IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IGN: Subject Ban Appeal :/

Go down 
AuthorMessage

IGN: Subject Ban Appeal :/ Empty
PostSubject: IGN: Subject Ban Appeal :/   IGN: Subject Ban Appeal :/ Time210Sat May 14, 2011 4:50 am

Hiya, im posting this because i feel that i may have a chance of getting unbanned....
Today (The date i posted this) igot banned in for "Damage hacking" at first i didnt know why because all i had was 3 srbs and 1 ssrb so i was like "I think the GM doesnt know i had the srb/ssrb". but then i asked Brooke and she told me that Ur not aloud to use srb/ssrb till 10 rbs, i didnt know that so i was like 'Ooohhh' And she told me to post a ban Appeal so i did. And now i know that you werent aloud to use srb/ssrbs till 10 rbs... So for this reason may i ask to be unabaned?

IGN: Subject

Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IGN: Subject Ban Appeal :/   IGN: Subject Ban Appeal :/ Time210Sat May 14, 2011 5:01 am

But Brooke wasnt the one who bannd me :3 she just helped me.... idk who bannd me ? o_O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IGN: Subject Ban Appeal :/   IGN: Subject Ban Appeal :/ Time210Sat May 14, 2011 5:42 am

After 5 rebirths, if someone is using a SRB/SSRB ring, it won't show the legit attack damage w/ the rings to the Gm's anymore. So yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IGN: Subject Ban Appeal :/   IGN: Subject Ban Appeal :/ Time210Sat May 14, 2011 6:33 am

Then is that a good thing or a bad thing for me? O_O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IGN: Subject Ban Appeal :/   IGN: Subject Ban Appeal :/ Time210Sat May 14, 2011 7:13 am

I think since you didn't know to not equip SRB/SSRB rings that you'll get unbanned. It's a honest mistake, really.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: IGN: Subject Ban Appeal :/   IGN: Subject Ban Appeal :/ Time210Sat May 14, 2011 4:27 pm

Unbanned
/Locked
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IGN: Subject Ban Appeal :/   IGN: Subject Ban Appeal :/ Time210

Back to top Go down

IGN: Subject Ban Appeal :/
Page 1 of 1