IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Derak's GM Application Re done!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Derak's GM Application Re done! Empty
PostSubject: Derak's GM Application Re done!   Derak's GM Application Re done! Time210Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:04 pm

Name : IGN: Derak Real name: Derek

Time Zone : Eastern Daylight Time

Email : kkhm123@hotmail.com

IGN : Darek

Why you want to be a GM : My reason for gm is I'm loyal to this server it is probably the best server I have played and I would be honored if I was a GM here.

What you will do as a GM : As a GM I will enforce the the rules as best I can. I will also try my best to look out for hackers and inappropriate language. If I do suspect someone has been hacking I will first check how many rebirths they have and if they have any super rebirth rings, if they don't have that I would see how much damage they were doing and if that checks out I will make a ban. If 2 player are fighting I will hide for a few minutes see if it works it self out if it doesn't I will try to break them up or ask them to go to a quiet place if they bring it into smegas I will jail them if they still continue after jail I would tell them if they dont stop you are both banned for 1 day. Now finally if 2 GMs are fighting I will try my best to calm them down if it continues i will talk with an admin about it.

How you can help the server as a GM : I can help new people and old people too. I can do events and I can take graveyard shifts and I can watch for hackers and inappropriate language in smegas/fm.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : about two months now

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : 6 hours - all day and all night now that school is done

How long you have played GMS : I've been playing Maplestory for 3 years now. I know many tricks and I can teach them to many people to help them out.

What makes you stand out : I help many people and I'm a friend to everyone. I also know many tricks when it comes to making and maintaining private servers. I also know how to deal with players in a calm peaceful manner. If they disrespect me or anyone else in a disgustful way i will 1 day ban them so they can learn their lesson.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : The commands I will mainly use in the server as a GM would be !map, !warp, !ban, !cheaters, and !event if granted because I love to do events and know plenty of ideas.

Experience as a GM : I've had many experiences as a GM here are a few.
1: Farmerstory lvl 3 GM
2: Elementalstory head gm
3: Foreststory lvl 1 gm

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
If my Application is denied I will continue to play until the server closes or i get ip-banned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Derak's GM Application Re done!   Derak's GM Application Re done! Time210Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:56 pm

Hmm..
Coloring is good..
More information would be nice.
Good luck and hope you get the spot.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Derak's GM Application Re done!   Derak's GM Application Re done! Time210Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:34 pm

Denied!!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derak's GM Application Re done!   Derak's GM Application Re done! Time210

Back to top Go down

Derak's GM Application Re done!
Page 1 of 1