IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

xOverKillx's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

xOverKillx's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: xOverKillx's GM Application   xOverKillx's GM Application Time210Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:56 pm

Name: Darren Huang

Timezone: GMT+8

Email: zzz12234@gmail.com

IGN: xOverkillx

Why do I want to be a GM: Actually, i did not think of becoming to be a GM until when I see a hacker. I feel quite angry with this hacker as it overtook the number of rebirths i have. I wanted to be a GM to expel this person. I also wanted to be a GM as I wanted to make sure no one hacks this IdyllicStory as there are going to be many hackers soon. Being a GM is not easy but I know that I would be able to control the server by not having any hackers in the game.

What will I do as a GM: I will take full responsibility to make sure that there will be no vulgarties and no hacking as I know whether people hack by looking at how they rebirth and their damage as well as whether they will change channel when they see me or others.

How can I help the server as a GM: Including what i said earlier, I will also make sure that there will not be spamming of messagers or creating "noise pollution".

How long I have play IdyllicStory: Although I have school, I will always finish my homework for example, school homework, tuition homework , school activity homework or even projects. I have just started about 10 days ago.

How long I play IdyllicStory per day: Average would be about 3 hours as I have to study sometimes. Everyone should Play and Study Well so I could not have an average of 10 hours and above. [Hope you understand this point]

How long I have played GMS: I have been playing GMS for 3 to 4 years

What makes me stand out: I believe that I always smiles at people (Sometimes F7) and by smiling at people makes me have more friends. Having more friends would enable me to have more access to other people easily (character wise) and be able to detect if they are giving trouble to this server.

What commands I will mainly use as a gm: I bought a board from the cash shop and always wrote (DONT FORGET TO VOTE). More Voting = More People Playing and this will enhance more people to play IdyllicStory.
Experiences as a GM: GM can help me boost my confidence over monsters i did not fight before. But, most importantly, this can help me in my character to change my weaknesses to advantages.

Will I quit this server if your application is denied?

Of course I would not. Not being a GM doesnt meant my life is over. I could still have fun playing IdyllicStory. Playing IdyllicStory is already good enough. As GM is what i had wished for in IdyllicStory, I hope that you would reconsider this application. Thank You.

(PS: If I have a lot of English mistakes, I am sorry because I am not that good in English)[img][/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xOverKillx's GM Application   xOverKillx's GM Application Time210Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:02 am

YOU'RE LAST NAME'S HUANG??? WHOAAA!!! U AN AY ZEE EN??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xOverKillx's GM Application   xOverKillx's GM Application Time210Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:41 am

Denied.
Not active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xOverKillx's GM Application   xOverKillx's GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

xOverKillx's GM Application
Page 1 of 1