IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More- Lexii Gm app.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

More- Lexii Gm app. Empty
PostSubject: More- Lexii Gm app.   More- Lexii Gm app. Time210Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:10 pm

Name :lexii stone

Time Zone :est

Email :More-Lexii@yahoo.com

IGN :More

Why you want to be a GM : i want to be a gm because people ask "where do u get this item" or" i think or this person is hacking" i show them where that item is and see if that person is hacking. the hacks are, speed hacking, damage hacking, and other hacking. i do events or help people with there events. if someone is going to quit, i ask them "why do they want to quit" when they tell me, i try to stop them. if u people accepted me as a gm i would really try to be the best gm u people ever had Smile 'm kind of a weird but friendly personality, I guess. I can come across as really retarded at times... but I like to think that underneath all that hair and skull I do in fact have a brain. Somewhere. D:
I like to get to know people. I don't like condescending people; it's so much nicer to just... be nice. And relatable, I guess. Respect and friendliness are important to me.
I like to have fun! And making friends. c:
I try to see the best in people, and I try my best to only start making decisions when I know the facts. That applies for everything in general for me.
There's a lot more, but I don't actually know how what's relevant and what's not for this app so uh, hi! Smiley

What you will do as a GM :like i said before i try to stop all kinds of hackers there is. i will help show the people where that item is or tell them this person is not hacking or is. ask my friend in real life to join idyllic or vote or donate, i really want to make the server better and make everyone happy with events or help them with there events,

How you can help the server as a GM :vote ask everyone to vote, make everyone happy save the server from hackers, donate ask my friend to donate we need the server to become better and stronger then other servers

How long you have played IdyllicStory :2 mouths but im sometimes on if omgitzlinny dont kik me off

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :12 min. a day or all day if i dont get kick off

How long you have played GMS :1 year then stop playing
What makes you stand out :i like to train, chat, fool around, give noobs nx or help them to rebirth
[size=18]
What commands you will mainly use as a gm :i was a a owner and a co. so i know all of them, like for a example

!jail-If warned a particular amount of times, will jail if the person is not comprehending with the directions
!ban-If a member of IdyllicStory is hacking, duping, or advertising other private servers on this server, they will be banned
!mute-make the person stop spamming
!event- is to do a event for the people -I will use this command to host an event if permitted to do so-
!say- to make the person say something like ~Vote For Idyllicstory
!cheater-I will use this daily to see any suspicions of hackers, cheaters, etc.

Experience as a GM :i was a owner, co. and a gm in in my server and rydah and eternalms

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. i wont quit maybe i try harder

Last edited by Lexii-More on Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: More- Lexii Gm app.   More- Lexii Gm app. Time210Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:23 pm

Lol another person with my name
P.S. I dont let my GMs ban dupers
Since its hard to see if a person dupes or not
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: More- Lexii Gm app.   More- Lexii Gm app. Time210Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:34 am

Huge font! O_O
Don't worry, I'm not saying that's a bad thing. Razz
Coloring is nice.
Just add some more information.
And I've seen 3 Lexii's now. :O
Anyways, good luck and hope you get the spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More- Lexii Gm app.   More- Lexii Gm app. Time210Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:33 am

lol

thx o.o

i try to add more

for u

PRINCESS LEXII
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More- Lexii Gm app.   More- Lexii Gm app. Time210Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:14 am

nice app LOL i love the coloring <3 maybe add some more info? Very Happy 7/10
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: More- Lexii Gm app.   More- Lexii Gm app. Time210Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:35 am

How come i never saw you in the game??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More- Lexii Gm app.   More- Lexii Gm app. Time210Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:28 am

cause ur to busy with nappy or other ppl Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More- Lexii Gm app.   More- Lexii Gm app. Time210Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:58 am

I've seen her in game quite a bit. She's not usually in ch 1 I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More- Lexii Gm app.   More- Lexii Gm app. Time210Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:41 am

Pretty good app overll, you still have room for a bit more info:)
8\10
Remember to stay active an vote!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More- Lexii Gm app.   More- Lexii Gm app. Time210Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:17 am

Seen her in game too .

- CASH
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: More- Lexii Gm app.   More- Lexii Gm app. Time210Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:10 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More- Lexii Gm app.   More- Lexii Gm app. Time210

Back to top Go down

More- Lexii Gm app.
Page 1 of 1