IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban Appeal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
Rebeca1995

Female Posts : 289

Ban Appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Ban Appeal    Ban Appeal  Time210Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:57 am

I got banned for "having donator hair without being a donator and telling a GM what to do".

I'll request to be unbanned on two counts - Firstly, I was deliberating whether to donate to the server and Jacinta was just trying to help me make up my mind, by allowing me to have the donator hair for 10 mins. I've decided to donate, however that would take sometime as I need to find a way to top-up my paypal account. (Asked my brother for help, and he helped me donated $2 I think. More donations will be coming soon, I think. )

Lastly, I did not tell Jacinta what to do, but merely giving her advice. If in doubt, please do ask Jacinta, whether did I implicitly told her what to do, or was I just giving her advice when she asked me to.

I thank you for reading my ban appeal, and I hope that I will be unbanned soon. Thank you very much. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Ban Appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal    Ban Appeal  Time210Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:07 am

She nearly lost her job cause of her warping you to maps
Everything she did that day was against the rules
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
Rebeca1995

Ban Appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal    Ban Appeal  Time210Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:17 am

Lexii wrote:

Dear Lexii, please calm down. I did not know it was against the rules for Jacinta to warp me, and since she was needing of friends to test commands, I volunteered to help her. If that is against the rules, I'll apologise for my misdeeds again.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Ban Appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal    Ban Appeal  Time210Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:21 am

Rebeca1995 wrote:
Lexii wrote:

Dear Lexii, please calm down. I did not know it was against the rules for Jacinta to warp me, and since she was needing of friends to test commands, I volunteered to help her. If that is against the rules, I'll apologise for my misdeeds again.

May this be a lesson for you to never accept anything from a GM and to never tell a GM what to do
Back to top Go down
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
Rebeca1995

Ban Appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal    Ban Appeal  Time210Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:23 am

Lexii wrote:
Rebeca1995 wrote:
Lexii wrote:

May this be a lesson for you to never accept anything from a GM and to never tell a GM what to do

I understand. (I need to pay 10 USD to get un-banned? But I removed that hairstyle after 10 minutes D:)

Last edited by Rebeca1995 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit: Additional Information)
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Ban Appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal    Ban Appeal  Time210Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:03 am

Rebeca1995 wrote:
Lexii wrote:
Rebeca1995 wrote:
Lexii wrote:

I understand. (I need to pay 10 USD to get un-banned? But I removed that hairstyle after 10 minutes D:)

Thats how i work, normaly i ask the GM that caused the damage to pay 10 usd but she was demoted at that moment so i couldnt just make up new punishments for her BUT she can still pay the 10 usd for you, either you or her pay it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ban Appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal    Ban Appeal  Time210

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1