IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RollinThunda's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RollinThunda's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: RollinThunda's GM Application   RollinThunda's GM Application Time210Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:14 am

Name : Steve

Time Zone : EST (-5)

Email : matraca_10@hotmail.com

IGN : RollinThunda

How long you have played IdyllicStory :

Atleast a week

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :

Well.. because of the summatives piling up these days, probably only about 2-3 hours per day. BUT ONLY because of the school work, as much as i love to be a GM, School work still comes before server But after that i will make sure to be on alot more i am very active when i have spare time

How long you have played GMS :

A bit over 3 years

Why you want to be a GM :

Because I want to help the server, keep the game fair and fun.

What you will do as a GM :

I will basicly do what GMs SHOULD do in a server. I will use !online and !warp to check up on every player every 10 minutes see if they're hackers; and ask players if they need any help or got any questions; and most importantly, remind/encourage them to vote every 12 hours

How you can help the server as a GM :

As i said, i would try to help players with their problems as much as i can, keep the server fair and also try and catch hackers as much as possible

What makes you stand out :

I'm a people person, i am a really good talker, very very friendly. and I can assure you, i am VERY responsible and reasonable. Also i speak both English and Portuguese fluently and i understand a little bit of Spanish.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :

well.. i'll use !item to pimp myself out (who doesn't); I'll use !jail and !ban for hackers or anyone whos breaking the rules.

Have you been GM before (Proof) :

I don't believe in Proofs, wayy too easy to fake it, so i will not be posting anything here.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.

No i will not i will stay because i really like the server and everything in it.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

RollinThunda's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: RollinThunda's GM Application   RollinThunda's GM Application Time210Sun May 15, 2011 9:16 am

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

RollinThunda's GM Application
Page 1 of 1