IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abbydols Forum Application :)

Go down 

Do You think i would be a good FM?
Yes
Abbydols Forum Application :) I_vote_lcap40%Abbydols Forum Application :) I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
No
Abbydols Forum Application :) I_vote_lcap20%Abbydols Forum Application :) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Possibly
Abbydols Forum Application :) I_vote_lcap20%Abbydols Forum Application :) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
IDK
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Abbydols Forum Application :) Empty
PostSubject: Abbydols Forum Application :)   Abbydols Forum Application :) Time210Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:14 pm

Name : Abbigale but i go by Abby, Abbz, or KitKat

Time Zone :GMT - 6

Email : Abbya.smith@hotmail.com

IGN : Abbydol

How long are you on in-game : Usually at least a hour a day sometimes 3-4 depending on how busy my day is

How long are you on the forums : At least 5 hours ( I'm not alway signed on because i forget and i dont post on threads that i dont have a reason to respond to)

Why you want to be a Forum mod : I prefer forum jobs over In-Game jobs because the games i played before this caused me to like forums and community's better than just goofing off and having powers in game. (I truly feel the FM has more responsibility then GM at times. I believe some people want GM just fro the reputation but i feel that FM is a better job because it puts more work into keeping the full community clean. When the server does crash at night the forum will still be up so i feel that at times it is more important.) ~~ Please note that this is a opinion

What will you do when your a forum mod :
*I will do the best i can to keep are forum chat box free of spam, advertisement, and any other things that should not be there
* I will do the best i can to help all people in need. There are somethings i will not be able to do which i hope is understandable.
*I will do my best to ensure that this forum is appropriate for all players/members involved in it
*I will help with new codes for forum if and when needed.

Forum Experience : Before i played Maplestory i played a different game ( not giving the name) In my time of playing the game i was forum mod at 6 Servers. I was Super Mod at 3. I have also been a Forum Administrator for 2 forums. I have also spent a lot of time working with phpBB, phpBB2, and phpBB3 over my years. This year is at least my 9th year working on and with forums.

Also, when I'm in-game i run it in windows mode so i can check in on the forums easier than either Alt+Tabbing or closing out the game. I feel that this a key advantage for FM because it allows you to quickly go to forum and do your job if you in the middle of something in-game.

Here is a Code for color ranks, Lexii should know what to do with it (put in rank section)
Code:
<font color="(color wanted)">(name/rank wanted)</font>
Examples <font color="Orange">Admin </font>
<font color="Cyan">Game Master Jenni</font>

The ranks from the example would look like this in your profile

They would look this when you post under your name ( no rank:)

Admin

Game Master Jenni

Last edited by abbydol on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abbydols Forum Application :)   Abbydols Forum Application :) Time210Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:22 pm

You seem experienced and know whatcher doing. You could expand on some ideas. I like that its colourful and very well formatted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abbydols Forum Application :)   Abbydols Forum Application :) Time210Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:42 pm

Completely agree with Sporky !
Good luck Abbyy x x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abbydols Forum Application :)   Abbydols Forum Application :) Time210Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:23 pm

I totally agree with Jenni & Sporky (; Hope you get the spot !!

PostSubject: Re: Abbydols Forum Application :)   Abbydols Forum Application :) Time210Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:24 am

Thank you for the comments everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abbydols Forum Application :)   Abbydols Forum Application :) Time210Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:29 pm

Good luck girl Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abbydols Forum Application :)   Abbydols Forum Application :) Time210Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:19 am

Goodluck, very well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abbydols Forum Application :)   Abbydols Forum Application :) Time210Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:29 am

Good luck! <3
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Abbydols Forum Application :)   Abbydols Forum Application :) Time210Thu May 05, 2011 12:27 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abbydols Forum Application :)   Abbydols Forum Application :) Time210

Back to top Go down

Abbydols Forum Application :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: