IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Melody's New Game Master's Application :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Melody's New Game Master's Application :) Empty
PostSubject: Melody's New Game Master's Application :)   Melody's New Game Master's Application :) Time210Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:18 am

Name : Albert

Time Zone : EST

Email : hanju24@hotmail.com

IGN : Melody

Why you want to be a GM : I want to work as a Game Master in Idyllicstory because I believe that I am able to make a change in the server (Better controlled society, encouraging players of Idyllicstory to become more active).

What you will do as a GM : I will help Gabe (the owner) on anything he needs in order to improve the server. I believe that working as a Game Master is a big responsibility and therefore all of the work involving the server will take in priority.

How you can help the server as a GM : I am able to control many things around the server. For example, I am able to control immature players in order to make game play a lot pleasurable for others.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I have been with Idyllicstory for approximately 3 months.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : I play around 5 hours a day (I may just leave it on while doing work just in case players need GM assistance).

How long you have played GMS : I have played GMS for 4 years (main accounts are 161 Hero, 50 Assassin, 48 Assassin)

What makes you stand out : I believe that my personality help me stand out in the server. For example I have a very strong leadership.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : Some of the commands that will be used most often are:

!ban
!say
!warp
!online
!jail

Experience as a GM : I was a part of the IdyllicStory Staff Crew during the first hald proportion of Idyllicstory's existance.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
I believe that leaving the server just because you are denied as a GM is not the best choice to make. For those who leave because they are denied, Gabe has done this not because he thinks you will are not appropriate to be a GM, but he has done it for the benefit of Idyllicstory. Also, it is because there may be other players that Gabe wants to give an opportunity to.

Thanks for reading my GM app Smile
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Melody's New Game Master's Application :)   Melody's New Game Master's Application :) Time210Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:30 am

You wanna be a GM again!?!?!??!?! Kewl Very Happy
How come i never see you online? :O Did you kick me out of ur bl :'(??
Anyways GL! Wink You always helped me when i became a GM i think, so you would make a great GM i guess? XD Stay active albert :O ;D xx

Melody's New Game Master's Application :) Oesima18
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Melody's New Game Master's Application :)   Melody's New Game Master's Application :) Time210Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:44 am

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melody's New Game Master's Application :)   Melody's New Game Master's Application :) Time210

Back to top Go down

Melody's New Game Master's Application :)
Page 1 of 1