IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phase's GM Application.

Go down 
+11
CareTaker
Clarah
Hated
Drykor
Vĩńčęńт
Puzebas
iCookiee
Bonzii
Soniio
Vanish
IzAw
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IzAw
Forum freak
IzAw

Male Posts : 188

Phase's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Phase's GM Application.   Phase's GM Application. Time210Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:40 am

[Name] : Mark Gerald Lomentigar Fernandez

[Age] : 12

[Time Zone] : PST (UCT -8:00)

[Email] : MaplePlayer74@yahoo.com (Yes, I made this when I was like, seven. It sounds really stupid, but it stuck with me.)
(I check this one more than every other one though: IzAw6190@yahoo.com )

[IGN] : Phase

[Username] : IzAw

[How long you have played IdyllicStory?] : I have played for about 7 months I think. (Almost 2 years if you count back then)

[How long do you play IdyllicStory per day?] : I play a lot. I go on Idyllic about 7-9 hours on weekdays because of school, and about 10-16 hours on weekends, I have an unlimited amount of time to play on those days, so I might be on even for a whole day or two.

[How long you have played GMS] : I have played GMS for about... 5 years now? I started when I was seven, during the school year. Being the nerd that I am, there were no games to play since I beat 'em all. So I figured to go online since I do it all the time and most of the games there are fun. I later on stumbled upon Maplestory, and since then I've been playing it a lot.

[Why you want to be a GM?] : I want to be a GM to help out more. I'm one of those people who like to help out, and the only reward I need is the satisfaction of helping. Some people don't have that kind of sense, like they get a really nice feeling after they do something really nice. But that's all I need to keep going.

[What you will do as a GM?] : Ban hackers, help new people, host events, you know. The basic stuff. But once I get more experience, I might go onto more advanced things.

[How you can help the server as a GM?] : I can help out the server by keeping it hacker-free, voting every 12 hours, and answering any questions that I can answer.

[What makes you stand out?] : What makes me stand out, is that I can be many different people at once. I can act however I can around other people and kind of have this one multi-personality around anyone I choose. For example, I can be a serious, hard-working GM, looking for hackers, helping out the community, or I can be a happy, laidback GM, fun to talk to, fun to hang around with, etc. There are many more personalities I can be, because it's mostly whatever I want it to be.

[What commands you will mainly use as a gm] : You know, the basic stuff. Like !warp/!warphere, !ban, !cheaters, !item, !event, etc. I also have a GM Handbook for reference if I need it.

[Have you been GM before (Proof)] : No, I have never been a GM on a server. Every other one of my apps either got denied, mainly because of 2 reasons. 1: They denied me because of my age. This is not a very good reason, because age is but a number. It is all about how the person acts, and their maturity. Not because they are very young. 2: I had no experience as a GM. I know it's good to have experience, but how can people who have no experience actually become a GM if no one will let them?

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner? I am definitely able to follow all of the rules, which is some part of the GM job. Rules are meant to be followed, and people who break them either don't know them or do not care about them. I believe that I am also able to handle "the strictness and meanness of the owner".

[Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.] Of course not! This server is great, with some very fun people to hang around with. I have made the best of friends, which I look forward to seeing them online, in game, and having fun.

********EDIT********
If I'm not that Active, I'm either at my dad's house or someone else has the laptop. I am not able to go online at the time.

Last edited by IzAw on Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:57 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vanish
Donator
Donator
Vanish

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Phase's GM Application.   Phase's GM Application. Time210Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:01 pm

Woah affraid , Very Impressive
Back to top Go down
IzAw
Forum freak
IzAw

PostSubject: Re: Phase's GM Application.   Phase's GM Application. Time210Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:32 pm

Vanish wrote:
Woah affraid , Very Impressive
Hehe, thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Soniio
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Phase's GM Application.   Phase's GM Application. Time210Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:37 am

Geralldddd.. Nice app bruh! Hope you get it.
Back to top Go down
IzAw
Forum freak
IzAw

PostSubject: Re: Phase's GM Application.   Phase's GM Application. Time210Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:38 am

Soniio wrote:
Geralldddd.. Nice app bruh! Hope you get it.
Back to top Go down
Bonzii
Noob
Bonzii

Male Posts : 5

PostSubject: Phase's GM Application.   Phase's GM Application. Time210Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:22 pm

Good Luck !!! bounce
Back to top Go down
IzAw
Forum freak
IzAw

PostSubject: Re: Phase's GM Application.   Phase's GM Application. Time210Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:34 am

Bonzii wrote:
Good Luck !!! bounce
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
iCookiee
Donator
Donator
iCookiee

PostSubject: Re: Phase's GM Application.   Phase's GM Application. Time210Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:48 am

Naiice Gerald Wink Hope you get the spot!
Back to top Go down
IzAw
Forum freak
IzAw

PostSubject: Re: Phase's GM Application.   Phase's GM Application. Time210Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:29 am

iEatYuh wrote:
Naiice Gerald Wink Hope you get the spot!
Thanks person I should probably remember the name of! Yeah I would get mad too because it would be really obvious but I really don't pay attention. :3
Oh, Btw, Nice Sig.
Back to top Go down
Puzebas
Noob
Puzebas

Male Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Phase's GM Application.   Phase's GM Application. Time210Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:36 am

Nice app! Good luck Mark!
Back to top Go down
IzAw
Forum freak
IzAw

PostSubject: Re: Phase's GM Application.   Phase's GM Application. Time210Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:39 am

Puzebas wrote:
Nice app! Good luck Mark!
Thanks!
Call me Gerald. I really don't use Mark.
Back to top Go down
Vĩńčęńт
Donator
Donator
Vĩńčęńт

Male Posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: Phase's GM Application.   Phase's GM Application. Time210Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:31 am

Good luck Ger.
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.forum.net
IzAw
Forum freak
IzAw

PostSubject: Re: Phase's GM Application.   Phase's GM Application. Time210Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:21 am

Vĩńčęńт wrote:
Good luck Ger.
Thanks Vincent!
Back to top Go down
Drykor
Donator
Donator
Drykor

Male Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Phase's GM Application.   Phase's GM Application. Time210Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:42 am

Very impressive app. Im going to sit in your sitting spot one day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/
IzAw
Forum freak
IzAw

PostSubject: Re: Phase's GM Application.   Phase's GM Application. Time210Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:06 am

Drykor wrote:
Very impressive app. Im going to sit in your sitting spot one day.
Thanks Lee!
AND HELL NO.
I'ma block you.
If I can...
Back to top Go down
Hated
Donator
Donator
Hated

Female Posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Phase's GM Application.   Phase's GM Application. Time210Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:30 am

well you commented on mine and i just wanna say urs is better xD haha good luck
Back to top Go down
IzAw
Forum freak
IzAw

PostSubject: Re: Phase's GM Application.   Phase's GM Application. Time210Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:07 am

Hated wrote:
well you commented on mine and i just wanna say urs is better xD haha good luck
Stop lying.
Back to top Go down
Clarah
Noob
Clarah

Female Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Phase's GM Application.   Phase's GM Application. Time210Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:57 am

Good luck Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
IzAw
Forum freak
IzAw

PostSubject: Re: Phase's GM Application.   Phase's GM Application. Time210Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:47 pm

Clarah wrote:
Good luck Like a Star @ heaven
Thanks person I barely even know. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hated
Donator
Donator
Hated

Female Posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Phase's GM Application.   Phase's GM Application. Time210Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:06 pm

nonono ur is better ^^
Back to top Go down
IzAw
Forum freak
IzAw

PostSubject: Re: Phase's GM Application.   Phase's GM Application. Time210Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:49 pm

Hated wrote:
nonono ur is better ^^
Pffft.
(Lol, I'm at school right now I hope I don't get caught.)
Back to top Go down
CareTaker
Noob

Male Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Phase's GM Application.   Phase's GM Application. Time210Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:14 am

LOL i was at school too and i didnt get caught Smile
Back to top Go down
Elle~
Donator
Donator
Elle~

Female Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Phase's GM Application.   Phase's GM Application. Time210Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:35 am

Not to the creepy but now we know your name, lol "Mark Gerald Lomentigar Fernandez"~
Back to top Go down
IzAw
Forum freak
IzAw

PostSubject: Re: Phase's GM Application.   Phase's GM Application. Time210Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:49 pm

Elle~ wrote:
Not to the creepy but now we know your name, lol "Mark Gerald Lomentigar Fernandez"~
Yeahh.
I hate it.
I mean I had to tell all of my teachers I wasn't mexican on the first day of Middle School.
hrgungsdfgjkdfg.
(No racism intended)
Back to top Go down
Angela
Angela

Female Posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Phase's GM Application.   Phase's GM Application. Time210Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:54 am

Oh, hi Gerger! I just know how much you LOVE my faces, hehehe. (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜
LOLOL. Okay, okay. Anyways, Gerald! This application is amazing! (。・`ω´・。)b!
I wish you luck, and I hope you get the spot! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phase's GM Application.   Phase's GM Application. Time210

Back to top Go down

Phase's GM Application.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next