IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ItsLukyxD Gm Application <33

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ItsLukyxD Gm Application <33 Empty
PostSubject: ItsLukyxD Gm Application <33   ItsLukyxD Gm Application <33 Time210Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:43 pm

Name : Ludovic Demers (Ludo)

Time Zone : Estern time (i live in montreal)

Email : ludodemers@msn.com

IGN : itsLukyxD

Why you want to be a GM : i Want to be a GM because when im online Gms are mostly Afk or Not very talkive like they do somthing else at the same time. And theres also tht i really like this server and i want it to be the best server ever ItsLukyxD Gm Application <33 Icon_razz

What you will do as a GM : As a GM i will do lots of event, Well when PPls want to and i will help all ppl NO DISCRIMINATION. And ill ask ppl to vote so the server can reach 1st rank in each sites. ItsLukyxD Gm Application <33 Icon_cheers

How you can help the server as a GM : i Can help the server By playing lots and help every one to make them happy and so they will continue playing and have fun in it=D and make a nicer and bigger community ItsLukyxD Gm Application <33 Icon_biggrin

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I've been playing for about 4weeks.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : Bout 5 Hours or more depends on days, But i can only play at dad house but now i download it at mty mom house so i can play more ItsLukyxD Gm Application <33 Icon_tongue

How long you have played GMS : i played for 5-6 years and still playing some times but rarely. (playing idyllicStory ItsLukyxD Gm Application <33 Herz )

What makes you stand out : i Think tht wht make me stand out is tht i learn fast im helpull and i know alot of MS.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : Well i dont Know all command so for now it will be the warp one =D.

Experience as a GM : on an old server it was my friend server and i was a GM for like 1 week after this he close his server...

i Will not Quit this server if u denied Cause i reallyu like this server and i want the best for it =D ItsLukyxD Gm Application <33 Icon_sunny ItsLukyxD Gm Application <33 Herz <33
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ItsLukyxD Gm Application <33   ItsLukyxD Gm Application <33 Time210Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:52 pm

IMO,not long enough. Add some more text.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: ItsLukyxD Gm Application <33   ItsLukyxD Gm Application <33 Time210Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:42 pm

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ItsLukyxD Gm Application <33   ItsLukyxD Gm Application <33 Time210

Back to top Go down

ItsLukyxD Gm Application <33
Page 1 of 1