IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DownFall's GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

DownFall's GM application Empty
PostSubject: DownFall's GM application   DownFall's GM application Time210Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:32 am

Name : Mark O'campo

Time Zone :Central

Email :Ocampomark@yahoo.com

IGN :VVtfVVho,This is my character with 20+rbs,DownFall is the character I want to be a GM if I do become one.

Username :Didilala123 I know its silly but this is the Username i use for all of my accounts

How long you have played IdyllicStory : For a while now I've achieved 20+rbs

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :4 hours a day, More depending on what im doing that day.

How long you have played GMS :5 years

Why you want to be a GM : Well I've noticed there's no gms on at night and because of this i see alot of hackers running around. Also i like helping people out and i'd like to make this server as fun as possible

What you will do as a GM :I will enforce your rules and catch hackers, I'll host events at your permission and ill answer questions about the server.

How you can help the server as a GM : I'll make the server fun and make sure its fair for everybody

What makes you stand out : I don't judge people and I can get on during the day and really late at night when all the hackers are on

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : As for commands it all depends on the commands you have set for the GMs. My previous job as a gm had custom gm commands.

Have you been GM before (Proof) : Yes i was a gm in SnackStory Level 4 gm.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you. Na I really like this server i like all the custom stuff it has like killing big puff daddy for those awesome equips really hard boss but awesome rewards

DownFall's GM application Goodtimes
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

DownFall's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Re: DownFall's GM application   DownFall's GM application Time210Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:25 pm

Denied!
Not able to follow the rules
Read the rules before applying next time
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

DownFall's GM application
Page 1 of 1