IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sarang's GM Application

Go down 
+2
XMajicalLove
LoveOrHate
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LoveOrHate

Female Posts : 38

Sarang's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Sarang's GM Application   Sarang's GM Application Time210Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:00 am

Name :

Rachel Soojung Kim

16 (23/11/1994)

Time Zone :

0+ GMT I live in England. I think at the moment its GMT +1 daylight saving o.o

Email :

Rachelsjkim@hotmail.com

IGN :

Symbol(I think when Gabe was the owner) TeddyBear(old bugged) Sarang ( new currently playing on)

How long you have played IdyllicStory :

Well I have played a long time really I think I can recall playing when Gabe was the owner then it shut down due to the client braking down or something then playing when lexii brought it back up. Then I quit 2 times and I’m back. Yeah so basically I played for quite a bit of time. It feels like I played for such a long time quitting in between due to important exams and tests.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :

I play every day, however the time I’m on ranges from 2 hour to 4+ hours, or more depending on where I am and who I’m around. I’m back to school, since my school is like an army camp, the time might reduce to 2 hours a day. However, it might also not. Depends on the amount of work, guitar practice, parties and just general going out with friends to play.

How long you have played GMS :

0 days GMS

But I have played KMS and EMS since KMS came out really

So about 2~3 Years (EMS) 4~5 Years (KMS) I went from KMS to EMS quite a bit Razz going on if theres anything new.

Why you want to be a GM :

I have been a part of this community for a very long time as a regular player, and I would like to carry this to the next step. I want to be an intern because I think I understand what the community wants since I’ve been on here forever. I understand what makes them happy and what frustrates them. I think being an intern is more about getting to know what being a part of the staff really means, and entertaining the players by hosting events and such, but also it is about helping people with problems that regular players cannot solve, or even banning a couple of hackers. And that is what I want to do, to make Idyllicstory even more entertaining, problem-free, and peaceful place to be playing at.

What you will do as a GM :

A major job of a GM is to keep peace. With that being said, I will help limit arguments, fights, racism and other ‘ism’s’.
Another job of a GM is banning people. It has to happen eventually. Banning hackers, spammers, and advertisers is mostly common sense. But the more important one is racism and arguments. If this ever occurs, I will issue warnings, if they do not stop, then I will ban. I will also view the forums for issues like that.
In addition, I will help all members that need it. I will encourage questions. Even if the question is noobish or dumb, I will still try.
Last one is that everyone loves events! I will host a couple each week when I'm available. I like to encourage fun and games, but I won't host too many. I will make prizes reasonable. Events I will make include True or False, Jump Quest, Elimination, Hide N Seek, Fashion Show, Russian roulette.

How you can help the server as a GM :

First of all, making the society hack free, I would go and stalk the hacker in hide; and I would use common sense to see if the supposed hacker is really hacking. If I think she/he is, I would take some screenshots to use as proof if needed later. I would try to contact a higher rank just to make sure, and if I fail to contact someone, I would ban the player.

For now I have helped a few new players get their first few rebirths and helped their ways around stuff that they struggle to get e.g. pets that needs to be bought via the npc/ Commands/ where the npc is.

Once I become a intern/GM I will help out new players or even players who have played for quite a bit of time. I will try to answer all the questions and think of making the servers better.

What makes you stand out :

What makes me stand out:

1. I think what makes me stand out is that I am usually online in my time zone.
2. I am planning to donate some money towards the server.
3. I am loyal to whoever is above me ( I have kept my job since I was 14 till now)
4. I am usually a good laugh around people.
5. I like this community and ill start to play even more once I finish all my exams.
6. I can GFX a bit I have created a website before and created a banner (?) for LightningMS
-Proof-

Spoiler:

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :

As a Gm I will use These Commands:
!item(make the item for events etc), !ban(To ban hackers), !jail(to calm down spammers and to calm down rude people), !event(To host an event), !clock( if there’s need for a time limit), !hide(to watch hackers or just generally be not shown), !warp(to go to an event map or other maps), !search( to find out codes for event prizes), !killall(to kill people in the t/f or Russian roulette) but this is all I know so far I will learn more

Have you been GM before (Proof):

Honestly I have none but I’m willing to take the burden of learning new stuff.

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner?

I think I will be able to follow the entire GM rules that Idyllicstory has and I think I’m mentally and emotionally strong enough for the owner(lexii’s) ‘Meanness’ Smile. I’ve had hard times in life when my dad’s company went bust and we actually had to get evicted from my own house Sad

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.

Nope I don’t think I will quit. This is the server I played for so long that it has all my memories of playing in here that I would hate to leave behind due to some GM application that had failed. Even though I have quit like 2 times but I still like this server and so I came back. This time I’m trying my best not to quit for whatever reason.

Other things you might want to know about me:) :

If you didn’t know my names rachel
I live in Manchester in the United Kingdom.
I have a brother and a sister and my uncle, mom and dad lives together.
My Hobbies are badminton, going to the gym, book reading, manga reading,
listening to KPOP<3, swimming, maplestory and playing on private servers.
I am from South Korea in Seoul.
I like penguins and my favorite color is red/white.
I like to eat Chinese food <3 NOODLES<3
I like things tidy not all over the place xD.
I’m always trying to get more money Razz
Contact me on MSN Smile
Rachelsjkim@hotmail.com

Well I tried to make this not too long and not too boring to read<3
Thank You for reading<3

-Sarang-
Back to top Go down
XMajicalLove
Donator
Donator
XMajicalLove

Female Posts : 13

PostSubject: Good Luck   Sarang's GM Application Time210Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:26 am

Wish you the best of Luck Rachel =D

<3..NOODLES <3 cat
Back to top Go down
LoveOrHate

PostSubject: Re: Sarang's GM Application   Sarang's GM Application Time210Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:51 pm

djcz wrote:
Wish you the best of Luck Rachel =D

<3..NOODLES <3 cat

hahaha jacinta gl to you too Smile
Back to top Go down
Vĩńčęńт
Donator
Donator
Vĩńčęńт

Male Posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: Sarang's GM Application   Sarang's GM Application Time210Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:47 pm

My advise to this is to proof-read some of your answers; they got some incorrectly spelled words there, so be careful of that! Other than that, good luck Rachel!
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.forum.net
LoveOrHate

PostSubject: Re: Sarang's GM Application   Sarang's GM Application Time210Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:10 pm

Vĩńčęńт wrote:
My advise to this is to proof-read some of your answers; they got some incorrectly spelled words there, so be careful of that! Other than that, good luck Rachel!

tyvm<3 for the advice but I couldnt really find errors T^T except it could be stuff like american > english so xD
Back to top Go down
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: Sarang's GM Application   Sarang's GM Application Time210Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:53 am

It looks nice and it has alot information. I wish you good luck.
Back to top Go down
LoveOrHate

PostSubject: Re: Sarang's GM Application   Sarang's GM Application Time210Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:59 pm

Korg wrote:
It looks nice and it has alot information. I wish you good luck.
Thank you very much Smile
Back to top Go down
LoveOrHate

PostSubject: Re: Sarang's GM Application   Sarang's GM Application Time210Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:18 pm

-bump-
Back to top Go down
Clarah
Noob
Clarah

Female Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Sarang's GM Application   Sarang's GM Application Time210Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:55 am

Good luck Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Sarang's GM Application   Sarang's GM Application Time210Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:12 am

Denied!
Inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarang's GM Application   Sarang's GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Sarang's GM Application
Page 1 of 1