IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smears GM Application.

Go down 

Think I would make a great GM?
Hell yesh!
Smears GM Application. I_vote_lcap23%Smears GM Application. I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Hell NO!
Smears GM Application. I_vote_lcap54%Smears GM Application. I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Sure~ (:
Smears GM Application. I_vote_lcap23%Smears GM Application. I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Smears GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Smears GM Application.   Smears GM Application. Time210Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:12 am

Im gonna do this before I go to bed please be nice. Thank you if your with me on this. Didn't edit at all, hope my grammar is okay..
Name :My name is Alex.

Time Zone :Easton Time Zone.

Email :thiefhuritze@hotmail.com (thiefhuritze is just something I made up along time ago in GMS, it was my main.)

IGN :Smear. (A name I used when I played IJJI Gunz Private servers.)

Why you want to be a GM :I want to be a GM simply because I think it would bring life back to this server. The server is completely amazing, but everyone just sits around and gossips all day, and I don't like private servers that end up like that. I think that if I were a GM I could make this brighten up a bit Very Happy. Many people know me in game, and personally I think I could make this server IdyllicStory Extreme. (No ego). This server really lacks life, and I'm willing to bring life back to this sever.

What you will do as a GM :I would do my best to start new things around the server. Help newcomers that need help, and most of all, ban the hackers and do my job right as a GM. My help in this server could possibly change things up a bit. (but don't get me wrong, this server needs a little change.)

How you can help the server as a GM :I could do like most GMs do and ban all the hackers and sit around all day, or I could do like a real GM should do and check up on everything as long as I'm on. Host events, and make this server EPIC!

How long you have played IdyllicStory :I've played Idyllic for around 2 weeks now, but don't let time bother you, I think 2 weeks is enough. I know just about everything in the server, and helped so many. I remember when I first started this server, and I asked a lot of people to help me train, and no one would do it. Now that I have rebirths and my dmg is very strong I've helped MANY people level. And not just a couple of times I've gotten people 10+ rbs. Now I know i'm going a little off-topic here so lets go back. I have enjoyed every last minute of playing Idyllic, and as a GM I could make others feel that way too.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :I play for about 4-6 hours in the day (Morning-afternoon) and I play about 2-3 hours at night (Midnight-2-3 in the morning)
I'm a very active person, so I know thats a plus Very Happy

How long you have played GMS :OMG! I've played GMS since I was like 11 years old, and I'm 15 now, You do the math! I have an excellent amount of experience in mapling, so I'm pretty sure I'll know what ill be doing.

What makes you stand out :What makes me stand out is my sense of humor. I'm a very funny guy, what can I say. I don't tell jokes or anything, I'm just naturally funny. I'm not immature at all whatsoever but, this server needs someone funny, everyone is serious. I don't mean every is serious about their job, I would be too. I mean everyone takes things too serious. I think Vincent is like me in many ways. He just helped me with a break up I just went through. But I'm not going to get in to that, SOB SOB SOB.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :The commands I would mostly use are:
- !item (for events and such)
- !warp (for events and helping others)
- !warphere (everyday thing)
- !online (check if anyone special is on)
- !ban (BANHAMMER!)

Experience as a GM :I have a very nice amount of experience as a GM I have Owned 3 servers, been Co-Owner in 1, Been a regular Gm in 3. Here are the best servers I've been staff in:
-SydneyMS (which is now FamerStory)
- SnowMS v62
- GoldStory (I made this server)
- OMGMS (Made this server.)

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. N TO THE O. I would never quit this server, even if I lost all my Items, this is by far one of the best server I've been too. Knocks my server out of the water Sad. I wouldn't quit to save my life. (Wait what?) Like I said before I've been loving every last minute of this server. And like in most servers descriptions they says [Very nice community and GMs!] and when you join everybody is a dick. This is the only server that hasn't lied to me Very Happy.

Thank you for reading this, and sorry if it's too long. I sat here for 2 hours writing this.
But if I get the spot I do. If I don't, I don't.
Thanks all.

Regards,

Smear.

Last edited by Smear on Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smears GM Application.   Smears GM Application. Time210Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:28 am

Nice and lengthy application.

I'de give a 10/10.

You seem kinda immature in-game though. ;x

Have fun on idyllic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smears GM Application.   Smears GM Application. Time210Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:45 am

9/10 from me

-1 point for me seeing a few spelling errors. GL on getting the spot Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smears GM Application.   Smears GM Application. Time210Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:20 pm

Love the organization on this application.
Like Stephy said, it's has a lot of length.
Coloring is awesome.
Good luck and hope you get the spot man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smears GM Application.   Smears GM Application. Time210Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:16 pm

Go Alex! My only suggestion is to become more active. Good luck to you.

Last edited by ImBrandon on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smears GM Application.   Smears GM Application. Time210Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:21 pm

Quote :
@Brandon
Im not active enough? Bwaha.

@Steph.
I know I kinda act immature in game, probably just because its a "game".
But I'll be sure to take things more seriously if I get the spot.

And thanks to the 4 of you that voted "Hell NO!" although I know you guys were just kidding. (I hope.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smears GM Application.   Smears GM Application. Time210Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:46 pm

Personally i think that this Application isnt good..
There's some points that shoots right at the server and the players in the head.
Spelling errors occurs frequently.
Some false assumptions..
And..
Quote :
Host events, and make this server EPIC!
LOLS, EPIC?
Do you know what's epic!?
And if you meant Epic as in Impressively great, then you structured your sentence wrongly.
However, i do see some good points as well.
I'll just give a 6/10

EDIT :
I never seen you in game either :l
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smears GM Application.   Smears GM Application. Time210Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:19 pm

@Snow.
Thanks for the advice, but I did notice some spelling errors in your application too, but if you could please point out my errors, so I can indeed, fix them. Also, I never see you either, you must be in a different Time zone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smears GM Application.   Smears GM Application. Time210Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:09 pm

Eug, i see smear alot. You just aren't logged in on the same time.
@app

Nice application. It has the perfect length, and if it has spelling errors i didn't noticed. My english isn't perfect too. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smears GM Application.   Smears GM Application. Time210Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:21 am

Very Happy I know when I woke up, I checked for errors, I'm for sure the spelling is correct, some of the wording may be wrong though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smears GM Application.   Smears GM Application. Time210Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:03 pm

its kinda nice but im kinda bored of the color red since snowakantor are posting in just the color red (no offence) and some spots do i gotta highlight to read if u could change that would u have an great app.Gl on the spot
Btw u quited bcs of the autoban probs? i havent seen yah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smears GM Application.   Smears GM Application. Time210Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:22 pm

@Markus
No I've been on since the AB problem. Also, I love the coloring, and it seems everyone else does too ha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smears GM Application.   Smears GM Application. Time210Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:24 pm

hehe kays u dont quited good to hear ^^
btw its just the color read that im bored of (no offence)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smears GM Application.   Smears GM Application. Time210Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:26 pm

Decent App if I shouldn't say so myself.
Adding more colors would be nice though (:
I've seen you in game from time to time

Good Luck!
Stay active and remember to vote!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smears GM Application.   Smears GM Application. Time210Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:05 am

Act more mature, and stop killing people with the Chuck Norris NPC even when they tell you to stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smears GM Application.   Smears GM Application. Time210Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:02 am

Generate<3 wrote:
Act more mature, and stop killing people with the Chuck Norris NPC even when they tell you to stop.

This is a pretty bad example.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smears GM Application.   Smears GM Application. Time210Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:10 am

I dont understand how it's "bad", its exactly what he does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smears GM Application.   Smears GM Application. Time210Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:24 am

I still <3 you Spencer Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smears GM Application.   Smears GM Application. Time210Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:59 am

Okay baby cakes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smears GM Application.   Smears GM Application. Time210Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:17 pm

Smear wrote:

How you can help the server as a GM :I could do like most GMs do and ban all the hackers and sit around all day, or I could do like a real GM should do and check up on everything as long as I'm on. Host events, and make this server EPIC!

It's a nice and long application. I have one issue with this section of your application though. I don't quite like how you worded this. Can you explain to me what your "checking up on everything" would consist of?

Last edited by Josh on Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo. ><)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smears GM Application.   Smears GM Application. Time210Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:01 am

Doesn't matter now, I quit Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smears GM Application.   Smears GM Application. Time210Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:02 am

I see. Well, good luck with whatever you're going to do from now on then.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Smears GM Application.   Smears GM Application. Time210Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:08 pm

Denied!
Quited.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smears GM Application.   Smears GM Application. Time210

Back to top Go down

Smears GM Application.
Page 1 of 1