IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ruigi's GM Application.

Go down 
+11
Clarah
Darren
Maryam
Drykor
iCookiee
Vĩńčęńт
XMajicalLove
Chazz
scotty_C
IcyTouch
Ruigi6969
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruigi6969
Noob

Ruigi's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Ruigi's GM Application.   Ruigi's GM Application. Time210Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:10 pm

Name : Ruigi, nickname is Igi.

Time Zone : +3 GMT

Email : igiboy_marquez@hotmail.com

IGN : Ruigi

How long you have played IdyllicStory : Almost 4 and a half months.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : I play for at least 5-6 hours on weekdays and on weekends i literally don't count the time. But i do play pretty long like around 10-11 hours.

How long you have played GMS : I played GMS for 2 years. But i got hacked, so i started playing private servers instead.

Why you want to be a GM : Well most people say they want to be a GM for the same reasons, they want to help the server, the players, and build the economy. Well, i would say that i want to be a GM to be able to ban hackers, make people feel like IdyllicStory is their second home, getting to know more people and interacting with them and most of all, showing them the right and wrong in the server.

What you will do as a GM : Its not what i will do as a GM, its what i can potentially do as a GM. I will help new players, showing them important NPC's to get them started. Hosting events after passing my exams, Voting every 12 hours and ask people to vote as well. I will watch the server everyday, keeping people accompanied and not out of place. Knowing the basic rule fundamentals in the server is also a big role and sharing it to new comers or players.

How you can help the server as a GM : I will help the server in all ways possible. Like for instance, if the server is down or has a server check, i will do my best to keep players in the website chat accompanied. And answering frequently asked questions. I will also give it my "all" to giving out information such as: "what monsters should the new players kill", "how to earn money", and "information about donating".

What makes you stand out : Well, i can say i am a pretty funny guy if you get to know me better. I can be perverted at times but not most of the time(being honest). I like talking and chatting to friends, new players and GM's.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : Well, the basic commands would probably be: "!goto", "!warphere", "!cheaters", "!online", "!event". And many more.

Have you been GM before (Proof) : I have been a GM before but sadly...i don't have proof.

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner? Answer: I am able to follow rules and regulations of IdyllicStory and i am definitely up for the challenge of the owner's strict and meanness.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you. Answer: I wouldn't quit at all, this server means alot to me and this is the first private server i joined in after 2 years of non-mapling. I will always stay loyal and sincere even if i get denied either way.

Last edited by Ruigi6969 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IcyTouch
SuperGM
SuperGM
IcyTouch

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Ruigi's GM Application.   Ruigi's GM Application. Time210Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:49 pm

Ruigi6969 wrote:
Time Zone : K.S.A

People don't know what K.S.A is bro. K.S.A = mostly +3 GMT.

Other than that great GM app and good luck!, hope you get the spot! Wink
Back to top Go down
scotty_C
Idyllicer

PostSubject: Re: Ruigi's GM Application.   Ruigi's GM Application. Time210Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:07 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Chazz
Noob
Chazz

Male Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Ruigi's GM Application.   Ruigi's GM Application. Time210Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:19 pm

good luck on it :3
Back to top Go down
XMajicalLove
Donator
Donator
XMajicalLove

Female Posts : 13

PostSubject: Good Luck   Ruigi's GM Application. Time210Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:14 am

Hey, GOOD LUCK you'll make an excellent GM

Jacinta Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vĩńčęńт
Donator
Donator
Vĩńčęńт

Male Posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: Ruigi's GM Application.   Ruigi's GM Application. Time210Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:58 pm

Very nice. Good luck Ruigi.
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.forum.net
iCookiee
Donator
Donator
iCookiee

PostSubject: Re: Ruigi's GM Application.   Ruigi's GM Application. Time210Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:38 pm

Nice GM app IGIWIGI goodluck cheers (iCookiee)
Back to top Go down
Drykor
Donator
Donator
Drykor

Male Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Ruigi's GM Application.   Ruigi's GM Application. Time210Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:04 pm

Good luck, hope you get the spot Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/
Maryam
Idyllicer
Maryam

Female Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Ruigi's GM Application.   Ruigi's GM Application. Time210Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:26 am

Goood luck! (:
Back to top Go down
Darren
Donator
Donator
Darren

Male Posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Ruigi's GM Application.   Ruigi's GM Application. Time210Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:04 am

Ruigi's GM Application. 4863

Also, I still need to add you on Msn Ruigi (:
Back to top Go down
Clarah
Noob
Clarah

Female Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Ruigi's GM Application.   Ruigi's GM Application. Time210Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:58 am

Good luck Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Envy
Donator
Donator
Envy

Female Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Ruigi's GM Application.   Ruigi's GM Application. Time210Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:37 am

Darren wrote:
Ruigi's GM Application. 4863

Also, I still need to add you on Msn Ruigi (:

ITS JUST, ITS JUST... BWOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
Rebeca1995

Female Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Ruigi's GM Application.   Ruigi's GM Application. Time210Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:47 am

Never seen you... since... ages! Nevertheless, good luck on your gm application! Smile
Back to top Go down
SoNoob
SuperGM
SuperGM
SoNoob

Male Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Ruigi's GM Application.   Ruigi's GM Application. Time210Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:34 am

Good luck =3
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Ruigi's GM Application.   Ruigi's GM Application. Time210Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:53 am

Denied!
Inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruigi's GM Application.   Ruigi's GM Application. Time210

Back to top Go down

Ruigi's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1