IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HisBeat's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

HisBeat's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: HisBeat's GM Application   HisBeat's GM Application Time210Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:41 am

Name : Lina

Time Zone : EST

Email : 14lnguyen@gmail.com

IGN : HisBeat

Why you want to be a GM : I would like to make a change into Idyllic Story. All though it has done a fantastic with the 7 GMs, I would like to be part of that. I would host events and even welcome the new players with a greeting and my support to them. I will be serious in all matters and not lack in skill.
What you will do as a GM : As I have mentioned, I will host events and welcome new players with a greeting and my support to them. I would also like to let new players know that they belong here, and that they shall not regret joining. But, most importantly, I would like to know that all players have satisfaction among the community.

How you can help the server as a GM : I can learn very quickly. I may help rid of hackers and host many events of all variety. I do believe in second chances, they might come across a warning or a jailing according to the "crime" that they've done.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I have played Idyllic Story for a good amount of 4 weeks, and I have enjoyed my time in this server.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : Around 4-5 hours

How long you have played GMS : I have been playing GMS for 2 years.
What makes you stand out : I would have to say my personality. I'm not a person who gives up just because the task is hard. I'm very fun and outgoing once you get to really know me. I don't like excluding people out of events either, so I like to invite people into converesations and events.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
I will definitly be using
!ban !jail !warp <charname> !clock !cheaters

Experience as a GM : I have no experience as a GM, but I would love to have this opputunity.
Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
[color=red]No, I will not quit this server just because my application was denied. I think that a person quitting a server simply because they didn't get the job is simply making them seem immature and very un-professional.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HisBeat's GM Application   HisBeat's GM Application Time210Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:02 am

GEWD LUCKK Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Eh   HisBeat's GM Application Time210Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:07 am

Your pretty active.
I notice that you go on like everyday for a long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HisBeat's GM Application   HisBeat's GM Application Time210Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:11 am

Good luck.

btw is your name Lina Nguyen?

Cuz Thats my friends name ahaha :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HisBeat's GM Application   HisBeat's GM Application Time210Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:00 pm

haha thanks yeahh im pretty activee
i go on whenever i can n when im not sleeping n stuff xD
yeah my last name is Nguyen xP
so common D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HisBeat's GM Application   HisBeat's GM Application Time210Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:26 pm

My name is Frank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HisBeat's GM Application   HisBeat's GM Application Time210Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:06 pm

Haha cool.

Yeah, now I know like 12 people with that last name.

and Google stop trying to spit game :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HisBeat's GM Application   HisBeat's GM Application Time210Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:29 am

[GeeZ]iiTz~Woah~o3o wrote:
Haha cool.

Yeah, now I know like 12 people with that last name.

and Google stop trying to spit game :]

What's a spit game? And why are you negatively replaying on my posts.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HisBeat's GM Application   HisBeat's GM Application Time210Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:44 am

It's a slang term you probably wouldn't know or comprehend so I wont bother explaining it to you.

Not negatively you just take it the wrong way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: eh   HisBeat's GM Application Time210Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:27 am

Same i know someone with your exact name and last name too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HisBeat's GM Application   HisBeat's GM Application Time210Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:05 am

how old is she is she a jr.?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HisBeat's GM Application   HisBeat's GM Application Time210Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:29 am

Nice application, hope you make the position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HisBeat's GM Application   HisBeat's GM Application Time210Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:26 pm

But, HisBeat, most of the time you're either afking or seating in a side, not moving, training or talking. Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HisBeat's GM Application   HisBeat's GM Application Time210Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:35 pm

im actually am there. im whisping my friend since shes so shy. i havent seen you online either so im not sure when you see me.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: HisBeat's GM Application   HisBeat's GM Application Time210Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:59 pm

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HisBeat's GM Application   HisBeat's GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

HisBeat's GM Application
Page 1 of 1