IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HoTBoX's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

HoTBoX's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: HoTBoX's GM Application   HoTBoX's GM Application Time210Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:01 pm

Name : Brian

Time Zone : EST

Email : brian.alan.gordon@gmail.com

IGN : HoTBoX

Why you want to be a GM: I want to be a GM because I am a natural leader. I feel like I'm wasting the talent if I don't use it. I know exactly what I'm doing and always make the best possible decisions. I may be relatively new to the server but, it's pretty much the same job and I have taken the position quite a few times in the past. Also, I have a lot of free time and I need something to occupy it. During the time that I have been playing I have used my time to get to know more people and help as much as I can. I know if I were a GM I could help people with my skill in the game.

What you will do as a GM : I'm not going to be overly aggressive. I'll be very open and willing to help. I will be extremely active and stay on top of my job all the time.

How you can help the server as a GM : I'll just be myself and be there for help when it is needed. Since I have been playing maple for six and a half years now I have gained a lot of experience and wish to share it.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : almost a week

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : At least 10 hours

How long you have played GMS : Played Bera for four years then quit to play a private server.

What makes you stand out : I'm a comic so most people would say it's my humor. I take pride in always trying to make things right. Also my work ethic is massive so I do very well in school.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : Probably mostly warping to people to help them. Maybe an occasional ban if its necessary but at the last resort.

Experience as a GM : I hosted my own server for half a year and made pretty consistent updates to it. Also have been a GM for a few small servers. I never gave up on a server though so the small servers that I did GM for ended up being shut down.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Of course not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HoTBoX's GM Application   HoTBoX's GM Application Time210Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:46 pm

A bit short. Gl on getting the postition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HoTBoX's GM Application   HoTBoX's GM Application Time210Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:55 am

VincentXXII wrote:
A bit short. Gl on getting the postition.
Thanks Vince, I didn't really think I needed to make it that long to get my point across.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HoTBoX's GM Application   HoTBoX's GM Application Time210Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:03 am

nice hope u get the position!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: HoTBoX's GM Application   HoTBoX's GM Application Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:51 pm

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HoTBoX's GM Application   HoTBoX's GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

HoTBoX's GM Application
Page 1 of 1