IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giuliano's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Giuliano's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Giuliano's GM Application   Giuliano's GM Application Time210Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:46 am

Name :Giuliano

Time Zone :Eastern Time

Email :Giulianozz@hotmail.com

IGN :Giuliano

Why you want to be a GM :I want to be a GM because Im helpful with people and I can also help out with some ideas about makeing this server 1000% times better so i hope I become a GM.

What you will do as a GM :I will ban hackers, I will jail people who are spamers, and If banned for the wrong reason i will unban them and say an applogy for banning for a reason someone else caused.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
No cause im not judgemental and I dont get mad easly.

How you can help the server as a GM :I can help this server by banning all hackers to make this server more peaceful and creating new ideas for the server to make this server number one.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :Only 1 day

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :around 3-6hours.

How long you have played GMS :4 years

What makes you stand out :I am a funny person I am generous I give people second chances and im nice with people and cheer people's spirit up.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : Probably !Ban !Jail !Notice !Event !GMSHOP and thats about it.

Experience as a GM :I been a GM in two private servers and I owned a private server untill i shutdown because of to much lag on my computer.

Last edited by Gster843 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giuliano's GM Application   Giuliano's GM Application Time210Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:52 am

Your application is a bit short.

And you've only been playing for one day.

Before posting your gm app, make sure that you're active in game and on the forums.

Other than that, good luck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giuliano's GM Application   Giuliano's GM Application Time210Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:59 am

Pastout wrote:
Your application is a bit short.

And you've only been playing for one day.

Before posting your gm app, make sure that you're active in game and on the forums.

Other than that, good luck!

"Every player has to be playing for at least 1 week before applying for a the GM job."

Haven't seen you in the day you've been here either. Delete this and repost later.

To make the app better, add examples to what you would do etc, and add color.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giuliano's GM Application   Giuliano's GM Application Time210Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:03 am

I agree with the person who posted before me. Please follow all rules before applying for GM. We can't have a GM who doesn't know anyone here. The application is a bit short. Please delete and get to know everyone a little more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giuliano's GM Application   Giuliano's GM Application Time210Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:04 am

hehe nice first post!! good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giuliano's GM Application   Giuliano's GM Application Time210Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:27 pm

Eh... two things...

1. Your Application is a bit short.

2. You've only been playing for one day? Darren is right. Please delete and repost this when you've played for a week or more. >.<

Other than that, it's a pretty decent Application.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giuliano's GM Application   Giuliano's GM Application Time210Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:11 pm

I thought you had to have been playing for 2 weeks to be considered for the position. That's when I posted mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giuliano's GM Application   Giuliano's GM Application Time210Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:43 pm

[GM]Josh wrote:
I thought you had to have been playing for 2 weeks to be considered for the position. That's when I posted mine.

It's 1 week. But playing for 2 gives you a higher chance.
Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: eh   Giuliano's GM Application Time210Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:54 pm

u should edit this app now since u quit that char and made a new one
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Giuliano's GM Application   Giuliano's GM Application Time210Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:57 pm

Denied!
Banned for Duping.

Prove:
Giuliano's GM Application Giulia10
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giuliano's GM Application   Giuliano's GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Giuliano's GM Application
Page 1 of 1