IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Forum Application] Idyllic<3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Forum Application] Idyllic<3 Empty
PostSubject: [Forum Application] Idyllic<3   [Forum Application] Idyllic<3 Time210Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:11 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please understand I lack of colors. And No GM or Gabe wants to just read a boring black size app. But my colors are acting weirdly and have not been working. I understand this is a boring app but hey, I still think I can give it a shot.

Name :David Cool

Time Zone :USA/Pacific

Email :TheRealNoov@gmail.com

IGN : TheBestName

How long you are on :6-12 hours.

Why you want to be a Forum Admin :I haven't really got to try out forum admin. Most of the times I just get accepted as the GM job by the Chooser/Owner. I noticed I was lacking forum experience. So I studied a couple weeks. Then I noticed it was as interesting as more as it sounds. People think its just working in the forums and looking at some apps, but I find it more then that, I find it inspiring, interesting, and so dramatic. I learned that you can choose to make the job boring or make it fun and make other forum people have fun in the forums to. Ive decided to make it fun and make other forum people have fun. So I think I can give my best shot at this application at just hope to achieve the forum admin job.

Forum Experience : I haven't had much experience to be honest with you. I've only been a forum moderator on LaserStory and ive been a forum designer on CookieStory. Ive also been a forum admin on WinterStory.

I know it may sound boring because no one wants to read a black, boring looking application. But please just look at it and read a couple sentence or a paragraph. You dont have to read it all. But Please i suggest you do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Application] Idyllic<3   [Forum Application] Idyllic<3 Time210Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:06 am

Nice application.
Just add some more colors.
Good luck and hope you get the spot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Application] Idyllic<3   [Forum Application] Idyllic<3 Time210Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:07 am

I don't understand what colours add to a application..
Might show some effort, but I think it makes it look unprofessional.

Nice application, could add some length to it though.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Application] Idyllic<3   [Forum Application] Idyllic<3 Time210Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:36 pm

Denied!
Inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Application] Idyllic<3   [Forum Application] Idyllic<3 Time210

Back to top Go down

[Forum Application] Idyllic<3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: