IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IAreKyle's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

IAreKyle's Application Empty
PostSubject: IAreKyle's Application   IAreKyle's Application Time210Sun May 23, 2010 1:12 am

Name:KyleKim

TimeZone:UTC- 08:00) Pacific Time (US&Canada)

Time In game: lets just say people have to pull me off my computer lol jk but really i play alot but really i play on weekdays 3:00-7:30 saturday-1:30 to 10:00 sunday 8:00-11:00 morning and afternoon 3:00-9:00

Why you should choose me: im nice friendly and i know what to do when a event happens or when im hosting event i know a pretty good amount

GM Experience: ive been a gm once but then the server got banned so ive been looking around private servers playing and stuff

My personality: i like to goof off alot i have like a bit stupid but friendly on me like that micky mouse and goofy thing lol but sometimes when im in a bad mood i tend to get more serious and cuss sometimes
i like to do things but when it comes to the game i turn really serious so i wont goof off in work

What i would do if people didnt get along: well see what problem was try to be nice calm em down
and whoever did bad ill d/c tell other gms or ban matters on what problem it is

Hobbies : My hobby is playing maplestory if not talking wit a friend cause sometimes im afk or brb on computer

What i know:i know to be smart nice and mature while your being a gm i know how to help and its kinda a habit i guess but i think i try to get the approval of others to much so i think ill take my job pretty seriously

Email:Ramen21464 and KyleKim21464 (as you can see im korean/azn ya kno)

Extra:i always try to help people in game cause i know how it feels like to be a noob so i train others

Last StateMent:i know being 1 gm isnt much a experience but choose me ima fast learner im azn and azns are smart

Closing Note:im gonna do the best i can and if i dont make it nudiestory is still fun and if you do choose me ill do best and get along wit everyonr

My Life:a life but i usually talk to friends at school then home so i play alot of maple just pointing out rofl so i have alot of time to play Nudiestory XD

and if you got any ideas to add to this dont be scared to say em im happy to take any suggestions =D

would you quit if you get denied?: eh maybe only if i become a gm in another server or i make my own private server again and its succesful

What Commands will you use as a GM most?:uh for you people i get the v62 links from this account i use all of em when i become a gm on em link here http://forum.ragezone.com/f425/help-v62-gm-commands-518869/
(some of them are custom made so i just find out which ones arent)

What Makes You stand out?: my personality,how i do things, and my randomness =D

How long have you played maplestory?: uh ive been playing since i was 9 soo lol
lol! lol! lol!

My 1st order of bussiness as a gm:make this god lag stop Mad and try to know good timing for a event geek

uh i think im done i kinda rushed soo ya and if you get chance and find any mistake just tell me and ill fix lol! lol!

IAreKyle's Application MaplepicIAreKyle's Application Untitled3

Last edited by iskatard on Thu May 27, 2010 2:43 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IAreKyle's Application   IAreKyle's Application Time210Sun May 23, 2010 1:36 am

I would recommend having more than one post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: i know   IAreKyle's Application Time210Sun May 23, 2010 1:57 am

ya i know ima do that i just finished this and was busy ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IAreKyle's Application   IAreKyle's Application Time210Sun May 23, 2010 2:08 am

There's a GM application format. You should follow it. By the way, you should have wait at least one week before applying.

Welcome in our server.

-Fluxions

IAreKyle's Application Signature_v3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: lol   IAreKyle's Application Time210Sun May 23, 2010 2:53 am

lol ok XD srry for that but ya... but i think i did a good job?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IAreKyle's Application   IAreKyle's Application Time210Sun May 23, 2010 3:09 am

Quote :
Last StateMent:i know being 1 gm isnt much a experience but choose me ima fast learner im azn and azns are smart

I don't think that the amount of times you've been chosen to be GM really matters. In my opinion, what you do while you are a GM and how efficient you are while you work and the amount of time you've been a GM in that particular server.

Can you imagine a person listing a lot of servers he's been a GM? However there are some facts most people would conveniently leave out like how long they've been a GM there and why they quit. What if they server hop? Then got demoted but they can still say they have been a GM in that server. Get my point? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: uh k   IAreKyle's Application Time210Sun May 23, 2010 3:22 am

lol i didnt understand most of what you said started reading got bored like half way rofl lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IAreKyle's Application   IAreKyle's Application Time210Sun May 23, 2010 3:33 am

iskatard wrote:
lol i didnt understand most of what you said started reading got bored like half way rofl lol! lol! lol!

What don't you understand? From the way I phrased it? o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IAreKyle's Application   IAreKyle's Application Time210Sun May 23, 2010 3:36 am

iskatard wrote:

He means that even if you have been a GM 20 times, you might still not be the greatest GM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: oh i see   IAreKyle's Application Time210Sun May 23, 2010 5:30 am

lol i see eh hey atleast that guys true lol! lol! lol! i like this emote face its cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IAreKyle's Application   IAreKyle's Application Time210Mon May 24, 2010 9:02 pm

Yeah, I like your format and it's a cool app but i would recommend using the actual format Very Happy

Good luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ?   IAreKyle's Application Time210Tue May 25, 2010 5:23 am

i followed the format just added like 2xs more information =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IAreKyle's Application   IAreKyle's Application Time210Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:53 pm

Okk, I really like the colors and all
But I think that you should consider following the GM application format and I dont think that adding that your asian really helps. o_o
Not all asians are smart yenno xD
"Last StateMent:i know being 1 gm isnt much a experience but choose me ima fast learner im azn and azns are smart"
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: IAreKyle's Application   IAreKyle's Application Time210Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:03 pm

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IAreKyle's Application   IAreKyle's Application Time210

Back to top Go down

IAreKyle's Application
Page 1 of 1