IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lynn's GM Application

Go down 

Should Lynn be a GM?
Yes
Lynn's GM Application I_vote_lcap14%Lynn's GM Application I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
No
Lynn's GM Application I_vote_lcap86%Lynn's GM Application I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Lynn's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Lynn's GM Application   Lynn's GM Application Time210Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:44 am

WARNING: I sound really sophisticated. It's not really how I talk personally.

Name : Lynn

Time Zone
: PST ( GMT - 8:00 )

Email
: toaders23@hotmail.com (MSN)

IGN : Lynn

About me : I use smileys almost every time I press enter. As my friends say, "You're very straight-forward, Lynn." I like to twist people's words and have fun with it. I like arguing, but don't take it too seriously because I probably don't mean half-of the things I say. I can be a fun person if you want me to. People can find me (excuse my language) bitchy, but you just probably don't know me enough. First impressions are not my own forte, therefore, I don't believe in them. I am prejudice, but it can be changed. Overall, I'm pretty much a balanced person who has accepted her own flaws and strengths. It's up to you whether you like me or not.

Why you want to be a GM : I'll feel so cheesy if I say " I want to be a GM because I want to help people. " I personally think that a normal player can help out people just by helping. They don't need to have GM powers to be able to help people. So, I'll be blunt and say that I want to be a GM just because I want to be a GM.

What you will do as a GM : As a GM, I will ban teh hackers, contribute ideas, and assist with the problems that I'm capable of helping.

How you can help the server as a GM : If I do qualify as a GM, I will help clean out the hackers.

How long have you played IdyllicStory : I have played IdyllicMS for almost a month now.

How long do you play IdyllicStory per day : I'll play however long I want. For this month of April, I'll be super busy with school and won't be even on for an hour or two. When I'm done with the Musical and all, I'll probably play 2+ hours on weekdays and 4+ hours on weekends.
I PROMISE I'LL BE MORE ACTIVE AFTER MAY 9TH.

How long have you played GMS
: I have played GMS from v.13 until v.58. You do the math of how many years that took.

What makes you stand out : I stand out because when I rebirth, my name pops up so many times in blue text. I rebirth so fast, people assume I hack. sadface. I'm not much of conceited person to think that I stand out. I also like to type in correct punctuation and say LOL a lot.

What commands will you mainly use as a GM
: I will most likely use !cheaters and !ban if I'm granted to ban people.

Experience as a GM : I've had an experience in being a GM in the real GMS, believe it or not. Unfortunately, I didn't quite qualify to be a real GM, but I was only able to become an intern. I've been a GM Level 4 in XenoStory, and GM Level 3 DrakoMS.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
To be honest, I only quit servers if I get bored of the server. As long as I find fun in the server, then I shall not quit. If my applications gets denied, sure, I'll get disappointed and probably take a break from it, but I'll probably come back to play again. So, for a straight answer, I will not quit.

I will be grading these application on how neat it is, on correct grammar (so I know YOU'RE mature and not another 8 year old begging for gm position), and length.

Last edited by Lynn on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:58 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's GM Application   Lynn's GM Application Time210Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:59 am

Look at you! trying to become a GM just like me :3 Mwahaha
You would make a great GM Wink but!!! try to be more active!!!!!! :O
;D;D xx Lexii. XD

Lynn's GM Application Oesima16
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's GM Application   Lynn's GM Application Time210Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:02 am

Lol you know how much I can play when I'm not busy. >:[ I was hoping to turn this in at May, but I don't want the spot to be taken away. :p I promise to be more active. My All-State concert just ended. Now, it's just the musical to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's GM Application   Lynn's GM Application Time210Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:04 am

Is there still a spot?? Wow Gabe must be hungry for GM's!!
We already have like err... 7 GM's + Gabe :O! Anyways GL! Wink
xx

Lynn's GM Application Oesima16
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's GM Application   Lynn's GM Application Time210Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:37 am

Well, Gabe was saying how Fyre and Linnie aren't active anymore. o.o;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's GM Application   Lynn's GM Application Time210Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:50 pm

Honestly?
Lynn would make one of those very "mature" GMs. Straight talk, being friendly and also rarely goes crazy would make a striking reputation with newbs to be respectful. This gives the impression "Dont suckup. Wont work on me." without "Screw you, I'm a GM" or "OMG Stop wasting my time".

Thats what I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's GM Application   Lynn's GM Application Time210Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:51 pm

Lmfao, thanks Yin. :]] Stop trying to suck up. It won't work on me. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's GM Application   Lynn's GM Application Time210Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:43 am

i think lynn deserve it..cuz..she..be. nice :]

Lynn's GM Application Woahbanner

Last edited by Woah on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's GM Application   Lynn's GM Application Time210Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:46 am

Yea she does, she is really nice but... She needs to be more active D:

Lynn's GM Application Oesima27
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's GM Application   Lynn's GM Application Time210Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:53 am

Can't blame her. I started getting bord of the server for a little just because of things going on but i kinda brought back the fun :]

Lynn's GM Application Woahbanner

Last edited by Woah on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's GM Application   Lynn's GM Application Time210Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:55 am

We do are best ^^
But you can make it even funner if you invite friends into the server Very Happy
xx

Lynn's GM Application Oesima27
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's GM Application   Lynn's GM Application Time210Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:38 am

I edited it on when I WILL be more active. :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's GM Application   Lynn's GM Application Time210Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:04 am

Fyre left?? he was the best one. well good luck on getting the spot! be more active like they all said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's GM Application   Lynn's GM Application Time210Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:50 am

Thank you, wwe. (:
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's GM Application   Lynn's GM Application Time210Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:03 am

Denied!
Not active. Sowy ;(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's GM Application   Lynn's GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Lynn's GM Application
Page 1 of 1