IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Richie (aka <3)'s GM Application

Go down 
+3
Rail
IzAw
<3
7 posters
AuthorMessage
<3
Donator
Donator
<3

Male Posts : 36

Richie (aka <3)'s GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Richie (aka <3)'s GM Application   Richie (aka <3)'s GM Application Time210Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:43 am

Name: Richie, although Lexii you call me Zoeh still.

Time Zone: PST

Email: Richielove@live.com

IGN: <3 [Use to be Zoeh]

How Long have you played IdyllicStory: Not sure exactly, I believe its been 3 months. (The last month I've been inactive though since my computer was broken.)

How long do you play IdyllicStory per day: When I have school it's usually 3-5 hours, without school I honestly could play up to 15 hours.

How long you have played GMS: Something around 5 years.

Why do you want to be a GM: I honestly just wanna help the best I can. If I'm not hired ill still try to help as much as possible by donating or just helping new people.

What will you do as a GM: Anything (following Lexii's rules*) that will help the server gain popularity and still remain under control. Basically things like helping players, making sure they follow the rules, and doing whatever you need me to do.

How you can help the server as a GM: I'll enforce the rules, help the players, and keep the players entertained all at once. Also, I'm really new and kind of bad at it, but I could even try to help code things.

What makes you stand out: Im sort of... okay I'm insanely odd and a major freak. I can be normal and act like I am normal, but whats the fun? I stand out by the way I act, but in a way I still act like I should. Also, even though it seems like i have a lot of fun and i don't take things seriously, its untrue. For example, i always take work and school seriously and make sure those are my first priority. If hired, being a good GM will be my first priority in this game.

What commands you will mainly use as a GM: Mainly ill use hide or the !go stuff cause I'm lazy when it comes to going to a different map sometimes.

Have you been GM before (Proof): I honestly only have been a GM twice. Both times I didn't earn the titles, they were given to me for being friends with the owner, so I don't feel like they should matter. But I do know a lot about taking charge and being an authority figure when needed.

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner?: Yes, I try to not even come close to breaking rules. As for the handling the meanness of the owner, kind of scared me, but ill try it!!

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this wont be held against you: I might be a little disappointed, maybe even a little bit inactive. But I surely wont quit. I really love this server and appreciate the work that's been put into it. I honestly don't think I can leave unless forced.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/RichieSauce
IzAw
Forum freak
IzAw

Male Posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Richie (aka <3)'s GM Application   Richie (aka <3)'s GM Application Time210Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:13 am

Awesome app Richie!
No wonder you haven't been on in forever. pft.
My laptop's broken too but my neighbor's neighbor is fixing it.
Back to top Go down
Rail
Donator
Donator
Rail

Male Posts : 148

PostSubject: Re: Richie (aka <3)'s GM Application   Richie (aka <3)'s GM Application Time210Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:56 pm

Good Luck Zoeh Wink
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.com
SoNoob
SuperGM
SuperGM
SoNoob

Male Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Richie (aka <3)'s GM Application   Richie (aka <3)'s GM Application Time210Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:48 am

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Hated
Donator
Donator
Hated

Female Posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Richie (aka <3)'s GM Application   Richie (aka <3)'s GM Application Time210Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:01 am

oii COULD OF ATLEAST TOLD US UR COMP WAS BROKEN :C! now u missed all the people who quit the server~! BLEHH WHO NEEDS THEM RIGHT? Nigga do well!
Back to top Go down
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
Rebeca1995

Female Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Richie (aka <3)'s GM Application   Richie (aka <3)'s GM Application Time210Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:07 am

Good luck Richie, on your gm application <33
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Richie (aka <3)'s GM Application   Richie (aka <3)'s GM Application Time210Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:22 pm

Denied!
Inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richie (aka <3)'s GM Application   Richie (aka <3)'s GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Richie (aka <3)'s GM Application
Page 1 of 1