IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DeadlyAdult's Gm application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

DeadlyAdult's Gm application Empty
PostSubject: DeadlyAdult's Gm application   DeadlyAdult's Gm application Time210Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:53 pm

DeadlyAdult's Gm application Fresse Hi There DeadlyAdult's Gm application Icon_biggrin

MY name : David

Whats my Country:Singapore DeadlyAdult's Gm application Icon_biggrin

Time Zone : GMT+8

Whats My age : i Am currenlty 14

Why you want to be a GM : I would want to be a gm Because i could help this server to be more lively and of couse i would always lend a hand to anyone whom needs help i wont not care about what their race is and would not be racist to anyone .

What you will do when you are a GM :I would Create event's not more then 4 or more cause it would tired the players out and prevent hackers from comming this server even though they are my friend's i would not care about them if they dare to hack in this server and of couse i would not give out item's to anyone even if they are my friend accept they won an event and i would not only concentrade on my friends but all the player in idyllicstoy . DeadlyAdult's Gm application Icon_biggrin

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : i would use:
!Ban( to ban hackers!! )
!Clock ( use it on event:D)
!jail ( to jail those ppl who do not listen to my commands or who disobey me or other gm's ) No chance is given DeadlyAdult's Gm application Icon_biggrin

How long do you play in idyllicstory: i would play almost everyday would be playing around 3-4 Hour DeadlyAdult's Gm application Affraid

How long you have played IdyllicStory : Around 2 weeks - 3 weeks

Experience as a GM : I experienced in being a gm at DuffMs For around 3 Month's But the Server is close down

How could u lend a hand to anyone if they Lose their item , skills , roll back : if i meet this type of situation i would tell them to clam down and ask them when did they lose their item ? or did u not press @save .

Will you quit this server if your application is denied?

= No , it just a gm application , and find other ways to make the owner promote me a gm DeadlyAdult's Gm application Icon_biggrin

Thats all for my presentation DeadlyAdult's Gm application Icon_biggrin

Hope i get selected for being a gm DeadlyAdult's Gm application Icon_biggrin DeadlyAdult's Gm application Icon_smile DeadlyAdult's Gm application Icon_smile DeadlyAdult's Gm application Icon_bounce

Last edited by deadly on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:04 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeadlyAdult's Gm application   DeadlyAdult's Gm application Time210Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:06 pm

Try looking at your app and re-edit it

I ment the [colour Blue] and stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeadlyAdult's Gm application   DeadlyAdult's Gm application Time210Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:50 pm

Good luck on the application .
Dont forget to vote for the server .
Stay active .
Hope you get the job Very Happy

- CASH

Last edited by Hibri on Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeadlyAdult's Gm application   DeadlyAdult's Gm application Time210Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:32 pm

Same.... Sadded.. Sad(((
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeadlyAdult's Gm application   DeadlyAdult's Gm application Time210Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:49 pm

so any gms gonna say denied not active
or accepted welcome to the staff team
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: DeadlyAdult's Gm application   DeadlyAdult's Gm application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:09 pm

Lol Aaron we deny for alot more too O-o
And we dont say that so fast for a GM app..
Dont really see you online alot DeadlyAdult
Try to be more active maybe? :\
Or its maybe because of the timedifference..
xx Alexandra/Oesima GL to you (Have any questions?? Whisper/PM me)

Don't forget to vote and be active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: DeadlyAdult's Gm application   DeadlyAdult's Gm application Time210Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:33 pm

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DeadlyAdult's Gm application   DeadlyAdult's Gm application Time210

Back to top Go down

DeadlyAdult's Gm application
Page 1 of 1