IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

c0okie's Gm Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

c0okie's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: c0okie's Gm Application   c0okie's Gm Application Time210Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:22 pm

Name :Jordan Lim

Time Zone :+8

Email :Pain_1996@hotmail.com

IGN :c0okie

Why you want to be a GM :

I want to be a GM because I want to help those people who just join IdyllicStory. I will try to advertise this server to my friends . I saw a hacker using damage hack but i cant do anything but to call for gm .

What you will do as a GM :

As a gm i will entertain and let the people enjoy this server . I will help the people who need help and banning all the hackers .I will help to organize events. I will do things to make ppl happy and enjoy the server.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :

I have play IdyllicStory for about 5 days and i find this server very interesting and there are many good gm, admins and owner.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :

I will play for 3 hour everyday. Maybe sometime i have more time i will play 4 to 5 hour a day.

How long you have played GMS :
I have no experience as a GM. But i guess this will be my first time being a GM.

What makes you stand out :
I know many people in this server and I love to talk and help people who need me.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
I did no be gm before but got a gm handbook i will normally use !shop !warp !ban !jail

Experience as a GM :

I have no experience as a GM. I will try my best to learn

Will you quit this server if your application is denied?

If my application is denied, I will continue playing IdyllicStory.I will not quit this server as i have a lot of friends in this server.

About myself :
I am Jordan. I live in Singapore . I am currently studying in secondary school. My hobbies is volleyball i play volleyball everyday for about 2 to 3 hours . Whenever i reach home i will play IdyllicStory but before playing i will vote first.My favourite colour is blue.

Thanks for reading my Application , hope that you will accept my application . All the best for myself.

Love,
Jordan/c0okie

Smile

Last edited by mrnotty on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:44 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: c0okie's Gm Application   c0okie's Gm Application Time210Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:43 pm

You could add some color, some info and be more active in the forum. Like i said in many other gm apps, being active in the forum shows interest.

Overall i give a 6/10

Good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: c0okie's Gm Application   c0okie's Gm Application Time210Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:53 pm

Add some more info/color..
And you left out the "Will you quit if your application is denied" question..
Anyways, good luck and hope you get the spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: c0okie's Gm Application   c0okie's Gm Application Time210Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:56 pm

It's short..
And it's your first post.
Please answer all the questions like Vincent said.
Best of luck to you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: c0okie's Gm Application   c0okie's Gm Application Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:36 am

Try adding more information and add more colors! Good luck to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: c0okie's Gm Application   c0okie's Gm Application Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:15 am

Updated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: c0okie's Gm Application   c0okie's Gm Application Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:17 am

You can still add info about your info. Make the app as big as possible. Or small but with good info.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: c0okie's Gm Application   c0okie's Gm Application Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:44 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: c0okie's Gm Application   c0okie's Gm Application Time210Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:25 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: c0okie's Gm Application   c0okie's Gm Application Time210

Back to top Go down

c0okie's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1