hacks in IdyllicStory and I want to help recommend IdyllicStory to my friends. Secondly, I would encourage the new players in IdyllicStory to vote everytime when they log in (I will not force them, but to encourage).

How can you help the server as a GM : I would ban hackers, create new WZ, vote at least 6 times a week, host interesting events and get Idyllic to be the best PrivateServer.

How long have you been playing IdyllicStory : To be exact, i started this year, but as I created, i felt that i've been on the right PrivateServer. I was on RydahMS at first, as i was searching for new PrivateServer(s), I saw IdyllicStory. I started at February and i played till now.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day: I play IdyllicStory 4-5 hours per day. I've known most of the players in Idyllicstory and hope to know more new friends. ^^

What makes you stand out : I'm a competitive person and if I don't get things right, i would give my all and do my best to complete it with the shortest time possible, so as to do other stuff quickly. I'm a trustable, honest and responsible person.

!ban
!warp
!event

Experience as a GM: Actually, i've been a GM for 2-3 years and i would never fail to help those people who needs help. I've forgottened the name of the server but the server's very active. The GMs are helpful, but after a few years, the server had to close down because of some reason. I hope to help people who are in need again. ^^

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. : I will never quit this #1 server even if my application is denied. Why must i quit ? I love this PrivateServer to bits. Even if i'm rejected, i'll still give my all and help the people in need, e.g to guide them through IdyllicStory and let them get on to Idyllic and make Idyllicstory the world's #1 Privateserver !

Buttocks,

O_O Create a topic and do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cuttero's GM Application!   Cuttero's GM Application! Time210Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:06 am

CASH wrote:
Please do not post a GM application on someone else's .
Click on New Topic and post it there .
Thank you .

About your application , a little lacking info don't you think ?
Anyways , rmb to stay active and keep voting every 12 hours .
Stay on the forums as well to increase your chances .
Good luck !

- CASH

Who's app u talking about ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cuttero's GM Application!   Cuttero's GM Application! Time210Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:08 am

[Int]Nuno(1337) wrote:
SnowAkantor wrote:
83696881 wrote:

!ban
!warp
!event

Buttocks,

O_O Create a topic and do that.

Create ur own topic and put that in it.And u copied some of mine -.-
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Cuttero's GM Application!   Cuttero's GM Application! Time210Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:30 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cuttero's GM Application!   Cuttero's GM Application! Time210

Back to top Go down

Cuttero's GM Application!
Page 1 of 1