IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Niki's Forum Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Niki
Forum freak
Niki

Male Posts : 128

Niki's Forum Application Empty
PostSubject: Niki's Forum Application   Niki's Forum Application Time210Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:05 pm

Name : Niki

Time Zone : UTC/GMT +3 hours

Email : Nikizze@hotmail.com

IGN : Niki

How long are you on ingame?

I'm like 8-12 hours a day. Summer vacation is the busiest time for me, that's why i couldn't been so active like i was before summer vacation started. My summer vacation ends August 16th and then i'm more available to be more active than i'm now. I have definetly nothing to do when school starts, so that's the time when i'm the most activest (:

How long are you on the forums?

Before forums got hacked by NaDe, i was much more active than i'm now. Week ago i started to be more active. I'm always like 6-8 hours a day on forums and i'm sure to be GM ingame, doesn't make any harm to be active on forums. I think it's better that you have someone that you know, as a forum moderator.

Why do you want to be a Forum mod?

I wanna be a Forum mod, cause i'm available for this job. I'm a active forum user and it would be nice to watch people ingame and in forums. I'm sure, that i would be a good Forum mod, cause i don't make a useless posts or spam forums. I wanna be a Forum mod, cause i wanna make sure that the wont be any illegal posts and spam. Like there was this case, when someone posted lexii's map.wz here on forums and the person knows well that you can't post it. I would wanna be here for cases like this. I wanna make sure that there won't be any harm posts like this.

What will you do when you are a Forum mod?

I would delete all spam and double posts. I have not really experience as a Forum mod, but i would watch out people in forums, and watch peoples behavior. I would help Lexii in things that she couldn't done by herself.

Forum experience?

Well i'm jumping from section to another, read comments and some like that. I don't really have Forum Moderator Experience, but i have experience to be on forums.

Back to top Go down
Snow
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Niki's Forum Application   Niki's Forum Application Time210Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:27 pm

Niki wrote:

I wanna be a Forum mod, cause i'm available for this job. I'm a active forum user and it would be nice to watch people ingame and in forums. I'm sure, that i would be a good Forum mod, cause i don't make a useless posts or spam forums. I wanna be a Forum mod, cause i wanna make sure that the wont be any illegal posts and spam. Like there was this case, when someone posted lexii's map.wz here on forums and the person knows well that you can't post it. I would wanna be here for cases like this. I wanna make sure that there won't be any harm posts like this.

....-cough-
ITS OKAY,
I still love you.

goodluck <3
Back to top Go down
Niki
Forum freak
Niki

PostSubject: Re: Niki's Forum Application   Niki's Forum Application Time210Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:13 am

Snow wrote:
Niki wrote:

....-cough-
ITS OKAY,
I still love you.

goodluck <3

Didn't mean in the bad way gurl (;
Back to top Go down
IcyTouch
SuperGM
SuperGM
IcyTouch

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Niki's Forum Application   Niki's Forum Application Time210Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:56 am

Niki wrote:
Snow wrote:
Niki wrote:

....-cough-
ITS OKAY,
I still love you.

goodluck <3

Didn't mean in the bad way gurl (;

BUSTED! LOLOLOL! Good Luck Niki! Wink
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

Female Posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Niki's Forum Application   Niki's Forum Application Time210Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:17 am

I like your application. You seem to know how a forum moderator opperates. I'm glad to see someone have intentions on making the forums a fun place to be (Almost as fun as the game maybe) Lol. Good luck on your application.

OOH! I see you're a GM too. That's a plus. I hope you get the job. You seem quite fit for the job.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Forum freak
Niki

PostSubject: Re: Niki's Forum Application   Niki's Forum Application Time210Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:02 pm

Katie wrote:
I like your application. You seem to know how a forum moderator opperates. I'm glad to see someone have intentions on making the forums a fun place to be (Almost as fun as the game maybe) Lol. Good luck on your application.

OOH! I see you're a GM too. That's a plus. I hope you get the job. You seem quite fit for the job.

Thank you very much, i appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Niki's Forum Application   Niki's Forum Application Time210Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:43 pm

Denied
Inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Niki's Forum Application   Niki's Forum Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Niki's Forum Application
Page 1 of 1