IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Punisher's GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Punisher's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Punisher's GM application   Punisher's GM application Time210Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:37 am

Name:Jake

Timezone:EST

Email:Thiefzkillz@aol.com

IGN:Punisher

Why you want to be a GM?: I would like to be a GM to help players that need help. I would also like to do events because I did a lot of events in old private servers that i was a GM in.

What you will do as a GM?: I will help players that need help, I will keep hackers away by banning them. I will also make sure everyone is happy by doing a lot of events.

How you can help as a GM: I will make sure all the hackers are banned. I will make sure everyone is happy in the server by doing events and such.

How long you have played IdyllicStory: I have played for around 1 week in which i have had a lot of fun during that time.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day:I play IdyllicStory about from around 5:00pm to 11:00pm on weekdays and from around 1:00pm to 12:00am on weekends.

How long you have played GMS:I have played GMS for about 4 years. I am still currently playing it on and off.

What makes you stand out:What makes me stand out is that I do not give into pure pressure easily. I do not throw tantrums when i get mad. I am very friendly, i make friends easily, if they are nice to me I am nice to them.

What commands you will mainly use as a GM:I would use !jail, !ban, !clock,!event, and much more.

Experience as a GM:I have many experiences as a GM, i've been a Admin in MarkStory, I was a GM in JakMS, I was a GM in IceyStory which i then later became a Admin. I have made many events in all of those Private Servers, I've made all the players happy with the events and by me being so friendly.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you:No i will not quit this server, this is a really fun Private Server with really friendly players and GMs. I've made lots of friends so i wouldn't quit the server because you don't find lots of Private Servers with friendly GMs and players.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punisher's GM application   Punisher's GM application Time210Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:01 am

Why you want to be a GM?: I would like to be a GM to help players that need help.

Sounds kinda corny don't you think? XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punisher's GM application   Punisher's GM application Time210Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:33 pm

Its something like what you wrote Vince .
So you might be saying you're corny Razz
Anyways , how come i've never seen you in game Punisher ?
Nevermind .
Good luck on the app .

- CASH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punisher's GM application   Punisher's GM application Time210Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:50 pm

Cash, I revised my App after you guys read it X3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: eh   Punisher's GM application Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:50 pm

u still come on??
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Punisher's GM application   Punisher's GM application Time210Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:03 pm

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Punisher's GM application   Punisher's GM application Time210

Back to top Go down

Punisher's GM application
Page 1 of 1