IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MoonNight's GM application.

Go down 
+3
SoNoob
Rail
MoonNight
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonNight
Noob
MoonNight

Male Posts : 14

MoonNight's GM application. Empty
PostSubject: MoonNight's GM application.   MoonNight's GM application. Time210Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:37 am

Name:
Rafael, like the NinjaTurtle<3

TimeZone:
Eastern(:

Email:
th3_on3_pr@hotmail.com

IGN:
MoonNight

How long have you played IdyllicStory?
About 2-3 weeks now, and im loving it lol<3

How long do you play IdyllicStory per day?
I play about 5+ hours in weekdays and 7-8 hours in weekends depending on my plans.

How long have you played GMS?
Well it's been a long time so I dont remember, but I didnt play it for very long although I made alot of characters in it and messed around. But my friend introduced private servers to me and from there on GMS is just a memory(;

Why do you want to be GM?
I want to be GM because I find it's a great opportunity to help those in need because I remember when I was the one who needed help and its great to know someone is willing to get out of their way to help you in anything you need. I would love to be like that and help willingly with tough requests or really easy one's, I’ll be sure to help in any way I can.

What will you do as a GM?
I would apply what I know into helping players have a better experience in game and have fun :D. I have been GM before for 2 different servers I played that ended up shutting down. I have not played any private servers for about 2-3 years but I still remember the basics and im a quick learner if there is anything new that I have to learn. And every owner is different so every owner has different rules and I am always willing to listen and learn. But overall I would ban hackers that I find, which before I do I would take an ss for proof and then ban. Mute spammers that for sure are being annoying to the people in the server and jail those who appose the server rules with another GM's or Owner's approval. I will host events for when people are bored and provide any assistance to new and old players who need it.

How can you help the server as a GM?
Well I pretty much explained it in the last 2 questions but I would surely help it by making it a better place. I take my responsibilities seriously and although I might seem like a very "humorous" type of guy (which I am) I still have a serious part in me too. But dont worry I dont bite.(;

What makes you standout?
Well I am very outgoing and I love to talk and make jokes. My humor is rather... unique per say. I love taking out my mistletoe cash item and sit next to people. Enough said. I am easy to have fun with because thats what I love to do but when it comes to responsibilities i'm serious but still have that funny bone inside lol. In summery If you need a friend, talk to me :D dont be scared cause I love interacting with new people and making new friends(:

What commands will you mainly use as a GM?
The commands I would use the most would be:
1. !item=to make items that are needed
2. !ban=to ban hackers when is needed
3. !mute= to mute the spammers who annoy the server
4. !jail=jail those who are breaking the rules and I am allowed to
5. !warp=to warp lol :D
6. !clock=to put a timer on events
7. !say=to not buy anymore smegass xD
8. !spawn=to spawn monsters for jq events or so
9. !unjail=to unjail when the time is right
10. !killall=to kill the monsters in events when they are done

Have you been GM before? (PROOF)
Yes I have been GM 2 times, and well although its been a long time I still remember the basics. But maple has changed and alot of commands also. But I am a very quick learner and Im good at following rules. I promise I wont disappoint.

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner?
Yes I am, im not going to say it is going to be easy because really I dont know the Owner well but I know what strict people are like and mean too lol which I am not saying the Owner is because I wouldnt know. Hasnt been mean to me yet... LOL But I am ready, both mentally and emotionally. I have had my fair share of experiences and I know I am ready for anything that is thrown at me. I will take full responsibilities of my actions and do what I can to help this server.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.
No I would not because it is hard to find a good server like this one especially in a v62 lol. Plus I stick to servers from the start when I get there to the end. The other servers I left were because they shut down and I will stick with this one until the end(: only been a week and Im already LOVING IT<3

Thank you for taking time in reading my app. It means alot to me(:
Sincerely: NinjaTurtle<3
Back to top Go down
Rail
Donator
Donator
Rail

Male Posts : 148

PostSubject: Re: MoonNight's GM application.   MoonNight's GM application. Time210Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:14 am

wow man!
Good Luck rafael Wink
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.com
SoNoob
SuperGM
SuperGM
SoNoob

Male Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: MoonNight's GM application.   MoonNight's GM application. Time210Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:47 am

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
MoonNight
Noob
MoonNight

PostSubject: Re: MoonNight's GM application.   MoonNight's GM application. Time210Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:19 am

Thanks guys(:
Back to top Go down
Hated
Donator
Donator
Hated

Female Posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: MoonNight's GM application.   MoonNight's GM application. Time210Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:59 am

My nooblet <3 u grow up to fast :C STOP GROWING! jksjks Smile. Ik ull do well! but u should be more active young one;)! Hope u get gm spot<3
Back to top Go down
MoonNight
Noob
MoonNight

PostSubject: Re: MoonNight's GM application.   MoonNight's GM application. Time210Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:27 am

Lol, im sorry I cant help it x)
But thank youu<3
I really appreciate it(:
Back to top Go down
Xerath
Noob
Xerath

PostSubject: Re: MoonNight's GM application.   MoonNight's GM application. Time210Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:16 am

GL bro hope u get the GM job Very Happy Btw its Jay jay (xin)
Back to top Go down
MoonNight
Noob
MoonNight

PostSubject: Re: MoonNight's GM application.   MoonNight's GM application. Time210Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:53 am

Thankss man, I really appreciate it(:
Back to top Go down
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
Rebeca1995

Female Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: MoonNight's GM application.   MoonNight's GM application. Time210Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:02 am

Nice application, wish you all the best for your application :3
Back to top Go down
MoonNight
Noob
MoonNight

PostSubject: Re: MoonNight's GM application.   MoonNight's GM application. Time210Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:09 am

Thanks, wish you luck also(:
Back to top Go down
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
Rebeca1995

Female Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: MoonNight's GM application.   MoonNight's GM application. Time210Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:12 am

MoonNight wrote:
Thanks, wish you luck also(:

Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: MoonNight's GM application.   MoonNight's GM application. Time210Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:25 pm

Denied!
Inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MoonNight's GM application.   MoonNight's GM application. Time210

Back to top Go down

MoonNight's GM application.
Page 1 of 1