IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pastout's GM application!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pastout's GM application! Empty
PostSubject: Pastout's GM application!   Pastout's GM application! Time210Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:37 am

Name:
Grace Park

Time Zone:
EST

Email:
lilshortty94@aim.com

IGN:
Pastout

Why do you want to be a GM:

As cliché as it sounds, I just want to help the community of Idyllic. While there are many GM's who are capable of giving assistance to players in need, they are not always available. I want to be there in absence of these GM's so I can aid players when they have a problem. The respect and responsibility that comes with the title of a GM is something I believe I can handle.

What you will do as a GM:

I will do plenty. Hosting events, exploiting hackers, and be of assistance to the community are just some of the things I will do. I will try to be creative and elaborate on the different kinds of events available. I will answer to the constant demands of the players and hopefully resolve their issues so that they will be content.

How you can help the server as a GM:
I have learned by personal experience that a server is a lot more interesting if given a little help. Many people get tired when training perpetually on monsters because they want to rebirth. Instead, I like to give them a little boost and encouragement by helping them out. I give them a couple of leaves and a rebirth to get them started. People are definitely more attracted to this server when they know that help is available. Resolving conflicts are one of my strong features. I can help listen and just be there to chat with newcomers and existing players. I will also introduce this server to many of my friends. I have already recruited 2 people (Prestonn, BoyMeetsGirl).

How long you have played IdyllicStory:
I've played for about a month, give or take a few days.

How long do you play IdyllicStory each day:

Depending on the day, 3-6 hours. But since it's summer, I'm definitely going to be more active because of the scorching heat.

How long you have played GMS:

Since the Summer of 2005. So 5 years. I have been on and off. Taking breaks from GMS every now and then. I have also switched to private servers about 2 years ago and found them to be more appealing.

What makes you stand out:
My personality. I am blunt and straight-forward most of the time. I am definitely not bias when making decisions. I'm a well planned out person and I aim to achieve for the highest goals. I maintain a good average in school and is always willing to make new friends.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm:
Depending on the various situations:
!ban (Only to hackers. I will provide evidence ie: screenshots in case anyone appeals their ban).
!jail (If I warned a player more than 3 times of their malicious actions, I will jail for
an ample amount of time).
!event (For the events I will host if permitted to do so).
I will use many more commands given the circumstances present.

Experience as a GM:

I have only been a GM on the server KantoMS (A year or two back) and a GM on my friend's exclusive private server. If my experiences do not suffice, I am always willing to learn from other GM's.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.

Definitely not. I am playing because it's a fun and well rounded server. My friends and I play this server because it's good and has all the characteristics of a server that we wanted to play. I will definitely still help out players too without the use of a GM status.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pastout's GM application!   Pastout's GM application! Time210Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:39 am

WOOT, GO GRACE! Very Happy. are you korean? O: nice app lol. better than mine Very Happy. good luck! i hope you get the spot<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pastout's GM application!   Pastout's GM application! Time210Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:42 am

Great app Grace. GL on getting the spot (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pastout's GM application!   Pastout's GM application! Time210Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:43 am

a nicely laid out application, very informative, very minimum grammatical errors, straight forward. This is the real deal Smile

You got my vote cheers

Good Luck on getting the spot Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pastout's GM application!   Pastout's GM application! Time210Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:50 am

First off I would like to thank you for helping start off in this private server, even though the items you've given probably don't mean much to you but it has helped me greatly. I really like your personality and your enthusiasm. Those trivia events that you have hosted has been fun and rewarding at the same time. They make me feel smart LOL.

Good luck. Your application is thorough and explicit.

I really do hope that you are chosen, I would gladly welcome as a GM.

Dino aka Mike Hok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pastout's GM application!   Pastout's GM application! Time210Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:55 am

Thanks everybody for the positive feedback. And yes I'm korean.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pastout's GM application!   Pastout's GM application! Time210Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:04 am

It is very short but like wise it is a very good app, Btw Sexy name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pastout's GM application!   Pastout's GM application! Time210Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:42 am

ThisIsMike wrote:
It is very short but like wise it is a very good app, Btw Sexy name.

It does seem a bit short now that I look at it again.

I tried to get straight to the point avoiding any excessive or irrelevant details.

Sorry if it's too short!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pastout's GM application!   Pastout's GM application! Time210Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:59 am

Grace is a very helpful, extremely kind, person and will do whatever she can to help the people of Idyllic. She has already made my experience on Idyllic very pleasant, so she definitely has my vote as GM. She is a very lovely person, and you can already tell by this GM app that she is a very sophisticated and knows a wide range of vocabulary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pastout's GM application!   Pastout's GM application! Time210Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:43 am

Go go go Grace!
You would qualify for GM for sure!
Good luck!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pastout's GM application!   Pastout's GM application! Time210Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:26 am

Thank you Ian and Vincent for taking the time to read my application.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pastout's GM application!   Pastout's GM application! Time210Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:00 am

I read your application D: I didn't get a Thank You Sad JkJk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pastout's GM application!   Pastout's GM application! Time210Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:03 am

DarrenMustache wrote:
I read your application D: I didn't get a Thank You Sad JkJk.

I'm sorry! Thanks everybody for taking the time to read my application.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pastout's GM application!   Pastout's GM application! Time210Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:10 pm

What can i say.
Well done Grace,
your application was way
Better than mine. and
from what i raed, almost
no grammar ,or, spelling errors.
Btw to the guy who wrote Extremly kind.
Her reply on my application wasn't
really that nice.
But youll make an excellent GM
Thats for Sure.
Good luck.

Omer
A.K.A
TomatoMurder

But mom the tomato started it....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pastout's GM application!   Pastout's GM application! Time210Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:58 pm

TomatoMurder wrote:
What can i say.
Well done Grace,
your application was way
Better than mine. and
from what i raed, almost
no grammar ,or, spelling errors.
Btw to the guy who wrote Extremly kind.
Her reply on my application wasn't
really that nice.
But youll make an excellent GM
Thats for Sure.
Good luck.

Omer
A.K.A
TomatoMurder

But mom the tomato started it....

I'm sorry if you thought my reply was offensive. I was just giving you constructive criticism so you could make your GM application better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pastout's GM application!   Pastout's GM application! Time210Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:17 pm

i know you didn't mean
to offence me.
But its not what you said,
but the way you said it.
Any how, i hope my Grammar,
and spelling issues are close to bein Solved

Me :But Mom, the Tomato called me an jackass.
Mom : and she was right!

wtf?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pastout's GM application!   Pastout's GM application! Time210Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:07 am

LOL Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Pastout's GM application!   Pastout's GM application! Time210Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:44 pm

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pastout's GM application!   Pastout's GM application! Time210

Back to top Go down

Pastout's GM application!
Page 1 of 1