IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

zSashz GM'S App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamerx
Noob

zSashz GM'S App Empty
PostSubject: zSashz GM'S App   zSashz GM'S App Time210Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:28 pm

Name :Josh

Time Zone :GMT +8 hours

Email :Josh.forever4@gmail.com

IGN :zSashz

How long you have played IdyllicStory :

Forgotten, I quitted for some time due to school.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :

Depends,I have chores to do.5-6 hrs i guess.

Why you want to be a GM in IdyllicStory :

I have never been a GM before and i really wanna try it and gain experiences.Playing as a normal player is quite boring honestly.And i would also like to help out people and make events.I have seen hackers walking aorund ksing players and i would like to stop it from happening Laughing

What you will do as a GM in IdyllicStory :

Make events,Help people out and answer their questions about Idyllicstory.Ban hackers and stop players from doing the wrong things.I have never been a GM before so,any other things that i need to do u can tell me.

How you can help the server as a GM :

Remind players to vote. Make events to make the server more fun.Make it more popular as i will introduce it to my friends.Any more methods that i can help the server with,please remind me!

What makes you stand out :

I can always help out people at anytime when im online,when im offline and someone needs help,they can mail the problem to me and i can take a look.So i can help out players at any time.

Have you been GM before (Yes or no) :

No.

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner? :

Well,yea i will be able to obey the rules and handle the strictness and meanness of the owner.I have a strong will Smile so i will not give up even when im scolded badly.When the owner is strict on me,means that she is helping me out and make me do better.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you. :

Nope,even if im not a GM,i can still play as a normal player,find friends in the server and enjoy myself.

Last edited by Gamerx on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
Rebeca1995

Female Posts : 289

zSashz GM'S App Empty
PostSubject: Re: zSashz GM'S App   zSashz GM'S App Time210Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Try to be more elaborated in your app, but otherwise, good luck on your application. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gamerx
Noob

zSashz GM'S App Empty
PostSubject: Re: zSashz GM'S App   zSashz GM'S App Time210Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:17 pm

Thanks for the opinion xD
Back to top Go down
SoNoob
SuperGM
SuperGM
SoNoob

Male Posts : 100

zSashz GM'S App Empty
PostSubject: Re: zSashz GM'S App   zSashz GM'S App Time210Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:57 pm

good luck
Back to top Go down
Gamerx
Noob

zSashz GM'S App Empty
PostSubject: Re: zSashz GM'S App   zSashz GM'S App Time210Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:45 am

Thanks xD
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

zSashz GM'S App Empty
PostSubject: Re: zSashz GM'S App   zSashz GM'S App Time210Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:52 pm

Denied!
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

zSashz GM'S App Empty
PostSubject: Re: zSashz GM'S App   zSashz GM'S App Time210

Back to top Go down

zSashz GM'S App
Page 1 of 1