IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lone Ban appeal

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lone Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Lone Ban appeal   Lone Ban appeal Time210Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:07 pm

I was i the middle of a protect omega sector party quest when i was suddenly warped to henesys. I continued to go about my business and went to try to do some jump quests, but as i clicked nothing appeared. So i tried @dispose and that did not work, so i decided to force it to quit. When i restarted it said i had been permabanned. I went to the website and spoke to lexi in the chat who said i had d/c hacked her and other when i did no such thing.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Lone Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Ban appeal   Lone Ban appeal Time210Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:53 pm

Heres my story :
I was just sitting in FM like any other day, but suddenly i got DC like everyone else in FM. I logged back on and got DC again, so i went ch 2 Henesys and changed my channel into CH 1. After that i did !Online, tracked everyone in CH 1 (wasnt much people left anymore) So i did /find lone : Free market, warped you to me (Henesys) and got dc. So i logged back on (In CH 2 again) went to GM map and warped you to CH 2 to permban u, you mightve been glitched that you didnt know any shit off but it the map has been dcing for like 2 days now and i just wanted it to stop (So it did after i banned u)
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

Lone Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Ban appeal   Lone Ban appeal Time210Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:04 pm

Lexii wrote:
Heres my story :
I was just sitting in FM like any other day, but suddenly i got DC like everyone else in FM. I logged back on and got DC again, so i went ch 2 Henesys and changed my channel into CH 1. After that i did !Online, tracked everyone in CH 1 (wasnt much people left anymore) So i did /find lone : Free market, warped you to me (Henesys) and got dc. So i logged back on (In CH 2 again) went to GM map and warped you to CH 2 to permban u, you mightve been glitched that you didnt know any shit off but it the map has been dcing for like 2 days now and i just wanted it to stop (So it did after i banned u)

@Why you frozed?
I dced you without me being online = Character froze

i don't know what happened i wasn't doing anything wrong i was simply just testing out the features of the server. And all of a sudden got warped multiple times after Scotty's event. And considering i have never hacked, have no reason to hack and don't see a point of ruining a game for others. Why would i purposely crash people? I had only been online for about 3 hours since i joined the server. So a problem that you have had from before i started playing the server shouldn't be pinned on someone who just joined.
Back to top Go down

Lone Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Ban appeal   Lone Ban appeal Time210Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:06 pm

you should atleast give him a chance to get fixed and there probley isnt a d/c hacker alot of ppl were glitching up and did you d/c when you warped him to you? anyway im just saying you should give him a 2nd chance not commanding or anything o.o
Back to top Go down

Lone Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Ban appeal   Lone Ban appeal Time210Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:14 pm

Icey wrote:
you should atleast give him a chance

lexii doesn't seem to think so, she has said "better to lose 1 player then 20" there is no clear proof i did nothing wrong, and i know i wasn't using any 3rd party programs to disrupt the server. She wont even go through tests to see if i am doing anything to break the server.
Back to top Go down

Lone Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Ban appeal   Lone Ban appeal Time210Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:16 pm

lexii were not forcing you to unban him but if you warped him to you and you didnt d/c then he probley wasnt the hacker and why would you go straight to /find lone? why not anyone else
Back to top Go down

Lone Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Ban appeal   Lone Ban appeal Time210Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Icey wrote:
lexii were not forcing you to unban him but if you warped him to you and you didnt d/c then he probley wasnt the hacker and why would you go straight to /find lone? why not anyone else

we have been talking in chat and she said she had banned 7 or 8 other people to see if this stopped the d/cing and decided to ban me. This proves nothing, as with all bans it comes with a reason. And if a hacker realizes that people are getting banned for what they are doing then they are going to stop, pinning the blame on the last person to be banned.
Back to top Go down

Lone Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Ban appeal   Lone Ban appeal Time210Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:23 pm

hackers wouldnt stop cuz of that they usualy are the ones who wanna get banned have you pissed anyone off really badly latley they could just be doing this to get you banned
Back to top Go down

Lone Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Ban appeal   Lone Ban appeal Time210Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:24 pm

Icey wrote:
hackers wouldnt stop cuz of that they usualy are the ones who wanna get banned have you pissed anyone off really badly latley they could just be doing this to get you banned

some hackers want to be banned, but some just want to annoy the crap out of people without any repercussions
Back to top Go down

Lone Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Ban appeal   Lone Ban appeal Time210Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:27 pm

ik but have you pissed anyone off latley that they would wanna get you banned
Back to top Go down

Lone Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Ban appeal   Lone Ban appeal Time210Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:28 pm

well considering i had been playing the serer for about 3 hours i would say no.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Lone Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Ban appeal   Lone Ban appeal Time210Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:33 pm

@Nikolai
I didnt do /find lone straight, i did !online and like 2 or 3 people were infront of him so i did /find them first (They werent in Free market, lone was) Everyone who was in free market would be warped to me to check if they were dcing, yet there werent much people in ch 1 since everyone dced like me, the second i did !warp lone i dced..
Back to top Go down

Lone Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Ban appeal   Lone Ban appeal Time210Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:43 pm

Lexii wrote:
@Nikolai
I didnt do /find lone straight, i did !online and like 2 or 3 people were infront of him so i did /find them first (They werent in Free market, lone was) Everyone who was in free market would be warped to me to check if they were dcing, yet there werent much people in ch 1 since everyone dced like me, the second i did !warp lone i dced..

yet it was a pretty laggy day until the restart happened then all the d/cing stoped
Back to top Go down

Lone Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Ban appeal   Lone Ban appeal Time210Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:17 pm

lexii if its my character then why dont you log onto it.
And if you think that its me then let me prove that its not, this server has features that no others have, and i like these features.
Why would i all of a sudden start disconnecting people if i was going to events and talking with people.
All i want is a chance to prove that i have done nothing wrong.
If i was trying to hack the server i would change my IP, but i am an honest person and do not wish to, GIVE ME A CHANCE Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Lone Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Ban appeal   Lone Ban appeal Time210Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:41 pm

@Nikolia
i permbanned lone yesterday, you werent even online o-o
Yet i didnt have a restart yesterday too
Back to top Go down

Lone Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Ban appeal   Lone Ban appeal Time210Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:32 am

Lexii wrote:
@Nikolia
i permbanned lone yesterday, you werent even online o-o
Yet i didnt have a restart yesterday too

I was online ppl on my bl are being deleted some how
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Lone Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Ban appeal   Lone Ban appeal Time210Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:06 pm

Unbanned
/Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lone Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Ban appeal   Lone Ban appeal Time210

Back to top Go down

Lone Ban appeal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: IdyllicStory :: Ban Appeal-