IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ZSashZ's GM App

Go down 
+2
CareTaker
Gamerx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamerx
Noob

ZSashZ's GM App Empty
PostSubject: ZSashZ's GM App   ZSashZ's GM App Time210Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:58 pm

Name :Josh

Time Zone :GMT

Email :Josh.forever1[@]gmail.com

IGN :ZSashZ

How long you have played IdyllicStory :About 3 Months ago,But i quitted for 3 weeks due to Examination(About 4 weeks ago)

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :3Hrs or Longer(Maybe 6hrs),depends if i have any works to do.

How long you have played GMS :Around 2 Years,dont really remember.

Why you want to be a GM :I want to hold events,help out others to make this MS better(Even though it's already very good xP).And eliminate hackers that ruin the game.Wanna make more people play this MS...

What you will do as a GM :Hold events,help out others,Ban hackers.I will remind others to vote daily.I will also make some videos about this ms to youtube to make this MS popular.

How you can help the server as a GM :Ban Hackers to let other maplers to have a time happy Mapling x).Hold events to make this MS more interesting.Help out others when they have trouble in game.And ofcourse,remind the maplers to vote(Ofcourse me,myself will vote).Make this MS more popular by making videos and post them on youtube,dailymotion etc.

What makes you stand out :Im fair and i will hear about the player's problem and help them out as fast as possible.Im also responsible so if i did something wrong,i will admit.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :!Warp,!Jail,!Ban,!chalkboard(to remind others to vote)!event too,to ofcourse hold events to make this ms the most interesting game ever.

Have you been GM before (Proof) :No,thats why i wanna be a GM to help out others,as i always see hackers wandering around.I dont really have a proof though.I have never been an GM before as the GM thought i was unactive,because they did not know that i spend most of the time training so that they could not see me that much on FM.

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner?:Yea,ofcourse.But sometimes if i done some minor mistakes,please forgive me.xP

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.:Are u really going to ask this?Ofcourse NOT,this wonderful MS will keep me playing it as it is so great,lots of events,interesting,fair and nice GMs,Perfect MS.

Last edited by Gamerx on Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:50 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo Error)
Back to top Go down
CareTaker
Noob

Male Posts : 22

ZSashZ's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZSashZ's GM App   ZSashZ's GM App Time210Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:52 pm

never seen you in game before and include a little more info but anyway gl Smile
Back to top Go down
Hated
Donator
Donator
Hated

Female Posts : 72

ZSashZ's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZSashZ's GM App   ZSashZ's GM App Time210Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:26 am

needs more information<3 but gl
Back to top Go down
Gamerx
Noob

ZSashZ's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZSashZ's GM App   ZSashZ's GM App Time210Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:56 am

Ty guys,and btw u cant really see me all the time as i use almost all the time training.^^
Back to top Go down
Clarah
Noob
Clarah

Female Posts : 21

ZSashZ's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZSashZ's GM App   ZSashZ's GM App Time210Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:46 am

Good luck Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Gamerx
Noob

ZSashZ's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZSashZ's GM App   ZSashZ's GM App Time210Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:24 am

Clarah wrote:
Good luck Like a Star @ heaven

Ty! Smile
Back to top Go down
[MM]Noob
Idyllicer
[MM]Noob

Male Posts : 55

ZSashZ's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZSashZ's GM App   ZSashZ's GM App Time210Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Good luck man Smile
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.com
Gamerx
Noob

ZSashZ's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZSashZ's GM App   ZSashZ's GM App Time210Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:49 pm

[MM]Noob wrote:
Good luck man Smile

Thanks!Smile
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

ZSashZ's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZSashZ's GM App   ZSashZ's GM App Time210Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:08 am

Denied!
Inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

ZSashZ's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZSashZ's GM App   ZSashZ's GM App Time210

Back to top Go down

ZSashZ's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-