IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[GM]Date Report Topic

Go down 
+2
Korg
theknig
6 posters
AuthorMessage
theknig
Noob

[GM]Date Report Topic Empty
PostSubject: [GM]Date Report Topic   [GM]Date Report Topic Time210Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:50 pm

Well 1 Day I Wanted To Talk In President In Ch1 So I Can Talk In Blue Chat Then Date Came And Taked my place for no reason i know u will say its just 500m but its much for us ( players ) And Lexii You Were There I Told You And You Were Loling And Ignoring...
i have seen all the Report GM's Topics And Lexii Your Always With GM's Side Try Once To Feel How We Feel...
Back to top Go down
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Date Report Topic   [GM]Date Report Topic Time210Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:11 pm

Do you got any prove? Like a SS of date kicking you out.
Back to top Go down
theknig
Noob

PostSubject: You Can Ask Lexii   [GM]Date Report Topic Time210Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:22 pm

I Don't But You Can Ask Lexii She Was There..
Back to top Go down
Date
Forum freak
Date

Female Posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Date Report Topic   [GM]Date Report Topic Time210Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:24 pm

Lol excuse me? How long ago was this? First off, Lexii and I haven't been online at the same time for more than 10 minutes in a while due to our time zones and the fact that I have school from 8am-4pm and by the time that I get on, she's asleep. Second, Lexii only takes the GM's side if the player's report is unreasonable. Third, I know better. Finally, proof please.
Back to top Go down
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Date Report Topic   [GM]Date Report Topic Time210Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:31 pm

You need a proof to report her. We don't know if your lieing now. So proof or stop crying. I know lexii would be honest, so don't say that she knows it. She would choose the side that is right..
Back to top Go down
theknig
Noob

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Date Report Topic   [GM]Date Report Topic Time210Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:04 pm

Let Her Be Online And She Will Tell You... and even so will u swear u never taked some 1 place in president ?

Edit: i didn't say its today or something and btw even if it was 1 week ago she should do something about it so it doesn't happen again...
Back to top Go down
Date
Forum freak
Date

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Date Report Topic   [GM]Date Report Topic Time210Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:15 pm

If Lexii saw me do such a thing she would have taken my powers away on the spot. And yes, I swear I have never taken someone's place as president. I never even took an interest towards becoming a president when I was a normal player.
Btw, what's your IGN?
Back to top Go down
theknig
Noob

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Date Report Topic   [GM]Date Report Topic Time210Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:24 pm

its me YAML >.>
do u rember when i went president and say hewwo then u came and taked me place >.>"
Back to top Go down
Date
Forum freak
Date

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Date Report Topic   [GM]Date Report Topic Time210Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Gotcha. I'm sorry, you must have me mistaken for the player/one of the players that stole your president spot. If I remember correctly.. you got president, you said either one or no president notices, then in all chat you said "im president" or something close to that.., someone stole president from you, I said "now you're not. LOL." I wasn't the one who stole your president spot, it was a player. I was just poking fun and teasing you after you lost it. I assure you, I was not the one who stole your president spot.
Back to top Go down
theknig
Noob

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Date Report Topic   [GM]Date Report Topic Time210Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:59 pm

It Was Writen Date Taked Ect Ect Ect... then some 1 taked ur place Neutral
Back to top Go down
Date
Forum freak
Date

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Date Report Topic   [GM]Date Report Topic Time210Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:26 pm

That, I don't recall. I'm 100% sure that I never took a player's president spot. Anyway, nothing is going to happen unless you have a screen shot.
Happy mapling!
Back to top Go down
theknig
Noob

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Date Report Topic   [GM]Date Report Topic Time210Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:33 pm

but i have witness.. you know what Never Mode Iam Not In Mode For Fight
Back to top Go down
IcyTouch
SuperGM
SuperGM
IcyTouch

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Date Report Topic   [GM]Date Report Topic Time210Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:47 am

No SS? It didn't happen then.
Back to top Go down
Vĩńčęńт
Donator
Donator
Vĩńčęńт

Male Posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Date Report Topic   [GM]Date Report Topic Time210Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:43 am

His grammar is really bothering me. Anyways, please show an SS of this situation, or have your "witness" come here and show an SS, or didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.forum.net
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Date Report Topic   [GM]Date Report Topic Time210Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:40 pm

No SS = it never happend
And i dont always take my GMs side, its just that people report GMs for a stupid reason like this
Why would a GM take away your president? Anyways Date, whenever someone reports you you dont have to defend yourself like this it will only make it worse just let me handle it Wink
Topics closed
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Date Report Topic   [GM]Date Report Topic Time210

Back to top Go down

[GM]Date Report Topic
Page 1 of 1