IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Matthew's Gm Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Matthew's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Matthew's Gm Application   Matthew's Gm Application Time210Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:38 am

Name :Matthew

Time Zone :GMT -6 (CST)

Email :mjo594@aol.com also if you have skype you can add me on there matthew5161

IGN :Decimated

Why you want to be a GM :I want to be a GM because it allows me to help out other players a lot easier. It makes communication with the server easier.

What you will do as a GM : I will help with the wz editting, resolve problems between people, check up on possible hackers and ban them if they are, communicate and talk with the players, host occisional events keep it fun, and much just help keep the server running.

How you can help the server as a GM :I can resolve problems, test new things out, and help release new things into the server

How long you have played IdyllicStory :A day as of 2/10/10

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :It depends what I'm doing, but I can spend atleast two hours a day.

How long you have played GMS :Almost 4 years I've played since beta

What makes you stand out :I have a very rational and logical mind. I tend to use proper english. I'm fun to talk to once you get to know me. I like to get things done and not put them off.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :Not to many mostly !ban , !warp, !online, !say

Experience as a GM :I use to host my own server, but shut it down because I went back to GMS.

Last edited by Matthew on Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more information)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew's Gm Application   Matthew's Gm Application Time210Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:49 am

Goodluck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ah...   Matthew's Gm Application Time210Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:58 am

Sorry but its nto what were lookin for but ill see
with Gabe

Matthew's Gm Application Untitl13

Last edited by Cheifchiniki on Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew's Gm Application   Matthew's Gm Application Time210Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:03 am

Lol what are you looking for?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hmmm..   Matthew's Gm Application Time210Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:07 am

I like it just that Gabe is looking for something pacific and u dont have it, just that i dont think he'll like it
Sad

Matthew's Gm Application Untitl13
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew's Gm Application   Matthew's Gm Application Time210Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:41 am

Lmao I bet I do have what he is looking for. I've hosted my own server I know how everything works, and can easily handle a server
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew's Gm Application   Matthew's Gm Application Time210Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:31 am

Denied.
Not active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matthew's Gm Application   Matthew's Gm Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Matthew's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1