IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ZSashZ's GM App ^^

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ZSashZ's GM App ^^ Empty
PostSubject: ZSashZ's GM App ^^   ZSashZ's GM App ^^ Time210Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:44 am

Name :
Josh

Time Zone :
GMT

Email :
Josh.forever1@gmail.com

IGN :
ZSashZ

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
3 weeks i think,never really count

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
5-6 Hours,Depend on the amount of homeworks and whether i have tuition.But i will try to keep most of my time on this MS.

How long you have played GMS:
2 Years I think,not really remember.

Why you want to be a GM :
I like to achieve things that i wanted to do like being GM,making something Interesting and crowded,and wanting to help this MS more popular.And when i see people hacking,I really want to ban them,I wish i could really ban them!And i really want to fix bugs that really irritates the players of this Maple Server alot.

What you will do as a GM :
Ban/jail hackers,Host events,Fix Bugs,Helping the needs,to help this MS more popular by donating and voting.And I will not ban people i hate just to satisfy my anger.And try to solve the problems that the players will encounter.

How you can help the server as a GM :
I will do my job as a GM,Voting this MS to make it more popular,Calling my friends to join this MS,And help the needs,donate to help this MS too.I will make videos to tell peoples that this MS is a great ms and will try to make them join this server.And mute/jail spammers to not let them irritate the players.

What makes you stand out :
The hackers that make me felt that i should help the players to get them Banned/Jailed.The needs that have trouble and fixing bugs of this MS is important for me!And when i saw people spamming megas,i really wanted to get them jailed and muted to stop it.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
Jail/Ban: Ban hackers which are causing trouble on Idyllicstory.
Goto:Ofcourse to go somewhere ^^.
Items:To get items i need.
Level:To level myself up.

Have you been GM before (Proof) :
No,i don play private servers last times,But now i do,so i wont have a chance to be a GM last times.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you:
No Ofcourse!~Because of this to quit such a wonderful MS?Impossible!And i have alot of friends in Idyllicstory and was having alot of fun in this MS.
[left]

Last edited by SashBestMS on Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:45 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

ZSashZ's GM App ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZSashZ's GM App ^^   ZSashZ's GM App ^^ Time210Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:18 pm

I don't feel this is long enough to satisfy me. Try to elaborate more on some of the topics. Also, I don't think you're allowed to raise the rates; Lexii does that.
Back to top Go down

ZSashZ's GM App ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZSashZ's GM App ^^   ZSashZ's GM App ^^ Time210Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:21 pm

Thanks for telling me ^^
Back to top Go down

ZSashZ's GM App ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZSashZ's GM App ^^   ZSashZ's GM App ^^ Time210Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:23 pm

SashBestMS wrote:
Thanks for telling me ^^

Np, try to constantly add more to your application as more ideas come to you, to help lengthen your application.
Back to top Go down

ZSashZ's GM App ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZSashZ's GM App ^^   ZSashZ's GM App ^^ Time210Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:50 pm

DOUBLE JOSH !
Back to top Go down

ZSashZ's GM App ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZSashZ's GM App ^^   ZSashZ's GM App ^^ Time210Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:57 pm

[MasturWuGuii]Chrome wrote:
DOUBLE JOSH !
Yeap Hehe
Back to top Go down

ZSashZ's GM App ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZSashZ's GM App ^^   ZSashZ's GM App ^^ Time210Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:25 am

Kinda strange that i never saw you on :l.
But good luck anyways.
Back to top Go down

ZSashZ's GM App ^^ Empty
PostSubject: .   ZSashZ's GM App ^^ Time210Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:59 am

I haven't seen you on ? Shocked
Back to top Go down

ZSashZ's GM App ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZSashZ's GM App ^^   ZSashZ's GM App ^^ Time210Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:15 am

The reason you haven't saw him on is because he's always in another channel training (: He's on my bl. Very Happy I like the application, good luck Josh!
Back to top Go down

ZSashZ's GM App ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZSashZ's GM App ^^   ZSashZ's GM App ^^ Time210Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:43 pm

-Brooke wrote:
The reason you haven't saw him on is because he's always in another channel training (: He's on my bl. Very Happy I like the application, good luck Josh!
Thanks!
Back to top Go down

ZSashZ's GM App ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZSashZ's GM App ^^   ZSashZ's GM App ^^ Time210Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:06 am

i seen him in ch3 Anegos once.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

ZSashZ's GM App ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZSashZ's GM App ^^   ZSashZ's GM App ^^ Time210Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:50 am

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

ZSashZ's GM App ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZSashZ's GM App ^^   ZSashZ's GM App ^^ Time210

Back to top Go down

ZSashZ's GM App ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-