IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application Empty
PostSubject: undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application   undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application Time210Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:58 pm

Before i say anything, I wish that this GM Post Goes to il0veuxD, which is my other character (not lying). If you disagree to this, plz do not further read.

BTW, I am xOverkillx. Thus, some (or most) of the information, might be repeated.

Name: Darren Huang

Timezone: GMT+8

Email: d_hjl@hotmail.com (MSN)

IGN: undefined (plz put GM Post on il0veuxD)

Why you want to be a GM : During the last (xOverkillx) Application, i said that there was a hacker. That was over... lol... NOW, EVERYTHING CHANGED

PEOPLE HAVE BEEN PROGRESSIVELY WANT TO HAVE EVENTS!!! However, there is ALMOST NO EVENTS (Sarcastic). Thus, being a GM, i not only wanted to BANNNNNN HACKERS but also Create more events. Friends of Maple have been complaining to me that there is a lack of Events

What you will do as a GM : Ban hackers. But most importantly, EVENTS

How you can help the server as a GM : (I feel this question quite wierd as it is almost the same as the 1st one) I will make sure everyone are able to like communicate with each other better. more events of course xDDDDD. I will also ask them to vote, vote and vote vote vote vote...

How long you have played IdyllicStory : Look At xOverkillx... lol... Thus i think it has been about 3 months...

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : I can get addicted... Sometimes... Thus i would play about 5 to 10 hours a day... , if possible....

How long you have played GMS : I cant play Global... Singapore cant play... LOLZ haha

What makes you stand out : To me, being a high Rank in idyllic does not make me stand out. What makes me stand out would be how i treasure the relationship (friendship) with the other maplers

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : !event (MUST KNOW THIS)
!ban/!jail
!warp/!wraphere/!map
and more...
well i still need to learn more...

Experience as a GM : I can surely gain lots of experiences being a GM. This may make life for me much easier when i am out into the society.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied?
Nope. I would be so stupid to do so. With lots of friends, why must u leave idyllic? There is a saying in chinese (translated in English) "Why forsake the forest for 1 small tree?"

PS: MY ENGLISH barely passed... lol...

Last edited by kaiwen512 on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application   undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application Time210Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:59 pm

lol i used kaiwen512 as this forum username... (MY NAME IS NOT KAI WEN!!! LOLZ)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application   undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application Time210Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:09 pm

So by saying there are not that much events your disrespecting my event times? so then my solution for you is try Beeing on when I host 1

That's what I liked to say.

Goodluck didn't mean your app was bad just the event thing kinda turnt my reaction switch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application   undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application Time210Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:12 pm

Edit the !wrap into !warp, delete !unjail and delete this comment when you changed it. Trying to help Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: NIL   undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application Time210Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:47 pm

Google, i have checked that not many ppl play idyllicstory for more than 5hours or so... some play only for 2hours OR even less.

By having more events will not only make this idyllicstory active but also it is another way of spreading idyllicstory to people.

We have been wanting more ppl.
Creating more events is a good idea.
Btw, of most of my days i login, (which is mostly everyday), GMs (some), never host events at all. They just sit down and monitor hackers (Which is good).
BUT they did not monitor the events.

How is idyllicstory going to be famous?
Wouldnt it be like a "DEAD' maple PS?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: NIL   undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application Time210Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:48 pm

tks google for the edition of the GM commands... still need to learn more xDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application   undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application Time210Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:31 am

1- me and oesima are online more then 5hours
2- I host atleast 2 events a day a jq and a made up 1
3- we are not going to host a event when just 1-5 people join
(and I know when that's going to happen + I even ask if people want a event and if only 2 3 respond that won't be enough for a event). Eventuall it means the more votes the better server reputation means more people and that means more events. It's not all about hosting events asmuch as possible it's about hosting them whit succes and that people enjoy them. It's all about supporting the server in anyway not just events.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application   undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application Time210Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:36 am

And you still have !wrap instead of !warp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application   undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application Time210Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:10 am

So he wants to wrap people instead of warp them? O.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application   undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application Time210Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:17 am

tks google i edited...
BTW are u trying to say that 2 GMs are ENOUGH to control the server?
GMs task is not only to be online. That u know right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application   undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application Time210Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:44 am

I smiled and laughed when Jasqua said that.
My mom thinks im crazy.
So anyways, i like this application. The way you say things sounded you would really work out on that.
However, in my point of view, your Application is alittle too short and untidy.
Some words has random caps and its not really nice to read.
The spacing should really be nicer if it was all according to the same format.

E.G.

Blah blah blah :
lalala

Blah blah blah blah :
Lalalalla

Instead of

Blah blah blah :
lalAlalaLa

Blah blah blah blah :lalalalal

Hope you understand what i was trying to point out here ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application   undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application Time210Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:30 am

well thanks for liking this application
for the untidy thing that u said, lolz...
i mean like WAHAHAHAHAHA
i am like that u noe?
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
anyway, i feel like i am just being myself.
hahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application   undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application Time210Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:59 am

Hahaha, Ok thats true.
Being yourself is good yaknow ^^
Maybe thats how u are, so no negative comments by me anymore.
Good luck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application   undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application Time210Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:17 pm

Nice application. Btw, I have the same name as you.... ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ehh   undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application Time210Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:53 am

Nice application. Btw, I have the same last name as you.... ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application   undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application Time210Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:11 am

gdluck undefined Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application   undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application Time210Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:03 pm

tks all xDDDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application   undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application Time210Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:23 pm

kaiwen512 wrote:
tks all xDDDDD

have a look at mine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application   undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application Time210Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:39 pm

Denied!
Quited.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application   undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

undefined (il0veuxD) GM Application
Page 1 of 1