IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ZeniMauler's GM Application (Minor Updates)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dynarock
Donator
Donator

ZeniMauler's GM Application (Minor Updates) Empty
PostSubject: ZeniMauler's GM Application (Minor Updates)   ZeniMauler's GM Application (Minor Updates) Time210Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:30 am

Name :
Lee Beng Kit (i know its a 'hard to pronounce Asian name so you can just address me as Beng)

21 going 22 (i know what alot of you will be thinking but hey there is no age limit to having fun right? =D

Time Zone :
GMT +8 (Singapore)

Email :
bengkit.lee@gmail.com

IGN :
ZeniMauler

Username :
dynarock

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
Since June 28th. This is my 2nd app since i have been alittle busy with work recently. but i will have more free time now to play. =D

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
I will be playing this server the whole day if i am not working if not i will be on every evening for at least 3 hours.

How long you have played GMS :
i have played GMS since the beginning like about 7 years back where there is only 1 server called Global Maple Story (where a lvl 50 was considered the highest level) and then it went on the MapleSEA and GMS separation and i quit around 3 years back and started going on Private Servers. So in total i guess i have played MS for 7 years?

Why do you want to be a GM :
i want to be a GM because i would like to help improve the game play of the server as much as i can. help to expand the server and make this server a fun server to play with. Also i realize that there are not many if not no GM online at times when im on maybe due to the different time zones. So if i am to be part of the staff team i can help players out while the other GMs are resting.

What you will do as a GM :
i will observe any potential hacker in silent, get proof of them hacking and !ban them away. i will create events for the community to have fun with together and will do my best to suggest more ideas to improve this server. I will do my best to assist any other players in any problems encountered be it in game or not.

How you can help the server as a GM :
i can donate to keep the server up (once i have enough cash). i will ban all hackers to make this a 'hack-free' server. i can organize events to make this server fun. i will interact with players to see what i can help them with and provide immediate help as and when anyone need and to whatever extent i can help. I will check the chatbox regularly to see if there are any new/old players that require help.

What makes you stand out :
i am outgoing, straight forward, very sociable, very helpful. I know when and where to be serious and when to just go all out and have fun. i have a very good temper (have yet to get really angry for the past 21 years of my life) and i work well under stress. i am very calm when dealing with a tensed situation. i will never abuse any authority given to me. most of all i love to have fun!

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
i do not know of much commands but i am 'studying' the GM handbooks available online. and with my current knowledge here are some commands that i will definitely use :

!ban - to ban any hackers
!hide - to watch potential hackers silently
!warp - to warp myself to potential hackers / warp players to events (if needed)
!timer - to start events
!jail - to warn 'naughty' players
!spawn - for some funny times
!notice - to post any new notice for the server/channel/map
!item - for event winners

Have you been GM before (Proof) :
i have never been a GM before but i know i can do a good job! There's always a first time for everything right?

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner?
Put it simply.. Yes. With the fact that i have been through Army, i know i can follow rules and handle strictness and meanness.

Why should you be chosen to be a GM? (addon)
As i live in a different time zone compared to most of the other GMs, there are time where players require help but no GMs were online (sleeping or schooling) and i do not have the power or authority to do anything as a player. Like for instance on 24 Seot 2011 at 11am ( GMT+8 ) server hanged but no GMs were online in game or on chatbox to recover the matter.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.
No i will not quit this server even if my application is denied and i have a couple of reason. 1) This server is fun with a helpful community. 2) I have friends playing on this server as well (it is never fun to play alone anywhere any game) 3) i am getting familiar with the server and is the best server i have found so far (the previous servers were all closed down) 4) most importantly i am not desperate for power going to every server to apply GM. i just want to help.

-Additional Info-

Spoiler:

I thank you for the time to read my application! cheers!

Last edited by dynarock on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:18 am; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : updates)
Back to top Go down
Bonzii
Noob
Bonzii

Male Posts : 5

PostSubject: Good Lucky :)   ZeniMauler's GM Application (Minor Updates) Time210Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:12 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
dynarock
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: ZeniMauler's GM Application (Minor Updates)   ZeniMauler's GM Application (Minor Updates) Time210Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:08 pm

Bonzii wrote:
Laughing

Laughing thanks for reading my app!
Back to top Go down
scotty_C
Idyllicer

PostSubject: Re: ZeniMauler's GM Application (Minor Updates)   ZeniMauler's GM Application (Minor Updates) Time210Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:27 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
dynarock
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: ZeniMauler's GM Application (Minor Updates)   ZeniMauler's GM Application (Minor Updates) Time210Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:19 pm

scotty_C wrote:
cheers

cheeros to you too scotty! cheers
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: ZeniMauler's GM Application (Minor Updates)   ZeniMauler's GM Application (Minor Updates) Time210Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:46 pm

[color=red]Denied![/color
Inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZeniMauler's GM Application (Minor Updates)   ZeniMauler's GM Application (Minor Updates) Time210

Back to top Go down

ZeniMauler's GM Application (Minor Updates)
Page 1 of 1