IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ldyllic GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ldyllic GM Application Empty
PostSubject: ldyllic GM Application   ldyllic GM Application Time210Mon May 24, 2010 3:47 am

Name : Rens van Geloven

Time Zone : GMT + 1

Email : rensjuh3@live.nl(This is my gaming verification acc, if you want a quick answer, contact me on rens.vg@hotmail.com.)

IGN : Idyllic (Ldyiiic)

Why you want to be a GM : I would like to be a GM because I really like this server. It's the only v62 server I ever played with a friendly community, a good coded server, stable item values and so on! I really enjoy when I'm playing, and I like to help people when they have some problems, or just want to hang out/party with me.

What you will do as a GM : First of all, I would catch the rule-breakers. Being a GM doesn't mean you can hang around and start some events every now and then, it actually is a job. So yeah, I would be in hide more often than giving events I think. Just for the server, it has to be a fun place and enjoyable for anyone.

How you can help the server as a GM : Like I said above, I would help people if they ask me for help. I already do it, but as a gm you'll get more people around you, so more people to help! I like hunting hackers also. pirat

How long you have played IdyllicStory : More than 3 weeks right now.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : Week days; I think it will be around 2~3 hours. Depends on my homework.Rolling Eyes Weekend days; 4~6 hours.

How long you have played GMS : Since v0.09 I think, so yeah that's pretty long. About 6 years? I have a 134 Drk, a 72 WindArcher. And a crap load of chars around level 50..

What makes you stand out : I help people often. I know much about pservers, I have experience, I'm just a unique person.I love you

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : !cheaters, !jail, !unjail, !warp, !map, !ban, !say, !notice, and the last one; !clock.

Experience as a GM : I have made a v62 and a v75 server myself. I like v62 much more, so I know a lot about v62 one's. Skill/Job/Map ID's and such. I have been a GM in SoraMS v62. Sadly it got closed.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. : No, I really enjoy playing this server. If it would get denied, I would be disappointed, but hey, you can't get everything you want right. I think I would do my job as a GM very good.

Rens~

Last edited by rensjuh3 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:12 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ldyllic GM Application   ldyllic GM Application Time210Mon May 24, 2010 4:21 am

Get more posts, become more well known. Don't just join the forums to apply for GM position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ldyllic GM Application   ldyllic GM Application Time210Mon May 24, 2010 6:11 am

First post.. Gm application. You should join the game and try it before D: , and you might wait at least a week before applying.

-Fluxions

ldyllic GM Application Signature_v3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ldyllic GM Application   ldyllic GM Application Time210Mon May 24, 2010 4:54 pm

I have been playing for a week now actually. And for the post, I just joined the forums, how can you judge an application just because the player has only 1 post? It has nothing to do with being 'well known'.. I was just playing on the server, and I wanted to place an App, that's why my forum account isn't that big. I will talk more on the forums, but hey what's wrong with placing an app before doing that?

~rens
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ldyllic GM Application   ldyllic GM Application Time210Mon May 24, 2010 5:06 pm

rensjuh3 wrote:
I have been playing for a week now actually. And for the post, I just joined the forums, how can you judge an application just because the player has only 1 post? It has nothing to do with being 'well known'.. I was just playing on the server, and I wanted to place an App, that's why my forum account isn't that big. I will talk more on the forums, but hey what's wrong with placing an app before doing that?

~rens

Maybe he assumed that you would only create a forum account to apply. So relax Smile nice application by the way. Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ldyllic GM Application   ldyllic GM Application Time210Mon May 24, 2010 5:32 pm

Daryl wrote:
rensjuh3 wrote:

~rens

Maybe he assumed that you would only create a forum account to apply. So relax Smile nice application by the way. Good luck Smile

Thanks Smile. And yeah maybe he was just wrong.. I will be active guys!
I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ldyllic GM Application   ldyllic GM Application Time210Mon May 24, 2010 8:58 pm

Well you've only been playing a week. But, I can't say anything about that because when I applied it was my first week too xD.

All I have to save is just vote and be active Good luck.

~Woah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ldyllic GM Application   ldyllic GM Application Time210Mon May 24, 2010 10:01 pm

Sorry dude, there were a misunderstood. I just thought you've joined the forum after.. Few days to apply as fast as possible. Sorry about that.

I hope you Good Luck.

-Fluxions

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ldyllic GM Application   ldyllic GM Application Time210Tue May 25, 2010 1:56 am

fluxions wrote:
Sorry dude, there were a misunderstood. I just thought you've joined the forum after.. Few days to apply as fast as possible. Sorry about that.

I hope you Good Luck.

-Fluxions

ITS OK Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: ldyllic GM Application   ldyllic GM Application Time210Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:04 am

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ldyllic GM Application   ldyllic GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

ldyllic GM Application
Page 1 of 1