IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poetx3's GM Application

Go down 
+2
xJess
Poetx3
6 posters

Will Poetx3/Rawrx3 be a good candidate?
Yes
Poetx3's GM Application I_vote_lcap60%Poetx3's GM Application I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
No
Poetx3's GM Application I_vote_lcap40%Poetx3's GM Application I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Poetx3
Noob
Poetx3

Female Posts : 13

Poetx3's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Poetx3's GM Application   Poetx3's GM Application Time210Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:42 pm

[Update] My apologies if I was not on for a period of time. I was on vacation in Bahamas, just finished unpacking and excited to be back again.

Smile Name :
Poetry or call me Poet as short.

Time Zone :
Eastern Time in New York (just moved few weeks ago)

Email :
Cakey101@hotmail.com (I know your wondering about the name "Cakey", thats because she was an important friend to me but turned out she wasn't a good friend I've met at all.

IGN :
Poetx3 I now play mostly on "Rawrx3".

Username :
cakey101

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
I've played for 1 week and a day. It's fun!

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
It depends on homework and chores. But since its summer vacation, up to 8 hours :O

How long you have played GMS :
I played GMS for about two years. It all started when I didn't know what it was and my cousin convinced me to play, right now in the Chaos patch they removed "Guest Login" and so I tried guest login before it was removed and when I made it to South Perry I could not return to Victoria Island, that's when I had to register for it.

Why you want to be a GM :
I want to be a GM here because I want to gain the accessbility to trust, play and become reponsible for IdyllicStory. Improving the game and proving that not only is the server amazing but the GM's are too.

What you will do as a GM :
I will ban hackers, impersonators, advertisers, mute spammers, and abusers from disturbing others. Keeping the game safe, and letting everyone have fun!

How you can help the server as a GM :
As a GM, I will seek out for hackers, spammers, abusers, and advertisers in the game, plus keeping people safe and feel happy about playing the server. I will host events that I've seen, other GM's host. As a Example - I am extremely in love with Fashion Shows, Jump Quests, True or False, also Hide N' Seek. Many players will love participating in these events , in which I will hand in prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, maybe runner up? Seeing hackers upset me at most times. In fact what I do is I screen shot the act, post in forums and banish the hacker from the game. If two players argue I would take my time in and talk it out. Each player will have to chance to discuss the situation out and keep them in a separate locations until conflicts are solved. I will help new players find their way out of maps, name of equips, glitches, and any other things you would notice wrong in the game.

What makes you stand out :
What makes me stand out is I am quite humorous and I love making funny jokes.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
I dont overdose my commands. I would use is !warp, !jail, !item, !map, !gmshop, !clock, !spawn, and !killall, etc....

Have you been GM before (Proof) :
Theres other servers but I am unavailable to show because either the site closed or I dont have any photos.
I was a GM in -
OrangeStory
BrisbaneMS
SupremeMS
HitzuStory

or maybe this!
In others servers I was called Insane because that was the very first IGN I had in BrisbaneMS a really old server.

I made a couple of sites that I made for servers that were about to close so I made something called a "Subsitute Website".

http://yourstory2.yolasite.com/

Poetx3's GM Application Hihihi11

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.
I would not care. I would still play no matter what. It's common sense. Why am I here? Why did I register? I played for over a week? Well I came to play and have fun! Some people would just drive in to any random server and would make a GM App and leave until they gt accepted that's just unfair, and it can turn out they are no help at all.

Just wanted to make the colors simple and hey!
~I have a upcoming preview of my MMV for Idyllic why don't you check it out soon on General Discussion Very Happy tomorrow "July 17, 2011"

Last edited by Poetx3 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:41 pm; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : Additional Details!)
Back to top Go down
Poetx3
Noob
Poetx3

PostSubject: Re: Poetx3's GM Application   Poetx3's GM Application Time210Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:39 pm

Eh empty. lol
Back to top Go down
xJess
SuperGM
SuperGM
xJess

Female Posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Poetx3's GM Application   Poetx3's GM Application Time210Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:39 pm

Love it, good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: Poetx3's GM Application   Poetx3's GM Application Time210Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:35 am

Nice experience you got there. I hope you learned much of those servers. Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
Poetx3
Noob
Poetx3

PostSubject: Re: Poetx3's GM Application   Poetx3's GM Application Time210Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:30 pm

The Poll

Forget about the poll lol, it doesn't belong there (;
Opinions, opinions, behind every opinion, there's a personal story, and the creator of that opinion doesn't relate to the person who created the subject they created their opinion on.

Thanks Korg ! and xJess !
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

Female Posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Poetx3's GM Application   Poetx3's GM Application Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:31 am

Good Luck on your Application !!
Back to top Go down
Spork
Idyllicer
Spork

Male Posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: Poetx3's GM Application   Poetx3's GM Application Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:57 am

I like you.

I don't often say that, its a nice change...

Wish you luck,
even though I don't play the server I'm sure you would do good for it.
Back to top Go down
Poetx3
Noob
Poetx3

PostSubject: Re: Poetx3's GM Application   Poetx3's GM Application Time210Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:48 am

Woah Spork. Long time no see. I am glad you came to see my GM App.
Well thank you! I really appreciate how you liked it. I did, I change a lot a couple of months when I applied for this server.

"Among every situation there's a problem"
Back to top Go down
Spork
Idyllicer
Spork

Male Posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: Poetx3's GM Application   Poetx3's GM Application Time210Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:25 am

-internet shrug-
I don't remember you.
I'm just a forum-goer now.
But yeah, goodluck and all that.
Back to top Go down
Poetx3
Noob
Poetx3

PostSubject: Re: Poetx3's GM Application   Poetx3's GM Application Time210Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:26 am

My old GM App was by Insane (: lol
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Poetx3's GM Application   Poetx3's GM Application Time210Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:05 pm

Denied!
Inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poetx3's GM Application   Poetx3's GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Poetx3's GM Application
Page 1 of 1