IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akai's GM Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Akai's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Akai's GM Application.   Akai's GM Application. Time210Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:49 am

Name : Krysi

Time Zone : EST (GMT -5)

Email : Crystalchao3003@yahoo.com

IGN : Akai

How long you have played IdyllicStory : About three weeks.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : Three to seven hours depending on work and stuff, I take my laptop to work.

How long you have played GMS : Seven years, not constant.

Why you want to be a GM : I would like to help Lexii during the tough times and be online during the hours she is not to make the server a better, hacker free place.

What you will do as a GM : My specialty is hunting hackers. I am very good at solving fights between players if/when they happen. I will help the newer players in any way I can to help them enjoy their stay at Idyllicstory and maybe they will invite their friends to play too. Also as a GM, I will VOTE!!! c:

How you can help the server as a GM : I have a very sharp eye for hackers, they will be banned the instant I track them. Also, I will make suggestions for changes to the game if I think it is a good idea and will make the server a better place to be.

What makes you stand out : As a GM, I understand that it can become very boring and irritating, but regardless of how bad it gets, I will always take my job seriously and not slack off (unless it's a easy day and there is nothing better to do, but I will still keep track of who is logging on during these times). Also, I have a high tolerance level and don't let things such as begging make me lose my cool. I am mature 97% of the time and I try to handle any bad situations as fast and easy as I can. I am also very loyal to the owner I work under.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : !connected, !online, !warp, !jail, !ban, !cheaters (I know how to use this command properly, I assure you).

Have you been GM before (Proof) : Yes, I have been GM 8 times, Admin 2 times and Owner 3 times.

Picture of me as a owner, testing ring effects.

Spoiler:

Video of me banning a ton of people as a GM.

Spoiler:

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. No, I wouldn't want to leave my friends. ):
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akai's GM Application.   Akai's GM Application. Time210Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:02 am

Very nice GM application! I'm impressed you made one (; I hope you the good luck with this GM application !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akai's GM Application.   Akai's GM Application. Time210Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:11 am

I like. I'm going to quote Vincent from what he said on my app. Because I'm lazy to type lol:

Quote :
Wow..
Krysi, you've made an application that has no mistakes I can find.
All I can say is 10/10 and..
Hope you get the spot.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akai's GM Application.   Akai's GM Application. Time210Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:36 am

Good app.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akai's GM Application.   Akai's GM Application. Time210Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:43 am

Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akai's GM Application.   Akai's GM Application. Time210Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:22 am

69 comments -- Hot Hot Julia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akai's GM Application.   Akai's GM Application. Time210Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:35 am

Good luck Krysi Wink
Nice application, and I like the colours & layout too x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akai's GM Application.   Akai's GM Application. Time210Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:23 am

Good app Krysi, I feel you're definitely qualified for the position. Good luck on getting a position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akai's GM Application.   Akai's GM Application. Time210Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:01 am

WOOT, GET IT. YOU DOIN GOOD GURRRL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akai's GM Application.   Akai's GM Application. Time210Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:26 am

good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akai's GM Application.   Akai's GM Application. Time210Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:54 pm

I support U but ur like always training D=
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Akai's GM Application.   Akai's GM Application. Time210Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:14 pm

Denied!
Banned for hacking
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akai's GM Application.   Akai's GM Application. Time210

Back to top Go down

Akai's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1