IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian AKA ItzMe's GM application :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Brian AKA ItzMe's GM application :) Empty
PostSubject: Brian AKA ItzMe's GM application :)   Brian AKA ItzMe's GM application :) Time210Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:29 am

Name : Brian

Time Zone : +8GMT (Singapore/Brunei/Malaysia/Indonesia)

Email : weailie@hotmail.com

IGN : ItzMe

Why you want to be a GM : Simple? The reason that why I wanted to become a GM is to make the player inspire for playing the server. The main thing I'm gonna do at first to make them inspire is learn to be friend and close to the players. Try to fulfill what they trying to request to make them happy. Another than that I would like to serve the server as a prefect. I'll catch those who are using third party program to play our server. If there's anything that needa help on making simple banner/code I can help too. But not too much, I'm just a novice for doing all those. Too bad :\

What you will do as a GM : Do what should I do, and not to do what I shall not do which offence the game rules. Make things fair and assist the players who need helps. Smile

How you can help the server as a GM : Does I really need to answer this lame question?

How long you have played IdyllicStory : 2weeks?

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : More than 6hour per day. I'm not A MANIAC! I still have my life to go on lol.

How long you have played GMS : I play MSEA for 5years.

What makes you stand out : To be sincere, is just to have some fun. As if I can assist the server. Smile

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : Who knows? Maybe is !spawn?

Experience as a GM : 1/2 year. Own P.Server, Just hoster not a builder. But having a little experience for setting the server up.

Things is not to explain but to do it and prove it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Brian AKA ItzMe's GM application :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian AKA ItzMe's GM application :)   Brian AKA ItzMe's GM application :) Time210Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:24 pm

Denied!!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

Brian AKA ItzMe's GM application :)
Page 1 of 1