IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alex GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alex GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Alex GM Application   Alex GM Application Time210Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:08 am

Name : Alex

Time Zone : GTM+1 (Amsterdam Time)

Email : alexsnowboardman@hotmail.com

IGN : Alex

Why you want to be a GM :
The main reason why I want to become a Game Master is the fact that I more prever to help people instead of being like one of the best. The only server I always enjoyed to play (because of the features and gameplay) were the ones with this current source. At MapleSync (used to be the best v62 server which was also using this source), I was offered a Game Master position and now I also want to proof you I'm the right one for this position.

What you will do as a GM :
Besides the normal things Game Masters should do (looking around for hackers, hosting events, helping players out with their questions ingame and at the website/forums) I'm in for a nice and clean community. Preventing to let fights between 2 people involve the fun of others, and making sure the Megapones won't be abused by people. Besides all I'm also enjoying of developing new fresh ideas/features for the server, for example I worked out my own custom Guild Party Quest because I liked the idea to let guilds actually be able to compete to eachother in the rankings to be #1. I also came up with a new idea to keep the server clean of hackers and even keeping the players involved in it so they actually can feel theirselves as a part of this community..

How you can help the server as a GM :
Like I mentioned at the previous question, I can (besides the normal hunting for hackers, hosting events and helping players out with their questions ingame and at the website/forum) work on a nice and clean community and prevent the abusive use (and swearing) through the Megaphones. After all I come up with new fresh ideas which I mentioned at the previous question also.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
This would be my first day.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
Around 8 hours a day.

How long you have played GMS :
I have played GMS for like half a year to 1 year, but I played Europe MapleStory for over 2 years now (since I'm from Europe I prevered to play over there).

What makes you stand out :
My nice personality, willing to help people any time they need it and even the possibility to code the ideas I developed myself. As I mentioned before I used to play and be GM at MapleSync (which used the same source), so I know every single feature about this server, including some secret player commands and some secret features most people won't know (at least if you didn't delete any of them yet).

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
!notice: to solve problems which are asked via smegas.
!ban/!jail: for the hackers and for people who will need a "time-out".
!event: for hosting events (if I'm allowed to ofcourse)
!item: to get myself a desent look Smile

Experience as a GM :
I have been promoted to a GM position in MapleSync and NightSoulMS (the v55 server) for a pretty long time.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
No, I very enjoy the gameplay of the source which is used over here so I will definitely stay.

Thanks for reading my Game Master application.

Alex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex GM Application   Alex GM Application Time210Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:04 am

Not sure if you're still around - sorry for the slow response from IdyllicStory.

Overall, I like it how you put a good community in the first priority.

Stay active, vote daily and good luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Eh   Alex GM Application Time210Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:13 am

What's your IGN?
I don't think i've seen you on before if for any chance it's Josh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex GM Application   Alex GM Application Time210Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:01 am

[MOD]Intercourse wrote:
Not sure if you're still around - sorry for the slow response from IdyllicStory.

Overall, I like it how you put a good community in the first priority.

Stay active, vote daily and good luck.

Well thanks for reading it anyways and ofcourse I'll stick around and vote for this server.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Alex GM Application   Alex GM Application Time210Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:06 am

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex GM Application   Alex GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Alex GM Application
Page 1 of 1