IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o   How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o - Page 2 Time210Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:16 pm

e-o'
Fine, I'll just but out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o   How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o - Page 2 Time210Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:02 pm

AmazingABCDE wrote:
iMarkus wrote:
hehe the only better thing whit hacreator is that u can change backround/bgm ^^
but its not whort it XD
happy idyllicing

The only problem without changing the bg, is that the scene does not fit at all, and thats kinda bad Sad Can you post a little bit more specific tutorial about my error ?

This is how it looks like:
How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o - Page 2 Myerro10

-ABCDE flower
hehe u gotta have the orginal map.wz mean no edit D;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o   How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o - Page 2 Time210Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:04 pm

I use KoolK to change BGs >Surprised
And markus made it in my book, it that matters e-o
*offers a highfive* 8D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o   How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o - Page 2 Time210Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:18 pm

*Jacks highfive*
Woot. c;

I think I might try this soon..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o   How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o - Page 2 Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:26 am

Lol *lets Stephie take the high five*
CoolBeans. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o   How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o - Page 2 Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:29 am

Bleh it's so confusing. T~T

I give up D;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o   How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o - Page 2 Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:30 am

What's so confusing? D8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o   How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o - Page 2 Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:31 am

What isn't so confusing. Lmao.

I suck at editing WZ - So I'm never gonna do it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o   How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o - Page 2 Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:31 am

If you want to try again with help, get teamview and I'll try and help you o:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o   How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o - Page 2 Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:33 am

Haha I'll try another time, just not now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o   How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o - Page 2 Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:34 am

Mmk <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o   How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o - Page 2 Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:35 am

Did you ever finish your map.wz?

I wanted to download it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o   How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o - Page 2 Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:36 am

I put up a download link quite sometime ago o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: how do I edit in Koolk   How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o - Page 2 Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:15 pm

how do I edit in KoolK, when i click Koolk-Break it just says completed! and makes a new Map.wz, but then it stops, a editor don't popup :p or is it like the MapEditor ? and btw, how do I change bgs ? Very Happy

-ABCDE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o   How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o - Page 2 Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:09 pm

AmazingABCDE wrote:
how do I edit in KoolK, when i click Koolk-Break it just says completed! and makes a new Map.wz, but then it stops, a editor don't popup :p or is it like the MapEditor ? and btw, how do I change bgs ? Very Happy

-ABCDE
lmao koolk is a bitch D; it aint needed o.o just click hacreator o......o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o   How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o - Page 2 Time210Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:06 am

how do you save o-o i dont see a save button anywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o   How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o - Page 2 Time210Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:07 am

File > Save. e-o'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o   How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o - Page 2 Time210Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:59 am

What is a link to KoolK's Map.wz editor? O=o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o   How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o - Page 2 Time210Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:55 pm

Saving have error

How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o - Page 2 Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o   How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o - Page 2 Time210Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:16 pm

I've gotten that a few times before, just press continue and wait. It should work, but if not, sorry, I haven't been using the program in a while because of my "break"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o   How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o - Page 2 Time210Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:57 pm

ooo okay thx then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o   How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o - Page 2 Time210Sun May 29, 2011 11:40 pm

Well, i just downloaded HaCreator and when i start the program and say to search my v62 folder it says:
HaCreator has detected that your computer is not running DirectX 9.0, End-User Runtime. This may cause problems.

Do you know how to fix it?
Even if you done know how to fix it, Thanx for ur time :3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o   How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o - Page 2 Time210

Back to top Go down

How to use HaCreator. With pictures. e-o
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2