IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MrKesuotam's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MrKesuotam's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: MrKesuotam's GM Application   MrKesuotam's GM Application Time210Sat May 08, 2010 2:25 am

Name :Alex Mitchell

Time Zone :Central

Email :matousekalex@yahoo.com

IGN :MrKesuotam

Why you want to be a GM:I would like the opportunity to become a GM because i believe have the level of experience in the game that a GM needs to detect and ban hackers.Also the better the GM's in different time zones the better for the whole community.

What you will do as a GM : As a GM I will help players when needed I will give people the full undivided attention that is needed to make there game time playing better and entertaining I will do my job right. I will also get more players to play by voting, advertising, getting my friends to play and friends from other online games to play

How you can help the server as a GM : I am on most of the time to detect and ban hackers to keep the community safe and make it more fun for the players. I will help players when needed I'm never afk and if i am it's for about 2 minutes.

How long you have played IdyllicStory
:I've been playing for 1/2 months now.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : On average i play about 8 hours a day.

How long you have played GMS : About 4 years in Maple Story global and different games (Rumble fighter etc)

What makes you stand out
: What makes me stand out amongst other players is I wont ban them for nothing and i would be very mature about the situation. I'm very patient and i don't get mad easily so i will i look over the full situation before banning a player.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm
:I will use !warp, !ban, and !jail and a lot more only when necessary.

Experience as a GM :I never had the opportunity of a GM but I'm willing to learn and be the greatest GM I can be.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.To be honest I will always play this sever GM or not because this is the best Private server Ive played yet.

-Thanks for the opportunity! xD
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: MrKesuotam's GM Application   MrKesuotam's GM Application Time210Fri May 14, 2010 4:10 pm

Hmm.. Try to show respect to a GM first o-o
If you know what i mean ;) ;)

MrKesuotam's GM Application Oesima19
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: MrKesuotam's GM Application   MrKesuotam's GM Application Time210Fri May 14, 2010 4:12 pm

BTW why do you have 2 GM apps??
Just wondering o-o

MrKesuotam's GM Application Oesima19
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: MrKesuotam's GM Application   MrKesuotam's GM Application Time210Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:54 pm

Denied!!
Not active.
MrKesuotam's GM Application Kitty_12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MrKesuotam's GM Application   MrKesuotam's GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

MrKesuotam's GM Application
Page 1 of 1