IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ranger's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ranger's Application Empty
PostSubject: Ranger's Application   Ranger's Application Time210Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:36 pm

Ranger's Application

Name:Shai
Time Zone:GMT+2
Email:Shaiguy4@gmail.com
IGN:Ranger
Language spoken : Hebrew and English

About me Laughing
Hello let me start off by introducing myself, my name is Shai or you might know me, in game, as Ranger. I am very smart even though i might not act it. I can be serious when i need to be . Um i think that i am pretty good at helping people when they need to be helped. I do on the otherhand get a little frusturated when they do not listen or when they talk and make no sense. I am a very friendly person and friendly GMs are good things and good qualities in servers right? Razz

My experience: Ok i have been a gm for more than 6 times in differnt servers. i have been playing MapleStory for 2 years and pservers either.

Why do you want to be a GM?
I Would like to be a gm because as boring as it may be or annoying, i would like more respect on the server even though i get alot of it. I would also like to bring a little more fun -like events, i have one that we currently dont do-. I wouldn't get tired of doing events more often like most GM's do it tired. And that is why i would like to be a GM.

What do you do when you see a bannable player?
I would SS whatever they did was worth banning for then ban them, or if i have somone telling me there is a hacker or w editor ect. i would go to get evidence FIRST. If we had a jail i would take them there maybe to question them.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
Ok , i will use the commands like : !warp , !gmtext and normals command , if you ask i will ban alot for no reason , so i wont. xP

How long you play IdyllicStory per day
Ok i'm active for 2 hours , and at weekend 3~4 hours.

How can you help the server?
Well to be honest, since we already have a good amount of GM's i probably wouldn't get picked because we have so any GM's doing their jobs. But I could still help players when they are in need. I think i could be more active than some and no matter how boring i can try to get my job done ASAP no matter what job it may be
2nd thing : I can make a very good video.
And the last thing that i can help and the most important thing that i can , it's to vote more than 15 times everyday , Wich means more people be in.Ok i think that all , i hope are enjoyed from my application

Ty ,
Ranger

Last edited by ranger on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lexii.
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii.

Female Posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: Ranger's Application   Ranger's Application Time210Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:23 pm

Back to top Go down
https://idyllicstory.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Ranger's Application   Ranger's Application Time210Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:17 am

"since we already have a good amount of GM's"
Haha x]. Keep dreaming :O. Lol Very Happy. Some of the GMs we have aren't all that great. We still need as many help as possible =O.
And just keep voting and be active :]. That's a good start on becoming a GM :].
I wish you luck on this =]. It'd be nice to have a good GM once in a while o.o
We'll seee =).

Good luck~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranger's Application   Ranger's Application Time210Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:45 am

Denied.
Not active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranger's Application   Ranger's Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Ranger's Application
Page 1 of 1